Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
She’s a fucking pirate 🤣🤣🤣
That’s my January made.
I hope she dresses up as something different every day, better than her just being a cunt in a car.
😭😭😭

D5AE3B79-7405-4EDD-8855-D154F7D8FABA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18

CouldYouNot

‘Richard’ like she knew him personally 😂😂😂😂

so she flew herself, OMR her mum and one friend and the rest were ‘work friends’ who couldn’t say no. Where’s the rest of your pals?!

• Haha

hnb1108

Hi everyone happy new year. I gave up following Lorna even for the comedy factor because I was just so bored and she’s completely out of touch with the real world, does she really think people care about her new Chanel bag when they are losing loved ones to this virus? In a way I pity her, because there seems to be no life outside of buying herself new bags, she doesn’t mention any other friends apart from the jewellery designer one, or any other family apart from her mum. So you can’t help but think is this literally all she has going on? I’ll probably still keep up with this thread though because it’s brilliant!

YouHavinAGiraffe?

Am I the only one wondering if she's still in the doghouse or has John found the car key? Let's face it, it can only be in one or two rooms 🤣

• Haha

Shazzapazza

Hello all! Long time lurker here. Two things just to bring up;
1. Seems like she has a penchant for awful photoshop (see another Eiffel incident)
2. Look how natural she used to look - so stunning!!! From OMR Facebook
Thankyou for keeping it real and keeping me entertained by calling out the bs ❤
BF6CD1CE-C1A8-4DB9-85CE-D83F7447C997.jpeg
D808305B-2BE0-42B2-ADED-5ECD66F60511.jpeg
DBACF3D1-E6DD-4AE8-B072-5AE99B5BA035.png
6EACB9D6-066A-4FE6-8364-918AA78F1E1E.png

• Wow
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She clearly went out to shoot these images. Cote brasserie in the background. Was it the day she was in the car? Same outfit and wearing the chavtastic necklace!

another cardigan naming! Can’t see which TIT said that would be coming today 🤷‍♀️
Yep - I came on to say she’s been out again - same shitty nail polish too

Also she made a caveat earlier on in the week , almost to protect her from what she was about to do...

“ you’ll recognise some pictures from months ago as I’ve been shooting these for the last few months”

no, apart from the split front cardigan that she copied From Stella, we haven’t seen any.

LIAR! She’s definitely been out. Because influencers are more important than anyone else. Selfish fuck,

And this is also the same bitch who’s been in bed all week feeling like shit, sleeping constantly and rupturing her ribs “ burping”
Let’s hope she’s had a test before she fucked off out to take pictures of herself with her geriatric high risk husband!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Well whilst I’ve been volunteering at a covid vaccination centre today . Watching the smiles on all these vulnerable old peoples faces . It doesn’t look like Ol Yawna has done much with her time The lazy Fukkin bint .
AND
Can I say that if I’d lost OH car key I wouldn’t be hiding in my car I’d be bloody well trying to find it .
But do you know what it really shouldn’t surprise me as she has absolutely NO RESPECT for anything albeit a person or an item. Selfish twat ..
why is she getting so dressed/made up she even admitted she didn’t have to go anywhere !!

My theory on using the car as a filming studio..
They only seem to live in the wooden room so the Ol Raisin is WFH ( still tickles me that she announced that as if he was the only one 🙄) so she can’t sit on the floor and play.
The Spare room is littered with shite and unpacked cases from Paris.
The museum doesn’t have a tv and maybe the acoustics aren’t right for IG.
The kitchen has no window.
The bathroom isn’t vurry photogenic or clean.
Oh and she’s a Fukkin twat !!!
That’s my theory

• Heart

emcero

Reading those facts is interesting - seems her height fluctuates as much as her weight, apparently she was 5’4 in 2014...

Also fact number one is she likes chocolate and coffee mid morning, but didn’t she say yesterday or the day before that she doesn’t drink coffee so has Diet Coke instead? Seems like she’s never been able to keep track of the lies!

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Talking of LIES ...
She obviously hasn’t lied about her ED but she has lied about her number plate .
Didn’t she say it came with the car and that’s how she got the name Lorna Luxe ?
( another result of last nights rabbit hole )
Omg god. CRINGE.

Yawna wants to be part of our group, she keeps dropping hints, she’s jealous of wit and humour something she’s lacking.

Sorry love there’s no room at the inn 😂
I was thinking exactly the same.

I imagine Lorna thinks she is having “ the last laugh” by mocking or referencing the tattle group- but she’s a woman approaching her 40’s with no job, no friends and a geriatric husband she loathes.

Not to mention the weird non stop tv watching , the compulsive lying, and the sitting in the fucking car to take pictures of herself. 🤣

I mean at what point in life do you get to this ? Get all dolled up, clip in your fake hair, actually walk to the car, sit in it and take pictures and videos of yourself?
Such an empty, shallow existence.

Last edited:

Tabitha

VIP Member
Lorna Luxe 21: Trips into London are essential alright, sitting in her car to avoid touch night.

Lorna Luxe 21: Lorna buys but mahogany pays. Here’s another photo from my virgin days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

pink_norris

VIP Member
A lot of influencers are lying low right now, makes me think they've all fucked off abroad and just keeping quiet.

I noticed in the news a past Miss England out in Barbados is in court for travelling when she shouldn't

Makes me laugh they can't brag about their trips for fear of repercussions, must be killing them.

Reactions: 17

Ohmydays

VIP Member
We all know she does it .. so I couldn’t let this opportunity slip by .So I give you ——

Lorna’s answers to her own questions 😉😂😉

1. Definitely Shag someone else.

2. Pros
His credit card
He does the laundry
Does the cooking
Does what I tell him
Takes my photos

Cons
Touch night
Boo

3.. I’ll stay with you but I want