Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notes that no one asked for:

* Abbey “it’s like a hotel lobby” shady Sadie babe x
* that’s definitely moss on the internal stairs, is no one cleaning the car park?
* Lorna telling us how the house is underground - worth rubbing those two brain cells together to consider why no one else builds houses underground hun x
* the black ponds omg
* is it really brutalist? Feels more like a cheap and nasty AI shoot location for Victorian plumbing to promote shower screens and black hardware iyswim
* the rando fridge is giving vending machine, in fact it’d be better if it was a vending machine as at least that’s cool and fun and not bleak
* the naff wire hanging out the back of that coffee machine 🫣
* £2mil and there’s not a continuous power supply for at the very least the smart home components? Or they’ve not even invested in one? Embarazzing
* that huge candle unburnt on the dining table looool
* previous comment was inaccurate, there’s a tiny garden that looks like a btech soho house (and that’s saying something!)
* the coffee table books on the garden table 😂😂
* fast forwarding the cancer bit sorry not what the show’s for - inappropriate and unboundaried imo
* nice preview for Jo Wood’s segment, excited for that as she actually has an art collection/interesting life lived
* might pass away in this ad break it’s so bleeping long
* the naff leather bench in the corner with tit piled on it 🫣
* that flat roof explains the water damage on the ceilings
* those curtains are bleeping appalling
* you shouldn’t tumble dry linen the scruff, imagine they’ve only got one set of bed sheets tho 🤭
* bathroom is so naff
* fast forwarding the meet story ❌ not for me ❌
* oh the “faux” garden walls :( was going to say how this bedroom is much nicer but it’s just a den of microplastics
* find a shoe collection where most of them haven’t been worn a really depressing prospect?
* my first nice comment: the cinema room is the nicest most complete room by far. Perfumes are naff and because they’ve not got the storage in the bathroom
* those naff speakers hanging off the wall - good god
* Abbey’s now walking away on a pavement that needs a lil jet wash and then develops into full bad b strut in the car park - she won’t be back

Time for the Jo Wood palette cleanser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

* that’s definitely moss on the internal stairs, is no one cleaning the car park?
* Lorna telling us how the house is underground - worth rubbing those two brain cells together to consider why no one else builds houses underground hun x
* the black ponds omg
* is it really brutalist? Feels more like a cheap and nasty AI shoot location for Victorian plumbing to promote shower screens and black hardware iyswim
* the rando fridge is giving vending machine, in fact it’d be better if it was a vending machine as at least that’s cool and fun and not bleak
* £2mil and there’s not a continuous power supply for at the very least the smart home components? Or they’ve not even invested in one? Embarazzing
* previous comment was inaccurate, there’s a tiny garden that looks like a btech soho house (and that’s saying something!)
* fast forwarding the cancer bit sorry not what the show’s for - inappropriate and unboundaried imo
* nice preview for Jo Wood’s segment, excited for that as she actually has an art collection/interesting life lived
* you shouldn’t tumble dry linen the scruff, imagine they’ve only got one set of bed sheets tho 🤭
* bathroom is so naff
* oh the “faux” garden walls :( was going to say how this bedroom is much nicer but it’s just a den of microplastics
* find a shoe collection where most of them haven’t been worn a really depressing prospect?
* my first nice comment: the cinema room is the nicest most complete room by far. Perfumes are naff and because they’ve not got the storage in the bathroom
* Abbey’s now walking away on a pavement that needs a lil jet wash and then develops into full bad b strut in the car park - she won’t be back

Thank you for this ❤ I cannot wait to watch it now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

* the black ponds omg
* bathroom is so naff

Love it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Watching now - Abbey Clancy is everything alright hun, I quote “Lorna Luxe started the street style”

… what? “The” is the least problematic part of this statement!
---
I’m sorry for the boomer picture of a screen but you’re bleeping joking at this location? Sandwiched between Barretts homes for £2 mil? That crypto hype beast gremlin’s had them over big time

View attachment 2533503
There’s not even a garden just a little car park? 💀💀💀💀 nooooo
I just cannot believe this. Insta ladies and gentlemen. What a load of tit. It’s all pretence.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just cannot believe this. Insta ladies and gentlemen. What a load of tit. It’s all pretence.
I don’t have kids but I think this is a genuine teaching moment for teens and young people. It’s all absolute bullshit. The curated persona filtered to high heaven and the fake lifestyle of cleverly angled photos pretending a physique or home is something it isn’t. They’re bombarded with this crap and as Abbey’s show has proven, it’s all smoke and mirrors*.

