LMD Louise McDonnell #2 LMD walks about like the Queen, flaunting the rules of Covid-19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I wouldn’t start a tread for Victoria, that’s what this wannabe blogger wants…

We all know they read on here. Hi Vicky, hi Louise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I swear vic is broke behind her "glam" lifestyle she defs lives benefit check to benefit check

Reactions: 3
Well I work part time and claim some benefit, I'm a single mum and I get no help from my son's dad, and it does not pay. So she's doing something on top of the benefit to pay for the car, hair, nails etc... Probs flicking the bean off herself on only fans 3 times a day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Actually I wouldn’t start a tread for Victoria, that’s what this wannabe blogger wants…

We all know they read on here. Hi Vicky, hi Louise.
Took the words right out of my mouth, think we should stop talking about her because she will bleeping love it. Basically the da raises the child anyway or else he’s at Louises.. if he goes to his daddy’s too then that’s a mix of 3 households as well as faith?

Reactions: 2
Well I work part time and claim some benefit, I'm a single mum and I get no help from my son's dad, and it does not pay. So she's doing something on top of the benefit to pay for the car, hair, nails etc... Probs flicking the bean off herself on only fans 3 times a day!
Yeah but she gets everyone but herself to raise the child including the dad and lives at home. She would get about 600 odd a month in benefits would defo cover her nails and coffees. She's a joke

Oh poor Sinead caught out and shamed by LMD🙄
Anyway....learn to pronounce Merlot Louise ...its not mer_LOT....try mer_LOH😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Aww sinead was slagging off her #gifted cheeseboard but she didn’t write #gifted and Louise put it up on her stories the twit

Has the other sister Melissa seriously fucked off on holiday?
I think so .. she had a view from plane window yesterday which I was hoping was a throwback or something .. looks wrong tho ! Sure they’re brain dead as duck why are we surprised ! And her a law student 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

The tan gives a lovely meejum colour too..but why would you put body tan on your face?? Surely Bellamiantia have gifted her the new MH facial tanning spray to use for that.

The tan gives a lovely meejum colour too..but why would you put body tan on your face?? Surely Bellamiantia have gifted her the new MH facial tanning spray to use for that.
Sure the girl Linda who owns bellamianta, owns part shares of LMDs salon

Reactions: 1
Yep, confirmed Melissa is in Dubai. Again she has ZERO reason for this travel. It's not essential. Ugh, we are never going to get out of this...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.