LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ! That silly man getting her up the duff. That’s his life ruined now. God help the wane

Reactions: 7
maybe she’s preggers 🤷🏼‍♀️👀
Would ya look at that 👏🏽👏🏽🤣

Sorry this is a bit off topic but just a general thought because I seen Louise collab with Polished London... how are influencers and their promotions not more regulated by now? It's a multi million industry and influencers can just promote anything really? Any reputable dentist would tell you to steer clear of those whitening products, that's not to mention the likes of diet pills and laxative teas etc. It's a bit mental imo.
The fact they’ve all got mouths full of composite or veneers also, which DOESN’T EVEN whiten? 🤣 wtf is the point

She’s prob gonna try be a bleeping baby account now too. The dread 💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought her and Neil weren't together any more? I am so behind the times lol

Reactions: 3
Big announcement and then page on private lol embarrassing

Dying for followers

Shes shite at makeup so decided to get pregnant to stay relevant by the looks of it

Reactions: 9
Would ya look at that 👏🏽👏🏽🤣

The fact they’ve all got mouths full of composite or veneers also, which DOESN’T EVEN whiten? 🤣 wtf is the point

She’s prob gonna try be a bleeping baby account now too. The dread 💤
Rumour was going about since I left that comment. Congratulations to her though!

Reactions: 3
And is now embarking on her pregnancy journey. So good of her to save her boking videos for all her followers.
aha you know why she did that. Remember Julie did it. Her talking to the camera before telling the boyo etc lmd even copied that ffs🙈 I think it’s time for my to unfollow

Reactions: 5
Her trying to blame her skin flaring up on pregnancy when really we all know it's her shite spray that's doing it.

Reactions: 8
Her trying to blame her skin flaring up on pregnancy when really we all know it's her shite spray that's doing it.
Shes hundred percent gonna be theeee most gurny pregnant woman on the planet 🥴 and she will say "but this is my journey, im real" 🙄

• Haha
She has moaned soo much about her skin and how it's stressing her. She has no idea how frigging lucky she is to be blessed with a baby. What an absolute airhead

Reactions: 10
It wasn’t too long ago she was asking her followers for advice regarding birth control and their experiences coming off it etc. Can’t remember the reason she gave but it makes me the pregnancy is planned.. does her bf live with her? Had they not broken up? We’ve seen nothing of him since lockdown in March

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.