Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the beg for a travel cot!
Isn’t it amazing for women who make a living on their phones … none of them can manage a basic google search for baby items 🙄she must have been gagging for that night away, the withdrawals after how often she was away pre baby!

Reactions: 17
Is he not a bit young for him to be napping on his own upstairs? I found it a hell of a lot easier to have my LG napping beside me in her rocker or just in the pram left in the hall, who needs to be running up and down the stairs unnecessarily?!

Reactions: 2
Is he not a bit young for him to be napping on his own upstairs? I found it a hell of a lot easier to have my LG napping beside me in her rocker or just in the pram left in the hall, who needs to be running up and down the stairs unnecessarily?!
She's probably waiting on a #gifted cot for downstairs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has it all arseways. She doesn’t seem to know what she is at or have any routine for him and she is still getting very little sleep. No reason he can’t nap in the living room during the day

Reactions: 1
She's probably waiting on a #gifted cot for downstairs
She had one downstairs at Christmas anyway!
tbh I don’t think it’s up to anyone here to decide how her kid naps! It’s her first kid and she’s finding her own way, leave her to it!

Reactions: 9
She has it all arseways. She doesn’t seem to know what she is at or have any routine for him and she is still getting very little sleep. No reason he can’t nap in the living room during the day
Isn't that every first time mother?

Reactions: 5
Alright Mary Poppins! Her child is at an age where he will be doing longer stints for napping, why not try and establish a little routine. At least he is in the quiet of his own surroundings upstairs rather than in the living area where he may not get into proper REM sleep. It will also be good for when he eventually goes into his own room around 5/6months.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its refreshing to see someone on insta with lines on their forehead and she def looks great, come at me all ye like but someone get the girl a decent moisturiser stat! For all the free tit she gets her skin is parched!

Reactions: 9
I actually think that Louise is focusing on her child rather than her insta career, so I say fair play to her 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I like Louise but my God the clothes she is advertising lately are so unattainable for your ordinary folk. Over €100 for a cardigan? And the quilted jacket €265 like seriously where is she off to!

Reactions: 6