Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz144

"Shloer in a wine glass"

Shut up louise , we get it you're pregnant. She is annoying me already with the littlest things lol.

Whilst on the topic of annoying northern Irish makeup artists, does anyone follow Aine Knocker? An absolute dose of sh*t. She's also nearly 9 months pregnant and admitted on her stories she is smoking whilst pregnant, disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Playit90

Hi Louise what you done this morning was an absolute embarrassment, face it, people have caught you on.
Why wasn’t any of the LMD products not been donated?
as also why has diggmama not tagged you personally?
face it you’ve been found out. 2020 is the year that the country caught on how much of a scam artist you are, from breaking COVID restrictions thinking you were above the law, to trying to profit on make up applications when other “bigger artists” were doing it for free your times done huni. People will be thinking next year saving there ££ an not giving u a turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Columbo

VIP Member
I got a bridal
Quite too. 6 people, £1800.

she said she needed and assistant, and I live 3 hours away, so a lot of mileage was in that aswell.
Ffs she must've snorted a few extra lines the day she gave you that quote. That's scandalous, her make up is no better than anybody else's 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
I'll tell you my story about her. I'm not from Ireland and I don't know how I got to be following her but I started following her a year ago and the I did really like her make-up looks and thought her outfits looked really nice. I'm.a size 12/14 So it was nice to see someone else curvy rocking all these outfits and dresses. But then she just became really awful with the swipe ups and selling crap. I then followed her in depop and bought a playsuit she sold. It was terrible when it came, fake tan marks on it and all the sequins had fallen off. Was terrible. I didn't fight it because I knew there would be hell on if I did. She's also selling loads of uses makeup which I think is vile. I'm interested to know what she looks like in real life because she probably air brushes all her photos.

• Sick
So funny-the netflix notions 😂
The netflix documentary starts off with a big 'welllll folks, staaapp the pity partys, i don't want to hear it' , then a montage of one of his meals going round in a microwave with dramatic music and then big andy trying to squat 100 kg with tiesto's the business playing. Uppa rise.

• Haha

Purplemania101

I see the free baby gifts have started to roll in! I bought my pregnancy pillow from kings baby shop and I’ve bought quite a few things during my 3 pregnancies with them but I just unfollowed there! Louise doesn’t even seem grateful! She will never know the price of expecting a baby! Rachel in spoilt belle was gifted the same pillow I believe and was so thankful and then donated the value to a baby charity! Can’t see Louise doing the same! Won’t be purchasing another thing from kings!
She’ll probably have it on depop in a few months time!! Love a Rachel Spoilt Belle, she’s a breath of fresh air. So genuine.

xo_caz_xo

Lord forgive me for what I’m about to say....

She’s posted her first ‘bump’ photo, but come on at 13 weeks that’s a cafe nobel bump not baby 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I see the same thing when I look down. I'm not pregnant, just a fat bitch 🤣

• Haha

Toonoseynottoo

I see the free baby gifts have started to roll in! I bought my pregnancy pillow from kings baby shop and I’ve bought quite a few things during my 3 pregnancies with them but I just unfollowed there! Louise doesn’t even seem grateful! She will never know the price of expecting a baby! Rachel in spoilt belle was gifted the same pillow I believe and was so thankful and then donated the value to a baby charity! Can’t see Louise doing the same! Won’t be purchasing another thing from kings!

CCY111

Over £700 for Louise to paint your face with Note foundation, LA Girl concealer and Chinese setting spray

Naw defo don’t think money laundering 😂 that’s a bit silly now 😂😂 everything is on credit .. que a new car coming up this time next year when the lease is over for this one .. she doesn’t own it she rents it
It’s actually not silly at all. Hair, beauty and restaurant/hospitality businesses are notorious for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
Myself and my boyfriend are due a few weeks before the two girls and honestly I’m happy for them as a child is a blessing but it sickened me that they’ll take take take now and have so many gifts etc. We’ve saved hard for this baby and are buying just essentials etc. These lot take it all for granted it really doesn’t sit well with me.
Ibe been suffering with hyperemesis all through too and these prerecorded videos are just a dose. 🙈 honestly.

Reactions: 12

Gossipqueen15

I predict that 2021 will see the downfall of LMD. Surely it’s apparent her popularity is dwindling and Linda Stinson will drop her for a shiny new penny. Without Linda bankrolling her Louise is done.
What ever will victoria do, she might have to go an actually work. Instead of following lmd round like a dog

• Haha

Bluntbish

Well I work part time and claim some benefit, I'm a single mum and I get no help from my son's dad, and it does not pay. So she's doing something on top of the benefit to pay for the car, hair, nails etc... Probs flicking the bean off herself on only fans 3 times a day!

• Haha
  • Wow

Columbo

VIP Member
Flogging teeth whitening kits when you've got veneers (or similar!)
Think I can safely speak for all "northerners" when I say LMD represents precisely none of us 🤣🤣🤣 So Sue used to do it too and she has veneers, not that I think LMD and SoSue are in the same league lol
In fairness LMD has composite bonding not veneers, no idea if whitening works on that? Anyone know? Don't think she's got anything on her bottom teeth.

• Heart

Clareeeee

Remember michaela crying on her stories a few weeks ago that she was unable to come home for Christmas? Ironic that it’s people like her sister that are to blame

• Haha