Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been watching that make up moose. What the bleeding bell is she taking? Is she on ket?
Initially I thought it was a man dressed as Billie Piper! Then hearing her talk. Well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just been watching that make up moose. What the bleeding bell is she taking? Is she on ket?
Initially I thought it was a man dressed as Billie Piper! Then hearing her talk. Well.
I can only imagine how irritating she is to be around when she manages to be that irritating just to watch 🙈

Reactions: 8
A man dressed as billie piper 🤣
I’m surprised she’s friends with someone as generic and basic as Lorna though it must be the 💊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A man dressed as billie piper 🤣
I’m surprised she’s friends with someone as generic and basic as Lorna though it must be the 💊
I know. Clearly something beneficial somewhere. What would a young ket monster have in common with Lorna and her antique very poorly husband? Very strange! But all is well. She’s got a manky coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another giveaway - just bore off, paying for your views cause your trash rags are not selling

The shows been bumped to Thursday, poor dog is the new bag covering the mid life wine spread

Question is - does the dog get away from her grip, does the jacket come off. Has the editor done her dirty 😂

Get your snacks in for Thursday

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another giveaway - just bore off, paying for your views cause your trash rags are not selling

The shows been bumped to Thursday, poor dog is the new bag covering the mid life wine spread

Question is - does the dog get away from her grip, does the jacket come off. Has the editor done her dirty 😂

Get your snacks in for Thursday
I think we all know that jacket will not be coming off…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The way she’s waddling around in Geoff Capes’ jacket, clutching the dog like Barbara Cartland 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot wait for this.
This could be the best piece of tattle fodder since the great Eiffel Tower Relocate.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she’s waddling around in Geoff Capes’ jacket, clutching the dog like Barbara Cartland 🤣🤣🤣 I cannot wait for this.
This could be the best piece of tattle fodder since the great Eiffel Tower Relocate.
FFS . The dog is a Fukkin Tv accessory . shes always going on about how that dog with 2 names LOVES John . and let’s not forget the dog basically lives with her Mum so probably is anxious when Uncle Fester aka Yawna decides to do the TV prog and She picks up dog and pretends love dog whilst showing us round a concrete bunker and an environment the dog doesn’t know cos it doesn’t live there plus he’s with people unknown.. no wonder he Fukkin pisses everywhere .,Dog with 2 names is obvs on the payroll and poor fukker doesn’t know where his home is . Nor what his name is .. Not much of a real dog lover hey Yawna using him purely for aesthetic reasons !

Kano, Stephen Graham and other cast from top boy were at this Land Rover champagne thing at the weekend 😂 everyone’s had an invite

Reactions: 3
I think the dog is the mainly to hide her shape.
Didnt work lorna! You look nothing like your edited pictures and not one person will think you do.

Why do they only ever go to soho farmhouse for their ‘tea’? And always the same restaurant there, not eg the far superior on -site Japanese? is there nowhere else to eat in a hundred mile radius? I guess queen baby and OM need to sit and be seen trussed up in their KICK ME dressing gown coats to really erm ‘drive those sales’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do they only ever go to soho farmhouse for their ‘tea’? And always the same restaurant there, not eg the far superior on -site Japanese? is there nowhere else to eat in a hundred mile radius? I guess queen baby and OM need to sit and be seen trussed up in their KICK ME dressing gown coats to really erm ‘drive those sales’ 😬

ITS FREE SHES A BEG

Fear not our overseas travelling TITs a well kept record will be documented here of Abby flinging her hair looking down on dumpster Yawna

• Haha
  • Heart
If I thought they cared about the dog I’d say it was because they can take him there. I can’t with John wearing that sodding coat 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.