Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants us to believe that she drove from Dublin to the Ennis road in Limerick to go and get some food in M&S….. she’d do anything for an AD/collab🙄
It's not really "on the way" from Dublin to Dooradoyle anyway is it?
It's a bit of a reach! She could have pretended to pop in on the way to Dromoland or Bunratty for a walk or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_2584.jpeg

I know someone mentioned this ages ago but Cat Deely and Louise could be long lost twins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not really "on the way" from Dublin to Dooradoyle anyway is it?
It's a bit of a reach! She could have pretended to pop in on the way to Dromoland or Bunratty for a walk or something.
It’s the complete opposite direction 😂

Reactions: 2
Cringe the wedding candle … let’s hope mark watches her stories 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do they ever just feel like utter frauds…. She selling this sol de janeiro body butter and bath crap, she goes after this pampering I’m instantly in a good mood. Then oh I haven’t had a bath since I was pregnant with Jude 🙄🫣🤦🏻‍♀️🤪
As I tell my daughter it’s all money and marketing. Louise would sell her mother off

Reactions: 6
sorry now but what is a wedding candle when its at home🙈🙈
Not my thing, but some people burn a Yankee candle or wear a wedding perfume to remind them of the day. Then when you light that candle or spray that perfume or reminds you of the day.

If you were engaged/planning a wedding might be a normal thing to share with your audience.

Otherwise it just comes across as desperate for a ring! Even if she posted it saying god I forgot to mention for my sister's wedding we had this JMC candle blah blah blah....it would make her seem less crazy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not my thing, but some people burn a Yankee candle or wear a wedding perfume to remind them of the day. Then when you light that candle or spray that perfume or reminds you of the day.

If you were engaged/planning a wedding might be a normal thing to share with your audience.

Otherwise it just comes across as desperate for a ring! Even if she posted it saying god I forgot to mention for my sister's wedding we had this JMC candle blah blah blah....it would make her seem less crazy!!!!

thank you🤗
ohh that is soo cringe🙈

Reactions: 1
I do think Louise is coming across a lot more realistically than the other floggers since having the baby. She seems really happy and he's gorgeous but I'm sick tit of the endless baby spam 😴

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow this thread anymore because much like Louise it sends me to 😴😴😴😴 because there is nothing exciting to her at all….

I just had to come in and say though, my god, her instagram is nothing but ads these days…it’s exhausting! 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
Wow she is banging out the ads at the moment. One every day. No wonder she’s able to afford Cartier.

Reactions: 8
Normally lurk but she has hit a nerve today. I had a baby the week after her- the ever relatable Lou is buying designer handbags whilst I sit during the night feeds trying to justify a cake for my sons baptism and worrying about the exorbitant cost of childcare in a few months (I say this as someone with a good job and fairly decent mat package, and no this isn’t a pity rant, no one I know would spend hundreds on bag on mat leave). She is so out of touch. And the CONSTANT ads

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Normally lurk but she has hit a nerve today. I had a baby the week after her- the ever relatable Lou is buying designer handbags whilst I sit during the night feeds trying to justify a cake for my sons baptism and worrying about the exorbitant cost of childcare in a few months (I say this as someone with a good job and fairly decent mat package, and no this isn’t a pity rant, no one I know would spend hundreds on bag on mat leave). She is so out of touch. And the CONSTANT ads
Is it not an af link though in small print so does she actually buy it? I hear ya. It’s great for her she’s managed to have such a ‘perfect’ motherhood like everything else in her life 🙄 on about online shopping at night when it’s all stuff she’s being sent to flog.

Reactions: 4