LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for LMD - make up artist, entrepreneur and one of the biggest covid flouters out there.

Owner of LMD makeup store and LMD cosmetics,

Louisemcdonnell_ on Instagram

Thanks to @Pammy75 for the title 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
New thread for LMD - make up artist, entrepreneur and one of the biggest covid flouters out there.

Owner of LMD makeup store and LMD cosmetics,

Louisemcdonnell_ on Instagram

Thanks to @Pammy75 for the title 👏

Thanks for starting a new one!

And yayyyy my first thread title 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Swear Louise is all out for herself! I noticed this few years ago after a certain tragic event she never acknowledged it offered support literally just buy my palette here some eyelashes 🙄 last Christmas never Once offered support for cash for kids Christmas gifts charity. Maybe I’m wrong but I wouldn’t support any of her products she had launched

See the sis is out celebrating with the football team... my blood is boiling 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
Not one word of apology from them. Shameful pair, and the L one desperate for Sales . No work of closing/isolating . Utter disgrace . Omg that trouser suit looked like it was made from curtains .. That waving from the bus was cringe!! Not to mention the walk in that parade ! Certainly no filters there 😂
Look at her sitting in front of her designer bags on show, even the boxes put out. Unfortunately no amount of designer accessories are going to make her god awful outfits any better 😂

Reactions: 9
So the Victoria one is in Belfast today at a dental surgery of all places and getting her hair done minus a mask of course. After attending the Bperfect tit show and being out in a bar at the weekend. The selfishness and numbskullery is brutal.

• Wow
Just seen a pic of todays “inspirational quote” from louises calendar. The irony is staggering....
What a pure hypocrite she is . look at the brazen sister also . They actually adore themselves , no shame, not a care in the world for their disgusting behaviour at Bperfect event , no apologies , not even for wearing that curtain fabric trouser suit 😂 The sister ‘hates masks’ masks help save lives you inconsiderate self loving idiot!! We all know it’s really because you have to hide the over filled lips!!!

🤣🤣🤣 Totally delusional , Paint Kim K really !! And tagging them all , I smell desperation and fame hungry 😋 Kim K 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a pure hypocrite she is . look at the brazen sister also . They actually adore themselves , no shame, not a care in the world for their disgusting behaviour at Bperfect event , no apologies , not even for wearing that curtain fabric trouser suit 😂 The sister ‘hates masks’ masks help save lives you inconsiderate self loving idiot!! We all know it’s really because you have to hide the over filled lips!!!

🤣🤣🤣 Totally delusional , Paint Kim K really !! And tagging them all , I smell desperation and fame hungry 😋 Kim K 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I actually think they get a kick from upsetting people and doing their own thing it’s a constant two fingers up to everyone

They make out like its others that have the problem

the problem lies with them

they are all bloody deluded

the people who lick their backsides, big them up and can’t wade through the smokescreens deserve to have pity bestowed on them and hopes for enlightenment

Reactions: 6
Just WoW so back in Belfast for non essential shopping and used face masks placed on the table swear this has just annoyed me so much, no respect 😡
You can tell they are reading Tattle ,look at the brazen face on her, such ugly personalities both. Other bragging ‘look at my jeep’ Still laughing at her tagging Kim K though. And all this trying to hide her body shape why?? If you are size 16+ just embrace it, wear the right clothes for your size and shape! lots of styles out there for us that are not skinny!! No body shaming intended , size 14/16 here! . Patterns are big no no!! Be real ! No need for such fakeness. You can’t filter /photoshop ever single photo.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How pathetic is it that you have to read tattle an play up to it? Hi Victoria if you think this is being smart you an Louise will soon see the backlash on yous, an also Louise hiiii.....
Putting your instagram on private to gain more followers, seriously like

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.