Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she get her hair professionally styled and it still looks like this?? The extensions are so thin and patchy!
How is that even possible?? They’re either really sh*tty extensions or she’s thinning, so there’s a lack of hair to blend with.

213A8D0E-365D-4A5D-BEB3-1FC34155267B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay. Which is it? What’s with the huge nasolabial fold on one side and not on the other?
Is she revealing a bit of her actual face in prep for the tv programme? Or does this brand require no filter for its #affLinks ?
Help me *gouges eyes out*
Cant unsee that. Whew she looks rougher than a pack mule (no offense to pack mules )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How did she get her hair professionally styled and it still looks like this?? The extensions are so thin and patchy!
How is that even possible?? They’re either really sh*tty extensions or she’s thinning, so there’s a lack of hair to blend with.

View attachment 2529396
I think she’s thinning, I don’t think the Philip Kingsley stuff she said works worked.. I also don’t think the extensions are helping her. Probably should just not have it

Reactions: 11
Help me *gouges eyes out*
Cant unsee that. Whew she looks rougher than a pack mule (no offense to pack mules )
Agree! (Sorry pack mules 🙈) I made sure I watched to the end so I can make sure I never use any of the products she’s been using incase my skin ends up looking like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_4159.jpeg

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the coat also looks like a Saint Laurent knockoff…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But their one has weird halfway epaulettes that just look so bulky and pointless. Is that guy throwing shade with the 80s song nod?? Not sure that’s what she’s going for with it all. But you could certainly get some much better quality 80s wool coats for a tenth of what she’s charging for that crap.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2530372
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the coat also looks like a Saint Laurent knockoff…
I noticed this when I saw Sammi Jefcoate wearing it, that must be what the AliExpress coat was originally a dupe of.
---
I think she’s thinning, I don’t think the Philip Kingsley stuff she said works worked.. I also don’t think the extensions are helping her. Probably should just not have it
To be fair to the Philip Kingsley stuff we have no idea if it would have worked as she never gave it a chance, she was back to using extensions pretty much as soon as she started. Bobs are massive at the moment, she really needs to give one a go. She’s still rocking a rara skirt though so she’s never one to be on the pulse trend wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The coat is so unremarkable and so unrecognisable. Funny that that was the hero piece 😂
---
Also note Lorna, you make designs unique by making them exciting or diffferent, not by slapping a logo on the outside for all to see.

Its so gauche but also so her, that’s her whole style. Unremarkable garments but finished with a branded label or designer bag to make it ‘luxe’:sick: how could we expect any different from her brand?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
hahaha then the only explanation is I've been a-blocked from the insta account. Business must be booming :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The coat is so unremarkable and so unrecognisable. Funny that that was the hero piece 😂
---
Also note Lorna, you make designs unique by making them exciting or diffferent, not by slapping a logo on the outside for all to see.

Its so gauche but also so her, that’s her whole style. Unremarkable garments but finished with a branded label or designer bag to make it ‘luxe’:sick: how could we expect any different from her brand?
It looks cheap and nasty and those Fukkin labels make EVERYONE wearing it look a total plonker 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Same old photo of john today as the other day when she was saying that he looked handsome on the way to chemo and he’d put in 4lbs. New content needed Lorna- as I know you read here! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused! How is she shilling a Superdry coat while trying to sell her crap??? Isn’t she concerned the consumers might spend money there instead?? 😵💫

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.