Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on last nights TV - OMG I don't know where to start!

The jacket is bleeping awful - how wide are the shoulder pads in it? Even the colour is awful on her
Why did she think that outfit was the one for her TV appearance
Her face is so round & how many chins šŸ˜¬
She has zero personality
How many times has she mentioned "went for a glass of wine" or "saved a bit of money"

& I'm only half way through - they've just headed upstairs šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just watched! I couldnā€™t get over her tiny little cupboard fridge/freezer built into the island? The same style you would have in your room as a uni student.
Ā£2 mil and you donā€™t even have a large American style double door fridge - so much so that you had to buy that ugly wine fridge.

also she showed the same 3 corners that she does on Instagram which makes me think the rest of the house is unfinished and empty.
Even the wardrobe was so meh!
---
You look at other peoples houses, all the personal touches like Joā€™s hand drawn wallpaper.
The lovely mix of furniture and trinkets acquired over the years, Lornaā€™s was truly awful and had no character in comparison.

Reactions: 14
just watched! I couldnā€™t get over her tiny little cupboard fridge/freezer built into the island? The same style you would have in your room as a uni student.
Ā£2 mil and you donā€™t even have a large American style double door fridge - so much so that you had to buy that ugly wine fridge.

also she showed the same 3 corners that she does on Instagram which makes me think the rest of the house is unfinished and empty.
Even the wardrobe was so meh!
---
You look at other peoples houses, all the personal touches like Joā€™s hand drawn wallpaper.
The lovely mix of furniture and trinkets acquired over the years, Lornaā€™s was truly awful and had no character in comparison.
She's definitely trying to get abbey's seal of approval & shes really not into it at all šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

& why does she keep saying I - rarely says we! Selfish witch

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve got the day off and Iā€™ve just got back into bed with a brew and I AM READY TO WATCH THE SHITSHOW. So excited!
---
Abbey - ā€œI think you can learn a lot about someoneā€™s personality through their homeā€. So in Lornaā€™s case, sheā€™s bland, uninspiring and cold?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg Tits I've just caught up on about 5 pages šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I have so much work to do but I need to watch this somehow! Is it online?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.