Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not get over her fake tan, it’s outrageous. It isn’t luxe to sit at home making yourself orange - go to a salon (when feasible)!

Reactions: 3
WHAT. ???? 😂😂
Who are they trying to kid watching tv from their sofa .... they’ve only got a telly in the wooden room 🙄
She’s definitely touting for Home interior freebies ..
oh I think a while back I suggested a interiors re-org, my invoice is in the post :ROFLMAO:

First look at the bathroom??
So whilst the Raisin is having a tit, he's looking at a tit sham of a marriage - nice :D:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she actually just say on her stories that she doesn't think John's working cos he's on RightMove looking at expensive houses whilst in a zoom meeting?? :LOL:
Good move, Yawna, get your husband sacked....
She's such a thick bleep. 🤦‍♀️

5C84677C-2175-401D-B948-3EC18EBA9D96.png

ETA - wonder why he's looking at expensive houses... has Pwincess Yawna been storming her trotters again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why did she have to say expensive houses? Surely if you’re as rich as they are expensive would just be the default? She has to let you know she has money and you don’t. Except she doesn’t. I think she gonna make them move cause we’ve found out where she lives - not the place but that the whole Manor House thing is just a facade! She’s raging we know she lives in a flat!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why did she have to say expensive houses? Surely if you’re as rich as they are expensive would just be the default? She has to let you know she has money and you don’t. Except she doesn’t. I think she gonna make them move cause we’ve found out where she lives - not the place but that the whole Manor House thing is just a facade! She’s raging we know she lives in a flat!
Well we all know they won’t be moving to any expensive houses since they still pay a mortgage on a 300k flat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing as they have multiple credit cards I’m wondering what their credit is like 🤔

Reactions: 10
Did she actually just say on her stories that she doesn't think John's working cos he's on RightMove looking at expensive houses whilst in a zoom meeting?? :LOL:
Good move, Yawna, get your husband sacked....
She's such a thick bleep. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 391488

ETA - wonder why he's looking at expensive houses... has Pwincess Yawna been storming her trotters again?
It’s her way of trying to suggest they’re moving out of the flat ( to somewhere more “ instagramable”)

Reactions: 6
Somethings going on isn’t it, starts showing more of the flat then talking about looking at houses. Surely she wasn’t serious when she said do people actually work 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.