Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those wedding Loubs are stripper shoes and I hope whoever asked that question goes nowhere near them. They look so cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God those wedding shoes are awful. And since when is Lorna a relationship coach 😂 Is the advice to “create some options that don’t include him” a nod to her affairs I wonder

Reactions: 15
Here’s a pic of Lorna thinking about John’s pension and flat in Horsham.

Sorry, I mean “ here’s a picture of Lorna on her wedding day”

Truly monstrous

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her face looks so different there, so much more natural and pretty and really highlights how much she's done to it since - I can't say the same for the rest of the photo though!

Reactions: 12
My personal opinion is the whole wedding ensemble looks awful! The dress looks like something you’d pick up on the sale rack at Filene’s basement!! Maybe she did get it there and the horrible, tacky shoes!! John actually looks better than her!

Reactions: 19
View attachment 383659

Modest and elegant? Lorna love, you've got your tits out in public so I'd say it's neither.

R.e. the wedding dress, it doesn't appear to fit her well, it looks quite cheap too. Not really the luxe image.

Plus, wasn't the last we heard that John was on a sabbatical. Was that just for the *ahem* relocation to Paris or was he sacked do we think?

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Truly monstrous
What a Fukkin chavvy looking bride .She didn’t have any style back then either 😱

Reactions: 6
M

Truly monstrous
If I showed up at my wedding looking like that my dad would march me straight back to wherever I came from and tell me to stop embarrassing him. She looks like she’s got dressed in a charity shop and taken anything that looks remotely bridal looking they had and said that’ll do. The most unbridal looking bride I’ve ever seen and Christina Quinn got married in black last year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is the dress so far down her pecks? 😂
I'm convinced Lorna is a drag Queen, the package, the voice,the make up the pecks 🤣
I apologise to and drag queens following this thread!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Also there must be gallons of filler in that top lip from how it was, to how it is. Jaysus,

Thin lipped to low-brow hooker.

And she’s even filtered her face OVER the vintage pictures. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Looks like the Raisin is still wearing the same shoes now .Wonder if he ever got bought a new pair ?
This wedding photo is truly awful ...Looks like it was taken by a top shelf magazine photographer ‘shag a bride’ 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The top of the gown is falling down, almost a nip slip situ.
The colour of the shoes clash with the dress.
Any fool who shops at Matalan (Mataland) could see that.

However her face was pretty then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Boobs hanging out, frilly garter on show, stilleto heels whilst clutching on to her forever sugar daddy.
Imagine being in NYC and seeing that, Id die laughing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like the Raisin is still wearing the same shoes now .Wonder if he ever got bought a new pair ?
This wedding photo is truly awful ...Looks like it was taken by a top shelf magazine photographer ‘shag a bride’ 😱
So. Much. Skin. And I’d not even clocked the Anne summers ‘saucy’ garter. I’m feeling generous so I’m going to say she was feeling herself at the time. But WHY keep dragging it out for her fake Q&As??

I’m going to message her and ask if the lacy garter is going to be in the charity sale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“No John it’s not touch night” :ROFLMAO:

Poor sod. Another night pleasuring himself into his yellow shorts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.