(*Obnoxiously oversized mirrors that are moved from one part of the car park to the other)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And I loved how eclectic Jo’s house was…. Unreal and the history and her brothers painting. What did looney have to offer. Nought! As usual.
Jo woods was more interesting in two minutes than the entire Loona segment. It really showed how boring she is. Same old recycled shite. She's not done anything interesting for YEARS

Reactions: 12
I don’t have kids but I think this is a genuine teaching moment for teens and young people. It’s all absolute bullshit. The curated persona filtered to high heaven and the fake lifestyle of cleverly angled photos pretending a physique or home is something it isn’t. They’re bombarded with this crap and as Abbey’s show has proven, it’s all smoke and mirrors*.

(*Obnoxiously oversized mirrors that are moved from one part of the car park to the other)
Couldn’t agree more - they’re going to have to start teaching social media savvy as part of PSHE? Safeguarding etc but also financial wellness - the influencing industry pushes consumerism as a lifestyle/form of self care, their spending makes them money & is tax deductible or wholly gifted - ours erodes any chance of building wealth. A lot of the OGs were from generational wealth which is how they could show a lifestyle that grows an audience in the first place.

I think there’s a lot of backlash against this atm with financial wellness/net wealth building creators creating great content for young women. Lorna is arguably a victim of it herself - she’s overpaid for a ghastly house in the pursuit of stunting on Insta, has a wardrobe full of unworn shoes and a few Chanel bags but has to tumble dry her one set of linen bedsheets to get them dry in a day? All fur coat no knickers, and no way to live for a recent retiree.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Imagine sitting in the ‘cinema dungeon’ watching a film and everyone around you is spraying a different Fukkin pungent perfume 🤢🤕

Why aren’t there any towels in the bathroom ?

How did Abbey keep a straight face talking about the ‘Temu’ covers on the sofa’s.

bet Charlie scribbler was cross there was no mention of his ‘art’

seriously why was Yawna even on this programme . Going on about being a northern lass trying to get a bargain .

Jo Wood was amazing with all her collectibles and how she’d changed the house to fit in with her ideas and paintings . What’s Yawna done hang a few Fukkin curtains and mirrors 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine sitting in the ‘cinema dungeon’ watching a film and everyone around you is spraying a different Fukkin pungent perfume 🤢🤕

Why aren’t there any towels in the bathroom ?

How did Abbey keep a straight face talking about the ‘Temu’ covers on the sofa’s.

bet Charlie scribbler was cross there was no mention of his ‘art’

seriously why was Yawna even on this programme . Going on about being a northern lass trying to get a bargain .

Jo Wood was amazing with all her collectibles and how she’d changed the house to fit in with her ideas and paintings . What’s Yawna done hang a few Fukkin curtains and mirrors 🙄🙄
Here was me looking forward to watching Lorna’s segment when I’m home but now I can’t wait to see Jo’s! She’s an incredible woman so I’m excited to see inside her home and see that it’s as fabulous as she is.

Besides, thanks to @heretoreaditall2019’s amazing précis, I think I can skip Lorna’s bits entirely 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

* the black ponds omg
* bathroom is so naff

🤣🤣 brilliant. And the curtains are absolutely bleeping appalling. I also hated the bathroom.( behind the curtain) 🤢
---
Here was me looking forward to watching Lorna’s segment when I’m home but now I can’t wait to see Jo’s! She’s an incredible woman so I’m excited to see inside her home and see that it’s as fabulous as she is.

Besides, thanks to @heretoreaditall2019’s amazing précis, I think I can skip Lorna’s bits entirely 🤣
You’ve got to watch it, if only for the COLOSSAL BLAZER

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Still strongly recommend viewing it as it’s a truly visual experience. There’s something to be said about seeing algae grow on an internal staircase 🤌

What a bizarre show though - Abbey seems nice enough but it’s incredibly personality led isn’t it? Although note how she made the effort for visiting Jo’s 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there even another bathroom as that's an en suite? Also is the third bedroom the movie room?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah I’ve missed all of this today I’ll have to watch next week now 🥲

Reactions: 1
It’s on catch up on ITV. Def worth it for jo woods alone! 😂QUOTE="Its_Me, post: 17209596, member: 57140"]
Ah I’ve missed all of this today I’ll have to watch next week now 🥲
[/QUOTE]

The shade Abby was throwing, she hated it, her face as she walked round she had to say something “I like it” luv you won’t win a Oscar for that acting

the difference to when she went to Jo’s house, her face lit up

Yawna your over sized bunker your over sized crappy blazer and your pork belly sofa with cheap tacky dining chairs congrats on your £2m investment you’d be better buying shares in Trump Towers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.