Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not feeling that awards outfit to be honest, it’s strange in a sort of not quite right way!!

Reactions: 10
Sophie Haboo wore that dress to the brits and was spilling out of the top of it, it's cutting into Louise's waist too harshly

Louise has an athletic shape - straight up and down like Kate Middleton. To pull off that style of dress, you need an hourglass figure

Reactions: 5
I think the top of it is actually ok, the bottom is bizarre.

Reactions: 1
I think both the colours are fab by themselves but the entire dress just looks odd to me. She has worn better in the past

This does not suit her at all. The style and colour are just not a match for her. It’s such a pity as I really think Louise is a natural beauty but this does nothing at all for her.

Reactions: 3
The dress is bizarre, I have an urge to pull up the side of it the way it’s just hanging there 😁

The dress is bizarre, I have an urge to pull up the side of it the way it’s just hanging there 😁
It was quite cool on the woman who wore it to the BRITS - it just doesn't suit Louise. God knows why she went for it as even the colour doesn't suit her.

She was on yesterday saying her skin was in an awful way since she stopped breastfeeding and showing new products she had bought but I just got a sponsored ad from her promoting trinny London products? Wasn't on her stories, it's its own ad that runs between people. How can the Trinny London products be all that great if her skin is awful now she said yesterday and she's got all these new products? So either she never actually used them outside of the ad or the products actually aren't great and are why her skin is bad, great advertising..... 🤷🏻

Reactions: 5
Whilst I think it’s great she has a giveaway in
Exchange for donations to charity, I find it odd/doesn’t tempt me to donate because the prize is all tit that she has received for free? I know Rosie connolly etc often but luxury handbags for prizes of donation giveaway. I just find it a bit odd. I’d rather donate myself than make her feel good about giving away tit she doesn’t want.

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she went for such a casual dress for the christening. She d be more dressed up of a normal day around the house!

Can’t believe she went for such a casual dress for the christening. She d be more dressed up of a normal day around the house!
I like it. I also wish I could wear aviator style sunglasses without looking vaguely dodgy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I loved it and I disagree it's a casual dress, you couldn't wear that on an average weekend. I thought she looked great and far from the tack of Hannah Saunders

• Heart
Reactions: 6