Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo woods was more interesting in two minutes than the entire Loona segment. It really showed how boring she is. Same old recycled shite. She's not done anything interesting for YEARS

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yawna hasn't posted on her stories since saying she was bobbing off to the cinema room to watch it with John.

Wonder if she's horrified to see her unfiltered chin on the big screen. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Showed the tv version and the filtered version to my daughter ( teen) and she is gobsmacked. Grabbed the phone to look closely and said “ no shitting way is that the same woman she’s a completely different size! Well that’s rude! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ey oop, I don’t think she’s ‘Appy about programme ont ‘telleh ‘I’m not cut out for tv programmes’ no tit Sherlock you bleeping fake twit 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m live blogging it 😂
---
Why are there loads of bottles of perfume on the tables in the cinema room??
---

---
God that was dull
Crew ✅
Rockette St George ✅
Pretending to be a down to earth northern lass EEH BAH GUM ✅
Sixteh thirteh ten ✅
Wedding pics ✅
Penhaligons ✅
She really really loves living there. Honest ✅
HOUSE!
She looks like a troll next to that other woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tried to write as I watched and stupid tattle kept deleting! So here’s my thoughts…

(Don’t come at me but I don’t think she’s remotely stylish or attractive)

1. You can pass a cup of tea over the fence to the neighbour! £2m for that?!
2. The front door. Like a warehouse!
3. Green mould on the stairs.
4. Her whole outfit is awful!! Nothing nice about it.
5. Her skin doesn’t look anything like her insta and the products aren’t working!
6. Random chalets hanging off the door handles.
7. She thinks she invented New York metro tiles!
8. Covering the bathroom door with curtains!! How stupid!
9. All about her. Comes across as a spoilt b! Not personable at all. Fake laugh!
10. This is just a Charley boy freebie or thing and won’t get her anywhere. I’m fact May do her image more damage as she’s not who she portrays!

Enjoy!

Reactions: 20
do we need to locate the suspicious list??
I can’t say I knew who Abbey was before watching this other than that she’s married to a footballer, but she certainly seems, in my opinion, very likeable, gorgeous, effortlessly stylish a great presenter and seems very relaxed in front of the camera portraying a humble and friendly personality. I have to feel slightly bad for someone who is the polar opposite to all of those things but reeks of desperation trying to be them all. I haven’t watched the episode yet, perhaps my small portion of pity will vanish when I do 🤣
To put this into Harry Potter terms, if Lorna was to look in the Mirror Of Erised, I think she would see Abbey Clancy 🙈

Reactions: 11
Lorna’s on telly with her double chin,
Oversized blazer looking like uncle festers twin.

New title suggestion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Watching now - Abbey Clancy is everything alright hun, I quote “Lorna Luxe started the street style”

… what? “The” is the least problematic part of this statement!
---
I’m sorry for the boomer picture of a screen but you’re bleeping joking at this location? Sandwiched between Barretts homes for £2 mil? That crypto hype beast gremlin’s had them over big time

IMG_0642.jpeg

There’s not even a garden just a little car park? 💀💀💀💀 nooooo

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Watching now - Abbey Clancy is everything alright hun, I quote “Lorna Luxe started the street style”

… what? “The” is the least problematic part of this statement!
---
I’m sorry for the boomer picture of a screen but you’re bleeping joking at this location? Sandwiched between Barretts homes for £2 mil? That crypto hype beast gremlin’s had them over big time

View attachment 2533503
There’s not even a garden just a little car park? 💀💀💀💀 nooooo
How shocking and claustrophobic

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.