Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Hi guys! I’ve just discovered this girl and I need to ask is that guy John her sugar daddy? Is he a pilot? Can somebody catch me up please lol thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, I’m new to Lorna Luke after buying some of Olivia’s range form In the Style. Wondered to myself who this Lorna person was, looked so classy etc. Thought I’d give her a follow on the gram, went to view her story, and HOLY SHIT. That’s surely not the same person? I love a filter, but damnnn.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Did she actually just say on her stories that she doesn't think John's working cos he's on RightMove looking at expensive houses whilst in a zoom meeting?? :LOL:
Good move, Yawna, get your husband sacked....
She's such a thick cunt. 🤦‍♀️

5C84677C-2175-401D-B948-3EC18EBA9D96.png

ETA - wonder why he's looking at expensive houses... has Pwincess Yawna been storming her trotters again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Would you not button it then put it on like a jumper?
maybe I do need a tutorial 😂

I know it’s awful but I can’t help but think covid would serve her right.
Does anyone follow Tiffany and Lucy Watson? They are getting a lot of shit for going to Barbados for Xmas, apparently they went before tier 4 came in 🧐
I think it would serve her right... anyone who’s flaunted the rules. Regardless of the tier.. People really shouldn’t be going anywhere. All these people away at the moment.. we’re in a lockdown. Half the country was before Christmas and people still were going away. LL took the absolute Michael about her travels too. I’m sure almost 98% of us would love a holiday.. I know I’m ready for one. Working every day in the nhs due to no staff etc takes it toll on but I can’t go. Anywayyyyy😂 I think EVERYONE should just stay home. In your wooden houses or in your green bathrooms or whatever... and then we can ALL go on holiday and drink all the cocktails and forget the shit.

• Heart

pink_norris

VIP Member
A five year old could make that soup. So what have we got coming up for January

Itchy scratchy self exfoliating loungewear
GRWM
Growing her hair
Smelly crotch shots
I don't know where John is, John's in a meeting
Treating ourselves to Tesco's

Bring it on 🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I followed Lorna years ago when all she used to post was grid pictures and before stories were a thing. Anyway I unfollowed after a while because I found her boring and got sick of her photo style; there’s only so many shoulder and thigh cleavage while posing seductively someone can take. Anyway it stuck me that she never really showed her face. But I clicked into her stories today and I can’t believe thats her?! Like I’m genuinely shocked. She’s not at all what I had imagined her face to look like 😶
Not sure what my point is really. Just that her feed seems to cultivate this image that is at odds with who she actually is? She’s not half as pretty or as glam as a quick glance of her page would have you believe

CAT1975

My personal opinion is the whole wedding ensemble looks awful! The dress looks like something you’d pick up on the sale rack at Filene’s basement!! Maybe she did get it there and the horrible, tacky shoes!! John actually looks better than her!

pink_norris

VIP Member
Something is up for sure, she is not even uploading snatched pictures from other instagramers and uploading them. No nails pic's either which are her filler for stories.

Has she finally caught covid, I don't mean to be mean but quite frankly she's been out and about more than anyone I wouldn't be surprised.
If she's got it she may actually recognise this pandemic does exist after a year of her ignoring it.

• Wow

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
She’s quiet again today, must be in Tesco or sitting in the car talking about herself

We have another drop in February, high end knitwear, fuck knows what that means in her head. So she’s not seasonal anymore she’s monthly

2 already this year
She's sitting in her car because John is in a foul mood because she lost the bentley key. It's OK, because he's still a nice chap when he's angry, but she's staying out of his way. She thinks she might go and get some milk from the shops in the hope that he's found the key by the time she gets back. She's had lots of questions about her amazing hair, so she has to confess it's artificial clip-ins, which means you can't iron them, regretfully. Luckily they come pre-styled, though, and are really cheap. She is using the Wee Willie Winkie hat to hide her roots and the appalling way in which she's clipped in the nylon hair. Oh, and she's feeling vurrrry motivated to do some work in the next couple of days, so she thinks she might start doing proper 'worky' things, like getting ready for her charity sale.
That's it in a nutshell.

**EDIT: I forgot to add, she has apparently hardly worn any makeup since lockdown started, so she thinks she might do a GRWM this weekend to show us how her makeup has changed since lockdown. Personally, I think it would be more entertaining if she did a 'This is how I get ready to go to Tesco' makeup session.

Last edited:
  • Haha

TaylorSlattery

Why did she have to say expensive houses? Surely if you’re as rich as they are expensive would just be the default? She has to let you know she has money and you don’t. Except she doesn’t. I think she gonna make them move cause we’ve found out where she lives - not the place but that the whole Manor House thing is just a facade! She’s raging we know she lives in a flat!

• Heart

pink_norris

VIP Member
Where is she, very very quiet? Pissed off that she has to do what she is being told? Everywhere is really cracking down more than ever on this lockdown, any chance of her galavanting off to a hotel are slim indeed.

I heard one stupid influencer yesterday say "if the rules allow it then I will do it" Don't they understand just because you can, doesn't mean you should. And prancing around in a dress does not constitute as essential work to leave the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
She's irritating me more than usual at the moment. A few things to get off my chest before I go and start my self-assessment tax which I have left way late and should have done ages ago... :oops: :rolleyes:

1. For the love of all things holy, can she please stop dressing up that poor dog in human-style clothing like he is some sort of toy doll. He's a dog, FFS, and I suspect he just wants to live out his senior years in peace and dignity without being subjected to fake designer clothes. I'd rather see pictures of him sniffing around the garden, than sitting on the sofa wearing a Gucci cardigan. Gets right up my nostrils. 😤😤

2. How many manicure pictures does she look at every day? GIVE IT A REST!

3. Has she absolutely no shame in admitting that she just lies in bed watching television all day? Even if my bank account was full to the brim and I was a multi-millionaire, I'd be embarrassed to let people think I slum around all day without doing anything useful or productive.

4. When she does her "John is at home so ask us anything" fake Q&As, why does she never make it seem more realistic by making up questions that are actually aimed at John (seeing as she said 'ask US anything)? All the questions are to her and about her. Why does nobody ever ask something like 'Hi John, I'm starting to suspect my wife is a money-grabbing con-artist; what should I do?'

5. On one of her 'new collection' images the other day, one of her fawnas asked her whether that brown monstrosity is actually brown, because in Lorna's pics and videos it looks like a chestnut brown, but on the ITS website it looks like an almond colour. Lorna replied with 'I've used a filter on my images but it's still similar'. Eh?? Why use a filter that is going to alter the colour of something you're trying to sell, you stupid buffoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 18