LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flogging teeth whitening kits when you've got veneers (or similar!)
Think I can safely speak for all "northerners" when I say LMD represents precisely none of us 🀣🀣🀣 So Sue used to do it too and she has veneers, not that I think LMD and SoSue are in the same league lol
In fairness LMD has composite bonding not veneers, no idea if whitening works on that? Anyone know? Don't think she's got anything on her bottom teeth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For composite bonding or composite veneers (which her personal assistant and part time mum Victoria has) you would need to whiten your teeth before getting them and then they match the bonding or veneer to the colour of your whitened teeth. Now, when I say whitening happens beforehand, it's done with professional dentist gels and trays or else the dentist will do it... definitely not polished London or the like πŸ˜‚ so the polished London has no impact on the whiteness at all. They come that shade.

Reactions: 7
Def can’t whiten composite bonding either! Constantly putting these strips over her teeth when they will not whiten her already illuminous white teeth. Probably doing her new teeth more damage.

Reactions: 2
That it's a "northern thing" to be flogging teeth whitening kits when you have veneers. It doesn't make any sense?! They are all at it regardless which side of the border they are from!
Sorry didn't see that bit about it being a northern thing lol. This is what my original comment was about though! How is it allowed that all these influencers can get away with doing that, it's false advertisement? Most people you would hope can see that that it wouldn't actually work on false teeth but I feel sorry for the people who fall into their trap through lack of knowledge / understanding

Sorry didn't see that bit about it being a northern thing lol. This is what my original comment was about though! How is it allowed that all these influencers can get away with doing that, it's false advertisement? Most people you would hope can see that that it wouldn't actually work on false teeth but I feel sorry for the people who fall into their trap through lack of knowledge / understanding
Yeah totally agree and I'm not a dentist but apparently teeth whitening doesn't even work on veneers so it's completely false advertising, so misleading to naiive audiences. Spotlight have them all pivoting now to promote the brush alongside their pearly white fake teeth so they will be making their money on the added purchased whitening strips no doubt.

That it's a "northern thing" to be flogging teeth whitening kits when you have veneers. It doesn't make any sense?! They are all at it regardless which side of the border they are from!
Have to admit I thought the Northern comment was pure pointless too πŸ˜‚ same as saying that Rosie Connolly and So Sue claiming the lip liner they were trying to flog was responsible for their big lips instead of filler must be a Southern thing πŸ™„
And don't start me on Lisa Lust List flogging her expensive new perfume online that you have to pay for without ever getting to smell it, you just have to take her word for it that it smells "unreal" πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
They're all floggers regardless of which part of the country they were born and that's a fact.

• Heart
Have to admit I thought the Northern comment was pure pointless too πŸ˜‚ same as saying that Rosie Connolly and So Sue claiming the lip liner they were trying to flog was responsible for their big lips instead of filler must be a Southern thing πŸ™„
And don't start me on Lisa Lust List flogging her expensive new perfume online that you have to pay for without ever getting to smell it, you just have to take her word for it that it smells "unreal" πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
They're all floggers regardless of which part of the country they were born and that's a fact.
Well said πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
It’s not a β€œnorthern” or β€œsouthern” thing - it’s a dishonest thing πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
It was a dig at one particular 'influencer' who happens to be northern who is big buddies with LMD who has been flogging the same crap for years... :rolleyes: It wasn't a dig at northerners in general- I'm from the North...

Reactions: 4
It was a dig at one particular 'influencer' who happens to be northern who is big buddies with LMD who has been flogging the same crap for years... :rolleyes: It wasn't a dig at northerners in general- I'm from the North...
So maybe it's just an "influencer"/flogger thing rather than a Northern thing then? They're all the same, they'd try to sell you anything from tan to scented candles to bags of friggin penny sweets and no consistency or regulation in whatever tat they're pushing on any given day.

So maybe it's just an "influencer"/flogger thing rather than a Northern thing then? They're all the same, they'd try to sell you anything from tan to scented candles to bags of friggin penny sweets and no consistency or regulation in whatever tat they're pushing on any given day.
Oh absolutely!! This one in particular has been called out before a few times for flogging that spotlight crap and her had a collab with a local orthodontics clinic a few years back- it was a joke!
Most will sell their souls for a few quid- there's very few I'd actually trust for reviews of products.

Reactions: 4
I see Hollie Campbell's expecting, wonder will she ask LMD to be Godmother πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
Lmd's instagram story 2 hours ago. I don't know who that girl is but OMG her lips. Wtf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.