Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’m new to Lorna Luke after buying some of Olivia’s range form In the Style. Wondered to myself who this Lorna person was, looked so classy etc. Thought I’d give her a follow on the gram, went to view her story, and HOLY tit. That’s surely not the same person? I love a filter, but damnnn.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Lorna has seen that sex and the city next chapter is coming out? We all know how similar she and Carrie are

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I was horrified when I read Ol Yawnas thoughts on The Crown .. ( being as she ‘Loves the Royals’ ) not impressed with season 1 episodes 1& 2 might jump to season 4where it’s about Diana !!!! Cos she did like Diana ... FUKK me it’s all about the ‘celebrity’ side of everything with Ol Yawna.
No respect for the real Royal ,Elizabeth who after the sudden loss of her Father had to learn the ropes to become the Queen of England aged 27 ..
Ol Yawna just wants to know about Diana and what was the question she posted recently that she would like to ask her ...? Something like Did you really love Charles .? ..
Fukkin twit !!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s a pre-record as the chipped nails have gone but why on earth is she sitting filming in her car - it’s so so weird if she’s not going to Tesco for the millionth time this week. There are literally four places she films in, the wooden room, the dressing room, the mirror in the big empty room and now the car. The car?! When we’re in lockdown and there is nowhere to go apart from the supermarket. This makes the fact that she is getting in there to film all the more sad. Doesn’t she realise how absolutely bonkers it makes her look, as well as wearing those stupid beanie hats INSIDE. She looks like wee willy winkie! Lorna if you’re running out of places to film how about sitting on one of those uncomfortable looking couches and filming there or move the chair in front of the window, the fact she has these options but goes and sits in the car is absolutely baffling to me, what must their neighbours think??
I find it weird that she hasn’t ever once posted whilst she takes Boo for a walk. I mean maybe it’s because she never walks him, but given we have been locked down for however long and now and in March all you can do is go for a sodding walk you’d think she might post something from a walk in a wood somewhere just to...hold the press...change things up a bit. Just so bizarre that she posts from the car. I’ve been trying to check the background out of the car window to see if it ever changes or whether it’s literally her just sat outside HH

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve seen it all now 😂 she defo reads here.

‘coming home from hospital outfit’ yes because we all dress in fancy dress of our vaginas to remind people that we’ve just birthed something out of it.

Flaps ‘r’ us.
Royal Split - she really does take the piss. And laughs all the way to Chanel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's been live for 16 minutes and over 100 of each already sold?
Pull the other one. It's got bells on.
Maybe it’s my drunk self (please @Ohmydays don’t add me to the suspicious list - I’m drinking cognac not Pisspering Angel I promise) although I doubt it’s my drunkness - is seeing a VUUURY strange continuity of the skirting board behind her head. On the left side it’s at a different height to the right. More filtering. More lies. More people being deceived and harmed by her.

Reactions: 3
I think they need to get the structural surveyors in. The building seems to have started leaning at a rather alarming pace in between taking these two photos. It was also appear that the sofa has become inexplicably squashed from how it was before.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, I’m new to Lorna Luke after buying some of Olivia’s range form In the Style. Wondered to myself who this Lorna person was, looked so classy etc. Thought I’d give her a follow on the gram, went to view her story, and HOLY tit. That’s surely not the same person? I love a filter, but damnnn.
Welcome to the thread .. spread the word 😘

Reactions: 2
I find it weird that she hasn’t ever once posted whilst she takes Boo for a walk. I mean maybe it’s because she never walks him, but given we have been locked down for however long and now and in March all you can do is go for a sodding walk you’d think she might post something from a walk in a wood somewhere just to...hold the press...change things up a bit. Just so bizarre that she posts from the car. I’ve been trying to check the background out of the car window to see if it ever changes or whether it’s literally her just sat outside HH
I wouldn’t be surprised if they just let boo roam around the garden.

Reactions: 2
I think they need to get the structural surveyors in. The building seems to have started leaning at a rather alarming pace in between taking these two photos. It was also appear that the sofa has become inexplicably squashed from how it was before.
Yes she must have been drunk when she edited these. Her body proportions are off the scale. Her waist is smaller than her head.

Reactions: 3
Why does she still keep saying that John is wfh?! Surely along with the rest of London he’s been wfh for the past 9 months so not exactly note worthy! Something fishy going on there. Maybe he was made redundant and now he’s got some consultancy work to keep Lorna in designer bags

Reactions: 11
Yea if John is wfh then let him do it!! He shouldn’t have time for a fake q and a! Mind you you’re just making them up anyway! The answers and pics are clearly ready to go as they come within seconds of the first “ask us anything!”

John clearly hasn’t been working in the normal sense of the word. I’d say maybe he’s had interviews etc. Now he has a proper job maybe but then how can he fit in her insta q and a?! Work is clearly a loose word at Horsham Heights! Remember last Sunday was her first official work day of 2021!!! Considering she spent most of last week in bed I’d say she’s got some extra time to put in 😂

• Haha
Why does she still keep saying that John is wfh?! Surely along with the rest of London he’s been wfh for the past 9 months so not exactly note worthy! Something fishy going on there. Maybe he was made redundant and now he’s got some consultancy work to keep Lorna in designer bags
Well, because John's other job involves leaving the flat to drive to Brighton to take photos of Lorna, perhaps she feels she needs to clarify which job he's doing today... :unsure: 😜

Reactions: 5
Are these new unseen wedding pics I swear I’ve never seen before? Always had her cleav & garter out then

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.