Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210110-132932_Instagram.jpg

Had to share this, just for the state of the fake tan. And the roots. This is why she has that beanie on in every photo. She looks to be an auburn colour naturally which is a gorgeous hair colour. Never going to go with very dark brown crappy extensions.

Screenshot_20210110-133523_Gallery.jpg

Sorry, I meant to post this one too. Did anyone notice, when she was applying that face oil she has quite a big dimple where I've highlighted it. It was really obvious in the video. Got flashes of one of the other side of her face too and also one on the chin. Is that due to the profilho? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The hands are disgusting! If you’re going to fake tan, I’m not a fan 😂, do it properly!!!
Her legs this morning were radioactive!!

Oh my god! She’s using a pre record for the ITS live stories???
Is it from earlier in the week when she was sitting in the Bentley ??
What the actual duck- massive filters. So basically they’ve posted her pre record and she will answer a few questions she’s written herself.
This is the biggest piss take and biggest con you ever did see
Attached is image from 30 December - but different jumper so I reckon she did the recording then. I’m beginning to think she’s not at Horsham heights

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 381582

Had to share this, just for the state of the fake tan. And the roots. This is why she has that beanie on in every photo. She looks to be an auburn colour naturally which is a gorgeous hair colour. Never going to go with very dark brown crappy extensions.

View attachment 381586

Sorry, I meant to post this one too. Did anyone notice, when she was applying that face oil she has quite a big dimple where I've highlighted it. It was really obvious in the video. Got flashes of one of the other side of her face too and also one on the chin. Is that due to the profilho? 🤔
Profhilio wouldn’t cause dimples or bumps unless she’s just had it done and it’s from the needle. To be honest that just looks like warps in the filter where she’s got spots to me.

Reactions: 3
Wow 10 days into the new year and here she goes with the fuckery, prerecordings on ITS I've seen it all now. I have a good feeling this year will be the end of her and her shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow 10 days into the new year and here she goes with the fuckery, prerecordings on ITS I've seen it all now. I have a good feeling this year will be the end of her and her shenanigans.
Here’s hoping 🙏

Reactions: 9
Imagine that you’re an almost 40 year old woman, reliable on your almost pensioned husband/sugar daddy, wearing the cheapest fake hair, instagramming in your ridiculous car pretending to be luxe 😂

Im in my late 20’s and I feel like im too old for this tit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So true what @YouHavinAGiraffe? says about her natural hair colour and the wearing of the hat with the clip ins, out here looking like a wannabe early 2000’s glamour model. Just give it up and have your natural hair.

Reactions: 10
Pants??? We’re not in America dear.
The socks and sandal ‘German sex tourist’ styling inspo had actually made my Sunday nay lockdown 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“I didn’t use foundation” no you just slathered your face in concealer which is basically the same thing??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Right I’m confused and I have 3 questions.
1. If she’s bought the oil why is she putting up Aff Ad ? And link to Cult Beauty
2. Sadly I’ve watched a few too many of her GRWM and I’ve never seen her put an oil on top of her moisturiser . Maybe I’d glazed over at that point but have any of you TITS ?
3.Has she ever reported back to us on any other product where she’s uttered the same words ?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Right I’m confused and I have 3 questions.
1. If she’s bought the oil why is she putting up Aff Ad ? And link to Cult Beauty
2. Sadly I’ve watched a few too many of her GRWM and I’ve never seen her put an oil on top of her moisturiser . Maybe I’d glazed over at that point but have any of you TITS ?
3.Has she ever reported back to us on any other product where she’s uttered the same words ?
Agreed!! Never mentioned oil before!!! I thought it was spf last for her?? Never heard any other product report back (apart from Philip Kingsley and teeth whitening strips I think)

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s a pre-record as the chipped nails have gone but why on earth is she sitting filming in her car - it’s so so weird if she’s not going to Tesco for the millionth time this week. There are literally four places she films in, the wooden room, the dressing room, the mirror in the big empty room and now the car. The car?! When we’re in lockdown and there is nowhere to go apart from the supermarket. This makes the fact that she is getting in there to film all the more sad. Doesn’t she realise how absolutely bonkers it makes her look, as well as wearing those stupid beanie hats INSIDE. She looks like wee willy winkie! Lorna if you’re running out of places to film how about sitting on one of those uncomfortable looking couches and filming there or move the chair in front of the window, the fact she has these options but goes and sits in the car is absolutely baffling to me, what must their neighbours think??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it’s a pre-record as the chipped nails have gone but why on earth is she sitting filming in her car - it’s so so weird if she’s not going to Tesco for the millionth time this week. There are literally four places she films in, the wooden room, the dressing room, the mirror in the big empty room and now the car. The car?! When we’re in lockdown and there is nowhere to go apart from the supermarket. This makes the fact that she is getting in there to film all the more sad. Doesn’t she realise how absolutely bonkers it makes her look, as well as wearing those stupid beanie hats INSIDE. She looks like wee willy winkie! Lorna if you’re running out of places to film how about sitting on one of those uncomfortable looking couches and filming there or move the chair in front of the window, the fact she has these options but goes and sits in the car is absolutely baffling to me, what must their neighbours think??
I wonder why she doesn’t shoot/film around their house and garden. Especially last summer. Maybe because it’s not allowed? The neighbors complained like someone suggested a few pages back? And if that’s the case: why not make a beauty table/desk in her closet? I even bought a plant and a framed poster for my zoom meetings background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why she doesn’t shoot/film around their house and garden. Especially last summer. Maybe because it’s not allowed? The neighbors complained like someone suggested a few pages back?
It’s bizarre really .. they’re always taking pics of themselves in the garden in the summer .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.