Lorna Luxe #44 L.A. (waste of) Space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG !! Fukkin designer bag on table too …. She’s FULL MOON FACE and the jacket looks hideous !! Ffs I’ve gotta go to work now so can’t watch it til later 😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m live blogging it 😂
---
Why are there loads of bottles of perfume on the tables in the cinema room??
---

---
God that was dull
Crew ✅
Rockette St George ✅
Pretending to be a down to earth northern lass EEH BAH GUM ✅
Sixteh thirteh ten ✅
Wedding pics ✅
Penhaligons ✅
She really really loves living there. Honest ✅
HOUSE!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That jacket is singularly the worst most unflattering thing I’ve seen in a long time. Absolutely ridiculous. She sounds rough as hell. Im convinced she’s a chain smoker.

And the size of her face 😳
It’s a disgrace how much she edits. She must filter 3 stone off herself. Just BE!!!! bleeping hell.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m live blogging it 😂
---
Why are there loads of bottles of perfume on the tables in the cinema room??
---

---
God that was dull
Crew ✅
Rockette St George ✅
Pretending to be a down to earth northern lass EEH BAH GUM ✅
Sixteh thirteh ten ✅
Wedding pics ✅
Penhaligons ✅
She really really loves living there. Honest ✅
HOUSE!
Keep going @annabelle_bronstein 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The curtains are RANK. The pink covers are rank. The jacket is rankest of the rank.

Not one ounce of finesse anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Two minutes in and she’s mentioning being CREW 🥹
---

---

---
She sounds really thick. She’s boring on about ‘sixteh thurteh ten’
---
Those boots 😬
---

---

---
The curtains look even worse on film
---
She seems to think she’s the first person to ever have metro tiles 🤪
---
Oh Christ here come the wedding pics *fills in bingo card*
I can't believe that is what she chose to wear on TV.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Love that abbey is trying on all Jo Woods' vintage clothes - but only wanted the chanel bags from Loona's closet of doom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMG after reading this I've had to go peep at the doco. I'm about 30 seconds in. I was under the impression the house was in some grounds, some landscape, some privacy. Those areal shots show its slap bang next to a normal housing estate with conservatories. What a clash of styles.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wonder what she’ll do with her massive blazers now that she sees what a Fukkin state she looks . Probably cover them with a puffa coat cos it gives her a waist ! 😂
They're big enough she could use them to re-cover her hideous sofas.
Or to replace the bedroom drapes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve always thought that Abbey is beautiful (I know she won’t be everyone’s cup of tea!) but seeing these photos of Lorna, the contrast between her and Abbey…. Eek! I don’t think I’d be up for being on screen with Abbey 🤣

Please keep the intel coming for us non-Fawnas abroad!

Reactions: 12
I’ve always thought that Abbey is beautiful (I know she won’t be everyone’s cup of tea!) but seeing these photos of Lorna, the contrast between her and Abbey…. Eek! I don’t think I’d be up for being on screen with Abbey 🤣

Please keep the intel coming for us non-Fawnas abroad!
She's really likeable isn't she? And a good presenter I think. Kind of effortlessly stylish. Unlike poor ol' Loons who tries so VURRY hard:cry:

Reactions: 11
She's really likeable isn't she? And a good presenter I think. Kind of effortlessly stylish. Unlike poor ol' Loons who tries so VURRY hard:cry:
Yeah I think this is it. Any time I’ve seen her on TV, she’s very natural whereas Lorna seems so affected and constantly trying to be something she isn’t. Must be beyond exhausting.

Reactions: 9
I like Abbey too, her podcast with Peter is so funny. There's an episode where she makes fun of Pete wearing Gucci, while she's rummaging through Zara sales... where Lorna will pile as many brand labels as possible onto herself and poor John.

Plus I'd forgotten Abbey won Strictly ages ago, she was fab on that too. And she has gorgeous hair.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.