LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not married so I don't know how much wedding makeup typically costs but that is outrageous what on Earth is that about lol
It's literally about 100 quid for the bride including a trial and about 40 pounds for bridesmaids! Can't believe she chargesso much!

Reactions: 4
I'll tell you my story about her. I'm not from Ireland and I don't know how I got to be following her but I started following her a year ago and the I did really like her make-up looks and thought her outfits looked really nice. I'm.a size 12/14 So it was nice to see someone else curvy rocking all these outfits and dresses. But then she just became really awful with the swipe ups and selling crap. I then followed her in depop and bought a playsuit she sold. It was terrible when it came, fake tan marks on it and all the sequins had fallen off. Was terrible. I didn't fight it because I knew there would be hell on if I did. She's also selling loads of uses makeup which I think is vile. I'm interested to know what she looks like in real life because she probably air brushes all her photos.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I'll tell you my story about her. I'm not from Ireland and I don't know how I got to be following her but I started following her a year ago and the I did really like her make-up looks and thought her outfits looked really nice. I'm.a size 12/14 So it was nice to see someone else curvy rocking all these outfits and dresses. But then she just became really awful with the swipe ups and selling crap. I then followed her in depop and bought a playsuit she sold. It was terrible when it came, fake tan marks on it and all the sequins had fallen off. Was terrible. I didn't fight it because I knew there would be hell on if I did. She's also selling loads of uses makeup which I think is vile. I'm interested to know what she looks like in real life because she probably air brushes all her photos.
I see she’s back on Depop selling all her size 14 clothes now because they obviously don’t fit her

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she sat there and said she brought Airspun to Northern Ireland. All the drugs have melted her wee brain god love her. And also to be sitting there saying her powder is better than Airspin, Chanel and Laura Merciers? Lol delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s actually lost the plot saying that. Her sprays is shite too. My sis had her make up done by a local mua and she put that on at the end. My sis has normal to dry probably more dry and it maybe her very oily and broke out. It was definitely the spray as we use this mua all the time

Reactions: 4
I seen yesterday she replied to every comment under her post to make it look like there was more comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
maybe she’s preggers 🤷🏼‍♀️👀
Nah wouldn’t say that. She putting all the weight back on. I’m a good size 16 and I seen her in Belfast last week and Jesus I tell ya she must have photoshop doing overtime. Just wish she would own it like Julie does

Reactions: 5
she must think we’re all stupid with the constant skinny fishing on her instagram...just own your body and embrace your curves!! the first time i ever went into her salon louise served me, i did not know it was her until she spoke and i recognised the voice i was so shocked at how different and unrecognisable she was in person. she would have a hell lot more respect and followers if she was honest.
if she cant be honest about her own self image why would anyone trust her on anything else to do with makeup recommendations or advertisements??

Reactions: 10
I think a lot people can’t be bothered with her now! The way she handled the aftermath of the beperfect launch only confirmed it for me lol never addressed it or apologised at all just continued to sell and promote things 🙄

Reactions: 7
See her today giving out about businesses not being able to come back from it. What a hypocrite. If people like her weren't so selfish and actually abused by the rules the virus would be less severe than it is now and businesses wouldn't be feeling the impact of it. She has some neck to say that

Reactions: 9
airspun is literally 5 dollars in America, id say she buys it in bulk sticks an LMD sticker on it and charges 17 quid for it. "I have developed this product" no love you've imported it!

Reactions: 6
Did any one witness her say "tralantular" trying to say tarantula? Lol also it was just a spider please shut up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.