Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if she really is paying €2500 a month for that place she needs a good talking to. She could get a house, much nicer outside of Dublin for that money. She 100% moved up there so she can swan about the gaff with her influencer air head buddies
She's sharing so she's not paying that much. She has the money so why not? She's young (she is getting on a bit 🤣) but sure..leave her to it if it makes her happy. Her career kind of does depend on it. Anyone can get a house cheaper outside Dublin..doesn't mean they should if it's not where you want to live.

Reactions: 18
I understand why she left her parent's house, i'm renting and could never move home I would go insane 😂😂 Once things improve covid-wise she would need to be in a big city for work anyway

Reactions: 5
She's sharing so she's not paying that much. She has the money so why not? She's young (she is getting on a bit 🤣) but sure..leave her to it if it makes her happy. Her career kind of does depend on it. Anyone can get a house cheaper outside Dublin..doesn't mean they should if it's not where you want to live.
Plus the rent includes a concierge, cinema room, gym and work area for her to use. It’s not just the apartment she’s paying for it’s the added luxuries too! If she can afford it why not!

Reactions: 12
€1250 not that much? It’s not exactly an unreal apartment for that kind of money - it’s average going. Fair enough she has the gym etc. Grand ya whack on, she can afford it but I’ve seen nicer for less

Reactions: 7
€1250 not that much? It’s not exactly an unreal apartment for that kind of money - it’s average going. Fair enough she has the gym etc. Grand ya whack on, she can afford it but I’ve seen nicer for less
Yeah definitely a lot of the rent is for the extras, the apartment is very standard otherwise and fair enough if she wants to pay the premium, but are they open in lockdown?

Reactions: 4
Yeah definitely a lot of the rent is for the extras, the apartment is very standard otherwise and fair enough if she wants to pay the premium, but are they open in lockdown?
Nope they're probably not. There's a gym and concierge in my development too and both have been closed during all the level 5 lockdowns.

Its a dublin apt and for that money its pretty good tbh. More of a reflection of our govt than Louise tbh!

Ya see I wouldn’t really know 🤷‍♀️ I have never rented there. Seems astronomical to me 😂
In my old apartment i paid 750 for an en suite room. All decor was about 20 years old. Walls and skirting begging to be painted. Anytime an appliance broke like a washing machine, we got a 'new' second hand appliance. Car parking would have been 100 extra and no facilities whatsoever.
Shes paying top dollar but in alot of cases for anything less you get a kip!*

*my place wasnt a kip, it was nice and we kept it clean. But it was dated, very dated.

Reactions: 13
“I went to the pet shop with cooper today because he’s kind of barky”

anyone want to tell her that he’s a dog and dogs bark?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

my pet peeve (no pun intended 😅) is when influencers overemphasize when products are “all natural” as if that’s the seal of approval that something is 100% safe and effective. Lots of things are “all natural”, it doesn’t automatically mean they’re the best choice. They don’t bother doing their research, they just throw out the latest buzzwords and bet on their followers to just take their word for it.

Dachshunds are known for being especially barky, as they were originally bred to be hunting dogs. God forbid Louise would have done some basic research before she paid through the nose for a trendy dog. 🙄

Reactions: 10

I laughed so much at this on her stories today 😂 not in a bad way she just doesn’t realise how blonde she sounds 😂

Reactions: 9
Her home workouts are in the living area?
I still think that place is so small for the cost and living with a mate.
I know it's dublin and this just highlights how ridiculously expensive it is for a nice modern style apartment
If I was living with her she would wreck my head with her home workouts etc especially with a lockdown
Will her roommate be revealed tomorrow?

Honestly the price seems normal to be for Dublin, the place is obviously new and warm.
i agree its a normal price for dublin for a good area like that so near to the city. And its a new apartment. If you go onto Daft you will see the same.

Her home workouts are in the living area?
I still think that place is so small for the cost and living with a mate.
I know it's dublin and this just highlights how ridiculously expensive it is for a nice modern style apartment
If I was living with her she would wreck my head with her home workouts etc especially with a lockdown
Will her roommate be revealed tomorrow?
i think this flat mate whoever they are has agreed to this and knows this will happen. They could be working away in their room. I thought maybe it was a boyfriend but i dont think so now.

Reactions: 3
Well the roommate isn’t just some randomer anyway. She’s a travel writer for the daily mail and is followed by a few blogger huns

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.