Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for boring Lou! Her threads are going so slow now as she is so dull, but Will she get the rock on her finger by the time this thread is finished?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m laughing at how she’s having a dilemma that none of her clothes fit and are all too short. Lol that’s what happens Louise when you squeeze yourself into things far too short for most of your adult life, pretending you’re Cher from Clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First time poster - but seriously between Lauren Arthur’s portrayal of motherhood and Louise with her hilarious “Morning Routine” for pregnancy , I think Irish “influencers” are at an all time low. They are insane ?!

Reactions: 17
This was the most mundane piece of content I’ve watched all week. Has anyone any suggestions on what type of clothes to wear in pregnancy🤣🤣🤣 is she actually taking the Pissarro just completely thick. How does her fella put up with her. Eh buy maternity clothes you absolute goon!

Reactions: 12
First time poster - but seriously between Lauren Arthur’s portrayal of motherhood and Louise with her hilarious “Morning Routine” for pregnancy , I think Irish “influencers” are at an all time low. They are insane ?!
I think they're all getting desperate. They don't have a creative bone in their bodies and are running out of content rapidly. The stupid shite they post is the basic stuff we do everyday. They've all been riding this gravy train for far too long,

I’m loving her comments about the pressure to have a full nursery. I’m looking at that fruit cake Denise Kenny Byrne, she is the most toxic bore walking

Reactions: 9
My sister in law heard mama cooney say oh ya thanks when someone congratulated her on Louise’s pregnancy! She continued by saying her timing could’ve been better what with Grace’s wedding . Me thinks she’s not impressed 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Who is grace? Sister sorry I don't know names but been following ages....
Also did they purchase a house herself and the boyfriend?

Reactions: 3
My sister in law heard mama cooney say oh ya thanks when someone congratulated her on Louise’s pregnancy! She continued by saying her timing could’ve been better what with Grace’s wedding . Me thinks she’s not impressed 🙄
This doesn’t ring true to me. Her mam seems like a lovely woman in fairness. Not a gobby cow like this would suggest!

Reactions: 6
Who is grace? Sister sorry I don't know names but been following ages....
Also did they purchase a house herself and the boyfriend?
Do you mean Louise and her bf? No they’re renting. Surprised she hasn’t spoken more about buying though, you’d think she would have more than enough to get approved for a mortgage.

Reactions: 5
Do you mean Louise and her bf? No they’re renting. Surprised she hasn’t spoken more about buying though, you’d think she would have more than enough to get approved for a mortgage.
She did get mortgage approval a few months ago, think they're holding off on buying for the moment

Reactions: 2
Hadn’t looked at her account since the wedding, calls the baby Fallyn (Fallon) with a ‘y’ just because 🤣🤣🤣 eh ok Tauren, hey, just because.

Reactions: 1
I saw Terrie McEvoy show off one of Lisa Jordan’s half zips, and it looks exactly the same as Lou’s? And Louise only got into them after Rosie had success, why can’t any of these huns do anything original?

• Heart
I saw Terrie McEvoy show off one of Lisa Jordan’s half zips, and it looks exactly the same as Lou’s? And Louise only got into them after Rosie had success, why can’t any of these huns do anything original?
None of them have an original thought at all. Sure Lisa Lust list is bringing out fleece half zips too as well as all the other stuff she’s bringing out that she copied off other brands

Reactions: 6
I’m just coming on for some pregnancy chats…. No Louise your coming on to sell a fertility vitamin it’s an ad. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sure Lou hasn’t had any content for the good part of three years now. It must be driving her nuts that she doesn’t have the 💍 yet. And don’t come at me for saying that, it’s been widely said on these threads that she was dropping major hints all last year.

Reactions: 11