Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kokanoseynoodle

Chatty Member
No frills no flosses no heavily altered photos no big secret build up or hiding the babies face: that’s how it’s done Louise . Congratulation to her and hers he’s gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pacho

Not a name I'd pick personally, but it's a nice classic name. I actually really like the announcement photo. Looks like she's not long after having him. No glam squad, no feet photo, no daddy holding the car seat photo, just two happy people & a beautiful baby.

Reactions: 36

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m loving how normal everything is. She’s wrecked, she’s admitting she’s wrecked, they have no routine, it’s so rare to see a hun acting normally after a baby. Not a crop top or underwear selfie in sight.

Reactions: 31

Addd

VIP Member
I’ve never been clooless Lou’s biggest fan but have to say I’ve warmed to her lately with how she’s handled her social media since giving birth. Comparing her to Sarah Burke is like night and day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Ah I must say pregnancy has made me warm to her a bit more 😂😂 she seems to be so excited and loving every bit of the journey . The announcement and name aren’t annoying , pics not overly staged . When people say she will get a shock etc .. of course she will be it’s the same for everyone as a first time mother . It’s a huge shock to the system esp if the baby is relentless . I think she will be grand 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 30

trishirishinuk

I don’t think any of these influencers including Louise are good for anyone’s mental health. I say this as I sit in with my hair a mess in bed and I don’t even have a baby! It’s the projection of the perfect life , even tho yes she admits she’s tired but just everything having to look perfect , it’s not sustainable or realistic!

Reactions: 29

Pacho

Looking at her stories she definitely seems the most happy insta hun mom I've seen. You can tell she's in the " I can't believe he's real" stage. It's so lovely to see for once. They both look so in love with the baby, along with any family or friends she's shown.
I don't think this was for content or will be used as an accessory like most of the hunz nowadays. You can tell this baby was wanted. It really comes across like a wholesome, geniune, complete little family.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Princesssun

Chatty Member
I have to say I’m warming to Louise more and more. She seems absolutely besotted with her little boy and is really embracing the whole journey. Very little ads, lots of family time etc. I think she is a brilliant example of a new mum even if she still looks amazing and so well put together each day. But that’s just me being jealous.

Reactions: 25

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I get the impression that this is something that she has wanted for a long time, rather than other insta huns doing it for attention and to have an accessory

Reactions: 24

Princesssun

Chatty Member
Well he did so you can can. People have mentally draining jobs and they can’t give them up when a baby arrives. He also seems to make plenty of time for them and they go away for weekends etc so not sure what everyone s going on about. She doesn’t come across as lonely at all. She has loads of friends and support and sees family all the time. I’ve never seen her so happy with life. You’re making something of nothing.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
She’s not out like most of the huns I’ll give her that but she’s still out more than the average new mum which is what the above poster is referencing. Plenty lunches, dinners, a hen and a wedding in 8 weeks. Again prob just envious coz my first screamed at me for 18mts in lockdown with no one to help.
She’s really not out that much- and she normally has the baby with her. It’s honestly great for a new mum’s mental health to get out and about.
I think you’re projecting just a tad.

emmysue

i am delighted for her that the baby is health and happy, however the 'perfect' image of everything is just too much at the moment she is unrelatable!
I don’t understand this tbh. I rarely post on insta but when I do they are all photos where i think im looking pretty good. 90% of the time I look homeless but I’m not putting those pics online . So why do people expect influencers to do it ? Their image is part of their brand just stop comparing yourself

Reactions: 23

Ailte

VIP Member
I don’t think any of these influencers including Louise are good for anyone’s mental health. I say this as I sit in with my hair a mess in bed and I don’t even have a baby! It’s the projection of the perfect life , even tho yes she admits she’s tired but just everything having to look perfect , it’s not sustainable or realistic!
Yeah, she still looks perfect every time we see her. The baby looks perfect. It’s all perfect. Have really difficult baby phases with both of mine and anytime I see the perfection it triggers me. Just casually at a wedding 4 weeks post partum looking a million dollars, off to a hen. Faux leather shorts, dolled do the 9s. At least belle azzure is being more realistic as bad as she is

Reactions: 22

AlriReggie

I don’t understand all the “she won’t know what’s hit her” comments! Who does before their first child? Should people stop doing things they enjoy (Pilates, meeting friends lunch’s & dinner out etc) the second they’re pregnant to practise being miserable when they have a kid? I really don’t understand this talk!
She seems to enjoy being pregnant and very excited to have the baby. She said often enough that she doesn’t know what to expect and she’s nervous!
All seems fairly normal to me!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s night & day in comparison with any hun who has had a baby in recent years. Long may it last. It’s so nice to see.

Reactions: 21