Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cringe when the insta huns use the words "investment piece". Basically saying can afford to drop hundres of Euros for a jacket but I still shop in Penneys and I'm totally relatable 😆😆

Reactions: 7
Not paying for one thing for her baby Jude it’s actually wrong what a bum

Reactions: 4
His other owner? Sorry I am new WTF 🙈 never heard anything like that before
They were housemates, got Cooper, don’t live together anymore and neither would give him up. So poor dog switches houses/countries at times every six months. It’s so wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They were housemates, got Cooper, don’t live together anymore and neither would give him up. So poor dog switches houses/countries at times every six months. It’s so wrong.
They got the dog in 2018 I think and started sharing him after lou moved to NYC in 2019

• Sad
Reactions: 1
No way can she keep up the six month doggy arrangement with a small child. It was always a stupid plan but now it's unworkable.

Reactions: 5
That is the most selfish and ridiculous arrangement I have ever heard. Typical putting herself first. I honestly thought the poor dog had taken a back seat because of Jude and I was horrified at that but this is worse.

Reactions: 5
They were with his family over Easter!
presume he’s working / studying? He didn’t feature often on her stories anyway!