Louise Cooney #10 She still hasnโ€™t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find unboxing items, particularly expensive items, so crass and naff! Like 2017 called and they are wondering what bag did you buy?!?๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Todayโ€™s the day! Will Lou Lou propose to eventually get her ring ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
I get the impression heโ€™s not there alot with work and studying. Her out with the sister has became more frequent. The reality of she has to do the majority with the child might become apparent soon. Only fair when she has a joke job workload wise relative to him.

Reactions: 6
I could be wrong but I do see an independent body coming in to regulate all the insta huns, I'm imagining something like the ASAI & Revenue type thing working together that everything is disclosed, audited & taxed according. 10-15 years ago there were less doing it & they couldn't get get away with more. Influencer will either die a death with audiences giving up following them or regulation coming in?!

Reactions: 6
I see poor Cooper has just suddenly appeared with his other mum in the UK. They are a shower of cun!ts for doing this to that poor dog, and clearly know it as she never mentions it ever. He just appears and disappears

Reactions: 12
I see poor Cooper has just suddenly appeared with his other mum in the UK. They are a shower of cun!ts for doing this to that poor dog, and clearly know it as she never mentions it ever. He just appears and disappears
Yep sense some tension between the two. They never mention each other on social media and donโ€™t think Louise was at her wedding or any of the hen dos

Reactions: 8
Who owns copper also? Whatโ€™s her page
---
God in cliffs Lyonโ€™s what a life

Last edited:
Reactions: 1