Louise Cooney #10 She still hasn’t a cloo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont come at me but i actually really enjoyed reading this.
New mum myself and absolutely relate and i think if she was all fake and saying its easy i’d feel like crap.
So glad she is being real here

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Dont come at me but i actually really enjoyed reading this.
New mum myself and absolutely relate and i think if she was all fake and saying its easy i’d feel like crap.
So glad she is being real here
Totally agree. I do wonder how she can be mates with or relate to Terri or Lauren, I found myself pulling away from friends who had very different parenting styles/views than i had.

Reactions: 9
Lol at her mentioning having a purpose now … yes Louise your life has just been one big play dress up and lap up freebies to this point. The 10k carier bracelet she treated herself to for making it back firm NYC into a pandemic where the rest of us were wither on PUP or going out working as essential workers and juggling childcare. Yea well done for honestly on motherhood but the bang of privilege 🙄still hasn’t worked a day in her life.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, it’s clear she loves the baby in a cute, happy way (like most do when they have one?) and is less show-offy compared to some of the more in your face insta huns who have babies, but she is still so detached from reality. Sleep deprivation? Ok, but you live a life of luxury some of us could only dream of and certainly don’t relate to.

Nothing directed at PND sufferers before anyone comes for me. I know not everyone gets to enjoy the experience. But Louise’s existence is still worlds away from most. Don’t get the hype over how much she adores her child.

Reactions: 11
I’m throwing up in my mouth at Louise appearing on Niamh baby voice Cullen’s podcast. Niamh is only praying Louise got hate so she could launch into her own tales of woe. Unsolicited advice my hole Louise & Niamh. Ye beg the world for free if people want an opinion on you they can have it. Puke

Reactions: 7
Hope not I can’t wait to go ☺ she’s no different to the rest of us can’t stand Louise cooney
---
I’m sure most of us have had kids or will have she’s no different all the free tit she is getting is disgusting actually
---
Hopefully she moves on from portmarock she’s not welcome 😅
---
Portmarnock I meant x

Reactions: 3
Hope not I can’t wait to go ☺ she’s no different to the rest of us can’t stand Louise cooney
---
I’m sure most of us have had kids or will have she’s no different all the free tit she is getting is disgusting actually
---
Hopefully she moves on from portmarock she’s not welcome 😅
---
Portmarnock I meant x
Oh she will, next project will be our forever home if mork doesn’t get a move on and propose!

Reactions: 3
To be fair I’d say he’s fairly busy with his MBA and working full time! The ring will be out after he graduates !! 😆

Reactions: 1
So she wants us to believe that she drove from Dublin to the Ennis road in Limerick to go and get some food in M&S….. she’d do anything for an AD/collab🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7