Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaspberryCheesecake

Chatty Member
I’m vurrry annoyed that she gets away with this!! I reported her earlier this week! Maybe @Jasmine knows someone who could report from HH? Part of me doesn’t want to be a “tell tale TIT” but she flaunts the flouting of the rules to over 1.3m followers so should be reprimanded for her ongoing irresponsible behaviour!! Don’t forget she was sick last week!! 😡
I personally don't think she was sick last week at all. I think she was keeping a low profile so that she could drive in and out of Brighton to take pics, and then used 'not feeling well' as a reason for her long silences. I think it was all made up.
I supppose she's so thick that she thinks she's not doing any harm because the streets are empty anyway therefore no chance of spreading anything. What she forgets is that one of the whole points of staying home and not driving around is to lessen the risk of road traffic accidents, thereby pressuring the emergency services even more. When my husband and I had covid and I had to phone an ambulance for him because he couldn't breathe, the ambulance took an hour and twenty minutes to arrive, while I sat with my husband watching him gasping like a fish. And that wasn't even during a lockdown. It probably took so long because ambulances were in short supply due to other people (like Lorna) behaving llike idiots. Does she think ambulances and emergency services are in bottomless supply? :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 26

YouHavinAGiraffe?

Screenshot_20210116-172029_Instagram.jpg

Wait, John is branching out modelling for Zara now? They look like his shoes and the ripped jeans hem resembles a photo I've seen i'm sure of it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

emcero

I actually quite like her collection, the knitwear isn't amazing quality or anything but it's no worse that Topshop or river island.

The trousers, dresses and coats are better quality and fit than some of my higher end pieces! Love them!
Hi Lorna! 👋

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Hunnaybadgerz

Also if they are so Luxe why are they always at Tesco?! Surely Harrods and F&M can deliver? Or at least Waitrose dahhhhling. I’m sure you can still shop in M&S early doors if you are an OAP too, make the most of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

ELT1506

The fact that she has to go into London to take photos outside the closed Chanel shop in her xmas coat shows how one-dimensional and unimaginative as an instagrammer she actually is. Surely with a bit of thought she could take decent pictures around by where she lives but no, every single photo is on the corner of Bond Street, or putting her grubby foot up on the chair outside Cecconis. Is posing outside a closed shop aspirational? Wtf is wrong with the world if so? Anyone who has been following her a while must surely twig that something isn’t right with her- we all did that’s why we’re here. I doubt she’ll keep that coat either, I reckon it’ll be returned. The life she tries to portray on Insta is so far removed from her reality, more people must be becoming aware of this, she’s an absolute fraud!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Its_Me

VIP Member
Do you reckon making chicken soup consists of opening a can and pouring it into saucepan?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jasmine

Another thread guy's already!!!!!!! Marvellous 🙂🙂 Happy New Year to you all. Let's be strong and stay strong xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just got the news that my adorable and ever chic french grandma has passed aged 98.. in her honour I am imagining how much she would have laughed at labia luxe trying to pass herself off as a kind of superannuated ‘Emily in Paris’ 🤣

• Heart

PT32

Oh god I’m sorry I just can’t take her seriously in this outfit. She looks like a giant pair of vulva 🙈 Also is it a joke she chose the song Never Ever? As in never ever would I wear this big vagina outfit 😂🤭
We’ve always said she’s a cunt, now she’s dressing up as one.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
LornaLuxe #21 Skins looking ming, got a new light ring. Ask me anything.

thats all I’ve got 🥴

• Haha

ELT1506

Also ‘ I’m getting up early and rewarding myself with a nap in the afternoon so it gives me structure’ fuck off you absolutely lazy entitled brat - most people work all day so can’t nap in the day! How out of touch are you with the real world!! You know what, I pity her, her life is pathetic, at least all our lives have purpose, hers revolves around posting bad outfits standing outside closed shops. She’s really irritated me today with her obvious lies and she’s just getting away with it, absolute chav 😡

• Angry

miss trixie

VIP Member
And Yes, I did actually send this. Yes, I will surely be a-blocked. However, I don't think that my life will be any less enriched for the a-blocking.

Screenshot (182).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s so fucking pointless as well. Driving all that way just to pose outside Dior and Chanel. Who really gives a fuck, apart from her. She’s the same tramp no matter where she’s stood.

YouHavinAGiraffe?

FB_IMG_1610818377835.jpg

Just searching FB for a photo of John in those terrible shoes and ripped jeans and came across this circa 2017. It's todays hair but in reverse 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow