LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise the sly little witch wouldnt give the smell of her farts away-if she ignores it all happenin itl go away....she will give nothing.

Reactions: 2
That was Bellamianta donated the £3000 worth of stuff. Not Louise! Look at the stories on Diggmama and Louise’s, it’s someone from Bellamianta! She might have an interest in the company, but it wasn’t all out of her pocket as she’d like her followers to believe!
You're right the girl in the green coat in LMD's story is the same girl on Caroline's story saying its £3k of Bellamianta stock. Why am I not surprised?

Was it not a bit odd that LMD never mentioned DiggMama? Instead just referred to cashforkids? Not that it came from her anyway but still. Give Caroline a mention and dont be so mean🙄🙄🙄

Was it not a bit odd that LMD never mentioned DiggMama? Instead just referred to cashforkids? Not that it came from her anyway but still. Give Caroline a mention and dont be so mean🙄🙄🙄
Because Caroline’s star is shining brighter than hers...and rightly so. Louise will never mention the good in other people because she knows how badly it reflects on her.

You're right the girl in the green coat in LMD's story is the same girl on Caroline's story saying its £3k of Bellamianta stock. Why am I not surprised?
Just watched the stories back and I’m astounded!! Louise has not donated one penny of her own money and is taking the credit for £3000 worth of stuff. This is a new low.

Reactions: 5
Louise knows fine right that it wasn’t the Cash for Kids warehouse. She follows Digg Mama so I’m sure she’s seen the amazing work Caroline has been doing has been doing over the last few weeks. It’s very sad that Louise obviously feels the need to not acknowledge the fact that someone has been using her platform to help so many people. Shame on you Louise.

Reactions: 3
Because Caroline’s star is shining brighter than hers...and rightly so. Louise will never mention the good in other people because she knows how badly it reflects on her.

Just watched the stories back and I’m astounded!! Louise has not donated one penny of her own money and is taking the credit for £3000 worth of stuff. This is a new low.
Iv actually lost a lot of respect for her I’m shocked she could publicly stoop so low

Reactions: 5
I predict that 2021 will see the downfall of LMD. Surely it’s apparent her popularity is dwindling and Linda Stinson will drop her for a shiny new penny. Without Linda bankrolling her Louise is done.

Reactions: 9
I predict that 2021 will see the downfall of LMD. Surely it’s apparent her popularity is dwindling and Linda Stinson will drop her for a shiny new penny. Without Linda bankrolling her Louise is done.
What ever will victoria do, she might have to go an actually work. Instead of following lmd round like a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she rode on the coat tails of Bellamiantia and let on she had donated £3000 worth of stuff, I actually thought fair play to her for a change. But that carry on is scandalous.
Why had noone called her out on this?? Other bloggers have been called out for less but as per-Louise escapes bad publicity.

Anyways she is far too busy plugging those powder/pout brushes. Those LV baby clothes won't pay for themselves.....

Reactions: 4
So LMD is stating on her stories that she donated £3000 & then shows a video of a girl in a green coat delivering them to digg mamas warehouse...
Then on diff mamas stories the same girl is talking about donating £3000 and tags bellamianta .... I can’t quite make her out.... but LMD isn’t tagged....
is that not all a big weird?
Did LMD donate the £3000 worth of bellamianta
Or did bellamianta donate them?
Very odd LMD not tagging digg mama?
And if LMD did donate, very weird they didn’t tag LMD?
Do they not get on and LMD is just donating to save face?!

I really hope diggmama names everyone to thank them for the donations personally by name as 2 fingers up to Louise.

Louise knows her time is up an that Emma Kearney is going to take her place very soon. Look at how many likes Emma gets compared to Louise

Reactions: 3
On another note I'm certain that Bellamianta were trying to sell that tan off at cut price as they've changed their packaging. I'm sure I seen a few bloggers telling people what a bargain it was. Anyone else see it? Not that I'm saying it wouldn't still be appreciated by teenagers.
Surely Caroline would've tagged LMD if she'd donated? And surely if it wasn't a last minute thing Prim and Penny would've collected the stuff? She collected for all the other local businesses and she's made a dress for Louise before so not as if they're not aware of each other.

Reactions: 9
Oh dear, she's not happy this morning. A very professional outburst there. Must be the hormones! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her wee nasty streak comin out there....ragin she has been found out, tryin to make it sound like people arent happy she gave things to children. So a pile of companies come together to give 3grand worth of stock to a charity, nothin of hers! She has her own line of shite, didnt give away any of that!! Lookin for sympathy now and for people to pet her for givin stuff away....id say she is the nastiest woman on a night out....

Reactions: 10
Her wee nasty streak comin out there....ragin she has been found out, tryin to make it sound like people arent happy she gave things to children. So a pile of companies come together to give 3grand worth of stock to a charity, nothin of hers! She has her own line of shite, didnt give away any of that!! Lookin for sympathy now and for people to pet her for givin stuff away....id say she is the nastiest woman on a night out....
She couldn't donate any of her shite spray or talcum powder because shipments from China are always held up at Christmas lol. "I don't give a shite about anyone else" you literally just said it yourself Louise 🙈

Reactions: 7

Glue ten free is as bad they ‘donated loads’ bollocks they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.