Lornaluxe #20 brag brag brag, shill shill shill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wrote so much without even answering the question (which she can’t answer). Just started talking about models working in bars and her own trips there. She’s so weird lol

also find it weird that she claims to know these cities so well but just uses Ubers.
Exactly! How do you know the place well when you go from hotel to destination every time? Whenever I go on holiday I usually buy a travel pass to use public transport to get a true feel of the place.

When I went to Paris it was nice to get around by train/bus and walk down the streets, Lorna would never.

Reactions: 8
Exactly! How do you know the place well when you go from hotel to destination every time? Whenever I go on holiday I usually buy a travel pass to use public transport to get a true feel of the place.

When I went to Paris it was nice to get around by train/bus and walk down the streets, Lorna would never.
Same! I absolutely loved walking around, getting to see the city and hopping between shops on a whim or just people watching (pre-pandemic of course 😅). She’s one of those people who would only go to “instagrammable” places. Can you even imagine her stopping in a kebab shop or stopping to read a sign about a not-so-famous building?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same! I absolutely loved walking around, getting to see the city and hopping between shops on a whim or just people watching (pre-pandemic of course 😅). She’s one of those people who would only go to “instagrammable” places. Can you even imagine her stopping in a kebab shop or stopping to read a sign about a not-so-famous building?
Tbh she's more kebab shop than l'avenue!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s definitely got the rona, she’s never been this quiet before. Doesn’t she have a launch coming up too?

Reactions: 3
Lorna really is majorly awol isn’t she...
I reckon it’s more SAD / depressed. Her bragging / travelling and buying are the only things she has in life. Without those... not such a pretty picture..

She’s definitely got the rona, she’s never been this quiet before. Doesn’t she have a launch coming up too?
Yep - literally just posted pretty much same at the same time. She’s got all the copied knitwear to come out.
thjng is.. can she really out herself having covid if she’s been rule breaking since well... March..? Opening herself up to massive criticism.
Or... conspiracy theories... shes fucked off somewhere prior to the lockdown on Monday.... “ business travel” again.

Reactions: 7
RONA hmmmmm. That’s what she wants us to think !!!!
I think she’s just got nothing to say so is playing on the sympathy vote. She’s still posting on here even if she’s not appeared . She’ll Bob on in time for the launch suddenly recovered from her version of the ‘Rona’
If she really had it I’m sure the Raisin would Bob on and explain her absence !! To keep her Fawnas following !!

Who is this?
Whoever she is Well done that girl .. but I bet she’s a-blocked now 😂😂
Let’s await the newbies 😂🥳

WELL GIRLS. .... It was indigestion 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She's GOT to be joking!? Posting that she almost cracked a rip from trying to burp 😂😂😂😂 does she even know what the word Luxe means? hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She burped so hard she strained a muscle 🤣 well I’ve heard it all now. How LUXE 😂

Not sure I believe her. She’s definitely gone into more detail to A- seem more believable and B- to steer WELL away from rona, because as @AllAboutTheMayhem said above, she’ll open herself up to massive criticism seeing as she’s been breaking lockdown / tier rules for the past 9 months.

She’s really accentuated the tash today as well:

F0406062-0AB0-4B73-8E62-FA2884C121BF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She burped so hard she strained a muscle 🤣 well I’ve heard it all now. How LUXE 😂

Not sure I believe her. She’s definitely gone into more detail to A- seem more believable and B- to steer WELL away from rona, because as @AllAboutTheMayhem said above, she’ll open herself up to massive criticism seeing as she’s been breaking lockdown / tier rules for the past 9 months.

She’s really accentuated the tash today as well:

View attachment 376393
She looks awful !!! Mutton dressed as lamb again !!

Reactions: 3
She must be Fukkin freezing .. where’s her coat ? She’s got enough of em 😂😂

What I think has happened is she’s choked on the raisins chicken soup; he’s had to perform a few back blows as well as a couple of abdo thrusts to relieve the choke. Unfortunately she survived the ordeal and is bobbing back to Tesco for supplies for a soup with a smoother texture - she’s not only lazy at life but she’s probably to lazy to chew her food... hence the choking incident.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine putting a fake pony tail in to go to Tesco...I dunno what she’s seeing in the mirror but it’s not what I’m seeing when I look at her that’s for sure.

Couple months back I had the indigestion thing, it was horrible I was convinced I was on the brink of a heart attack and the pain was keeping me awake. Was about to call 999 then my mum told me to go buy some gaviscon and I was alright after taking them for 2 days. I’m not sure about pulling a muscle trying to burp though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but why when she swallows it’s so loud and why does it grind on me so much?? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.