LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used, I unfollowed after the bperfect carnage in Belfast. She was there heavily pregnant and I can’t exactly remember what it was but she had something on her stories afterwards that was pretty much a two fingers up to anyone who criticised those who attended
If she was 12 weeks when she announced she'd have been 7 weeks at the bperfect event, not defending her but hardly heavily pregnant

Reactions: 3
If she was 12 weeks when she announced she'd have been 7 weeks at the bperfect event, not defending her but hardly heavily pregnant
I think they might have been talking about the girl mentioned in the post above, Aine knocker

Reactions: 5
LMD is now putting up links to vaccine conspiracies. Disgraceful.
I’m a sucker and swiped up - sorry, but any one who believes this type of crap really needs to sit down and take a hard look at themselves. Thank god for Facebook experts, who need scientists 🙄

Reactions: 4
LMD is now putting up links to vaccine conspiracies. Disgraceful.
She may be a businesswoman but she really isn’t intelligent at all. Why share things like this? Particularly when her following is mostly impressionable young people. So irresponsible.

Reactions: 9
Lord forgive me for what I’m about to say....

She’s posted her first ‘bump’ photo, but come on at 13 weeks that’s a cafe nobel bump not baby 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She’s posted her first ‘bump’ photo, but come on at 13 weeks that’s a cafe nobel bump not baby 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I see the same thing when I look down. I'm not pregnant, just a fat witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It’s just her actual gut not a bump at all 😂

It’s just her actual gut not a bump at all 😂
Thinks she forgets we actually know she’s like a size 18 and not a size 12 like she portrays!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is nothing to do with LMD, but does anyone know why Donna from My Sister’s Closet is not on their stories anymore, is she ok?? The other sister Anita, is only online now.

Reactions: 5

I literally was going to write the same thing!! My lord. She may not show for a while yet as she carries extra weight, whereas Hollie is very petite. Nothing wrong with either, they’re genuine reasons that some people show earlier than others!

Reactions: 4
I asked the company who done the dressing room wardrobes for a quote... between £4000-£5000 .... LOL

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.