Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably had committed to it before th pe baby or maybe half way through. They normally take 2 years. Anyway why would you be raging? Life goes on. You can’t put things on hold.

Reactions: 11
He probably had committed to it before th pe baby or maybe half way through. They normally take 2 years. Anyway why would you be raging? Life goes on. You can’t put things on hold.
You can certainly not commit to a massive mental drain like an MBA when you’ve just had a baby. She’s in a new area too, she must feel quite lonely.

Reactions: 6
Well he did so you can can. People have mentally draining jobs and they can’t give them up when a baby arrives. He also seems to make plenty of time for them and they go away for weekends etc so not sure what everyone s going on about. She doesn’t come across as lonely at all. She has loads of friends and support and sees family all the time. I’ve never seen her so happy with life. You’re making something of nothing.

Reactions: 24
No one ever said she wasn’t happy 😬 it’s clear she is besotted, but has spoken about feeling lonely and disconnected. I’m sure that’s made all the harder when your partner is always gone. People are only commenting. It’s not that deep

Reactions: 6
No one ever said she wasn’t happy 😬 it’s clear she is besotted, but has spoken about feeling lonely and disconnected. I’m sure that’s made all the harder when your partner is always gone. People are only commenting. It’s not that deep
Surely all new mothers feel that way though

Reactions: 3
I personally would be raging, I’ve done a Masters while working it’s no joke. I also wouldn’t want to miss out on first year of smallies life, he knew he was doing it when she was pregnant. Each to their own, but she’s said it’s lonely, I think you can’t get that time back.

Reactions: 1
I personally would be raging, I’ve done a Masters while working it’s no joke. I also wouldn’t want to miss out on first year of smallies life, he knew he was doing it when she was pregnant. Each to their own, but she’s said it’s lonely, I think you can’t get that time back.
Agree. I’m sure he planned to do it but who planned the pregnancy … that is maybe the answer to the question! And before I get bashed … Louise is far too vanilla for a woopsu daisy in my opinion!

Reactions: 7
Plus you could just as easily swap that for working in a busy stressful job after getting promoted your time could be taken up for any reason. Daniella Moyles has spent 5 years on her thesis and had a baby during that time plus do we not say here what does Lou do all day. I think in any relationship it swings and roundabouts it might make sense for them for him to spend time on his career now and in a few years time it might make sense for him to be a home more while Louise is gone away to launches pr lunches etc whatever works for your situation.

Reactions: 7
Her outfits lately are shocking whatever she’s at
I think it's very hard after you've had a baby to find your style again. Somedays I put on clothes I've previously worn & loved & they just don't seem right on me, for no reason. Even though I'm pre baby weight my body is different & feels different. I think she's probably just trying to find something that works for her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Agree. I’m sure he planned to do it but who planned the pregnancy … that is maybe the answer to the question! And before I get bashed … Louise is far too vanilla for a woopsu daisy in my opinion!
she mentioned in a youtube video about them going for fertility tests here soon and then the video came down and that part was missing and she was said something like im still learning about other people's privacy so I would say it was planned and discussed but maybe happened faster than expected!

Reactions: 2
she mentioned in a youtube video about them going for fertility tests here soon and then the video came down and that part was missing and she was said something like im still learning about other people's privacy so I would say it was planned and discussed but maybe happened faster than expected!
Oh right, I thought she mentioned just her having checked out her own fertility but could be wrong. Remember thinking imagine it wasn’t a collab, she actually paid for something!🤣

Reactions: 1
Are those ‘businesses’ she set up gone? She never mentions them anymore and they’re not in her bio either

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are those ‘businesses’ she set up gone? She never mentions them anymore and they’re not in her bio either
I actually forgot about cloo 😂😂😂😂😂
Just had a look now and website is still there but looks like all stock is sold. It says winter sale up to 70% off. Wonder will she address it??

Reactions: 9
The hair in the reel!
I know she said it was grease in the before and if that’s grease then it’s gross but I’d say most of it was product already in her hair. It just didn’t look like typical grease to me. Also her hair does not suit her slicked back like that

Reactions: 3