LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh start one for the craic- he's an absolute arse!!! 😂 Did you see his latest giveaway- and a Netflix documentary- absolute notions!!
Actually looking for a thread about him. He thinks he is the Conor McGregor of the microwaveable meal game. What a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So funny-the netflix notions 😂
The netflix documentary starts off with a big 'welllll folks, staaapp the pity partys, i don't want to hear it' , then a montage of one of his meals going round in a microwave with dramatic music and then big andy trying to squat 100 kg with tiesto's the business playing. Uppa rise.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The netflix documentary starts off with a big 'welllll folks, staaapp the pity partys, i don't want to hear it' , then a montage of one of his meals going round in a microwave with dramatic music and then big andy trying to squat 100 kg with tiesto's the business playing. Uppa rise.
Dont forget the chin dip and the “tap of the game by the end of 2021” what games this andy? 🙈 anyone know wher he get all this money? I dont believe he started with nothin

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actually looking for a thread about him. He thinks he is the Conor McGregor of the microwaveable meal game. What a melt.
Best tattle comment I’ve ever seen 🤣👏

So what happened his multi million pound contract in London?! Talks balls if you ask me

Reactions: 4
this has me in stitches!
he is so cringe
Back when he stayed in the ritz in London and then when he was in Dubai - the insta stories were so awful. Never tried the meals, he definitely would make out he is successful! But is he really rolling in it? Is the Netflix thing just a joke?! Or for real?

Reactions: 3
this has me in stitches!
he is so cringe
Back when he stayed in the ritz in London and then when he was in Dubai - the insta stories were so awful. Never tried the meals, he definitely would make out he is successful! But is he really rolling in it? Is the Netflix thing just a joke?! Or for real?
Hahha yeah its definitely a marketing technique alongside his billboard in times square. Wouldn't mind winning that 50 k competition (havent entered it) 😂
I was actually looking for healthy meals and stumbled across him. Apologies if this has went off topic. Would start a thread if i could.

Sorry to butt in on a thread but thought it best to ask on a NI blogger thread, anyone follow Dearbhla McDonald? Interested in a thread on her but don’t have the ability to start one!

Sorry to butt in on a thread but thought it best to ask on a NI blogger thread, anyone follow Dearbhla McDonald? Interested in a thread on her but don’t have the ability to start one!
Haha I know her ... interesting girl... interesting family

Does anyone follow that fella kegs? Would like to see a thread on him. Sorry for comment on LMD thread

Reactions: 1
Haha I know her ... interesting girl... interesting family
Are you able to start a thread?! I don’t have enough credentials or whatever built up yet to progress to a member that can start one 🙈 she’s an interesting character for sure

So Lou and Vic's pal Gerry Lavs had covid but kept quiet about it until now.

I used to like Gerry Lavz but he’s getting on my nerves now, thinks he is gods gift and saying about the people around the test centre being nosey. No one cares if you have COVID, very cringey wee boy so he is.

I used to like Gerry Lavz but he’s getting on my nerves now, thinks he is gods gift and saying about the people around the test centre being nosey. No one cares if you have COVID, very cringey wee boy so he is.
Should of left him in 2020

Can someone tell me how is lmd allowed to work when click an collect is not allowed at the minute?

Can someone tell me how is lmd allowed to work when click an collect is not allowed at the minute?
You can still shop online for home delivery. Presume she's at work packing and sending orders although I haven't seen her stories today. Has she said she's doing click and collect?

Should of left him in 2020
That video of him feeding chicken nuggets to the bird really annoyed me

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.