LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she'll be as gurney as Oh So Femme is about her pregnancy and parenthood
I followed her a while ago for about a week and for the majority of that week I skipped past her stories... Biggest whinger going and an comes across like a dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I followed her a while ago for about a week and for the majority of that week I skipped past her stories... Biggest whinger going and an comes across like a dose!
I unfollowed this week - the amount of gifting is disgusting - though she is better than others in terms of content creation
But straw that broke the camels back was the gifted hairdryer with the child name on it grab grab grab

especially after all the awareness last year from a band of them for that local toy appeal for a child to have a personalised expensive product is just revolting

Reactions: 3
Hollie got sent 2 white baby grows today and actually said "this is the start of the baby stuff being sent to me" (or something very similar). Like how dare they??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hollie got sent 2 white baby grows today and actually said "this is the start of the baby stuff being sent to me" (or something very similar). Like how dare they??
Just shows the lack of appreciation they have . Numb to the freebies and stuff being given , it’s expected . Us normal ppl would be so grateful to receive something .

Reactions: 5
I know Hollie licks the arse off LMD but seriously, are they working in cahoots now to duck everyone off with this pregnancy shite?
One posts this, the other must post that 🙄

Totally agree with what you've been saying regarding the baby grows Hollie was sent. Such an ungrateful cow.
There's mothers and babies living in sheltered accommodation at the moment who would be so appreciative of any wee gesture, yet these airheads will get everything handed to them and more. And will keep expecting the handouts.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I see she's wearing a mask now while doing her cleaning, pity she wouldn't wear one and abide by lockdown rules every other time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she's wearing a mask now while doing her cleaning, pity she wouldn't wear one and abide by lockdown rules every other time!
Haha yes I thought the exact same thing! Surprised she didn't mention that she was being extra cautious because she's pregnant. She is pregnant incised the whole world was unaware :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Myself and my boyfriend are due a few weeks before the two girls and honestly I’m happy for them as a child is a blessing but it sickened me that they’ll take take take now and have so many gifts etc. We’ve saved hard for this baby and are buying just essentials etc. These lot take it all for granted it really doesn’t sit well with me.
Ibe been suffering with hyperemesis all through too and these prerecorded videos are just a dose. 🙈 honestly.

Reactions: 12
Myself and my boyfriend are due a few weeks before the two girls and honestly I’m happy for them as a child is a blessing but it sickened me that they’ll take take take now and have so many gifts etc. We’ve saved hard for this baby and are buying just essentials etc. These lot take it all for granted it really doesn’t sit well with me.
Ibe been suffering with hyperemesis all through too and these prerecorded videos are just a dose. 🙈 honestly.
The best advice i can give you is UNFOLLOW dont watch, its all fake fake fake anyway . You dont need it . And congratulations

Reactions: 7
20201110_210332.jpg

I'm sorry but her lips do not look good. Look very dry and clumpy.
Also check out that awful tan

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations to you and your boyfriend. Fair play to you for saving hard and enjoy everything that’s ahead for your family.

I agree with the previous post. She’s a sickening dose. Boss babe who’s a begging witch!!!!!!

Don’t annoy yourself before the arrival of your precious baby. Unfollow and you will not regret it.

To be honest, I doubt all is as it’s being portrayed with LMD at the minute. I suspect a “snare” baby and who would want to live like that? Poor Neil.

Reactions: 5
Victoria troubles me. I’ve been around the block and back again and she just seems like a lost wee soul. I’d be concerned for her, genuinely.
Tbh I think she loves trailing around after queen LMD. I don't think she would have it any other way

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.