Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
"Trigger warning" Or words you're not allowed to say.. fucking ridiculous instead of your words flowing you have to rethink every word and think bollocks cant be arsed to say anything now
You’re not allowed to use the word feminine products anymore as it is triggering. I was on the Superdrug site and was buying stuff and realised they have recently changed their feminine toiletries tab to menstrual care.

What man gets their period? Periods are purely female.

They are so bored that they are looking for stuff to be upset over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

petitspois

VIP Member
Men that are becoming women that invade female spaces. By this I mean female prisons, female sports, clubs and support groups and safe spaces for females and so on.

If you still have loads of testosterone in your body then it's not fair to us.

I genuinely don't feel that's a transphobic comment at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Warpaint

VIP Member
When you try get one cleaning wipe out but half the packet comes out to see what's going on.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Birth announcements with pics of baby feet. We're not telling you the name, not telling you if it's a boy or girl, not letting you see the face...but you can see the feet.

Myself, I've just bought a new car. Not telling you the make or model, but here's a pic of the door handle. 🥴

1629741165045.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Why do they still make pads without wings? They bunch up and stick to everything but your knickers. I bought them by accident yesterday and when I woke up this morning the pad was closer to my forehead than to my underwear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Chip1984

VIP Member
My teenage step-son leaves his dirty pants on the bathroom floor next to the laundry basket every goddamn day. He has been asked countless times to stop being bone idle and put them in the basket, but he ignores it. I find it rude and disrespectful.

So tonight, at the end of my tether, I have written on a (clean and unused) sanitary towel - "The next time you leave your dirty pants on the floor, I will leave a USED one of these - put your dirty pants in the basket!!!". I've stuck it on the bathroom wall!

• Haha

JOHN1967

VIP Member
Sorry if this seems a bit odd but wedding invites where children are not invited.
A friend of ours has received a save the date for a wedding she is invited too September 2022. She is invited to the full day but can't take her children. They will be 7 and 10 by that time and I have said I would look afrer them for the day if needed. My friend is in two minds to rsvp as she feels its weird not to want children to go.
Disagree, if the meal is going to cost 70 quid upwards per plate then that money is wasted on kids.

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
People who know news before you particularly on fb when someone makes an announcement and then they share it "i'm so happy its out in the open now , finally we can talk about it" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I will start this off by stating I am not transphobic. I have space in my life for anyone regardless of how they wish to identify, I will always show respect until someone disrespects me. What annoys me immensely is when trans activists and other supporters come out with graphics that erase women. I’ve seen graphics this week on twitter stating it’s wrong to call someone mother/girl/woman/women and that inclusive language is “cervix haver”, “birth giver”, I’ll attach the graphic for reference.

The trans group who regularly shares this kind of content refuses to acknowledge that many people prefer to be identified as women/mother/girl/woman and find it deeply offensive to be referred to the owner of female organs by some description. What also baffles me is these graphics never contain inclusive language for transmen like “prostate owner”, “penis haver” etc. It’s all dominated by female reproductive organs.

I’ll say again I have absolutely no problem or issue using this language towards someone who prefers to use this language, but what I don’t respect is someone taking away my preferred language.
094E17B0-14C4-4352-B089-AA2AECDC758D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When you’re washing your hair and your nail has split so bits of hair keep getting caught under the nail 😬😖

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

weeweegie

VIP Member
Sorry but I agree with the bride here.
I was that bride. No kids other than my niece and nephew were at my wedding. My friends with kids were happy to have a child free day and have a drink and relax. I have taken my kid to a wedding when he was almost 2 and it was miserable. Chasing him about in heels, feeling paranoid he’d shout out during the ceremony/speeches and missed the whole evening do as hecwas asleep in the hotel room so I stayed with him. He’s 8 now and I still wouldn’t want to take him to a wedding as I wouldn’t be able to relax and enjoy myself. Each to their own though.

• Heart

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
"Trigger warning" Or words you're not allowed to say.. fucking ridiculous instead of your words flowing you have to rethink every word and think bollocks cant be arsed to say anything now

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

To add to this, when I do occasionally get asked by my friends with kids, it’s nearly always accompanied with the ‘head tilt’. Like my childfree life is to be pitted & they’d just rather die than be me 🙄
I never wanted children and had a coil fitted after other other femail contraception was not good for me. My husband said he would have a vasectomy but I became pregnant before this happened. When I went into hospital to have my son the midwife said he is going to come out holding the coil and laughing. I did not find it funny but got over it. Our son became a loved person in our life.
The worst thing that happened was that my sister told our son he was never wanted as I did not like children and it took him a long time to get over it and I have never spoken to her since - the bitch.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

HaggisInMyBin

Chatty Member
This is my pet peeve to, happens all the time accross my drive blocking me in even though theres plenty other parking down the street 😡
Drive blockers drive me to irrational levels of anger. There’s a woman who blocks my drive every single morning dropping her child at senior school. She refuses to make eye contact with me. I’ve approached her nicely and she told me to go f^€$ myself. She’s on my cctv calling me all manner of names. The school her daughter goes to have asked her not to do it. She refused to move when I carried my daughter to the car to drive her to A&E. I’ve been so tempted just to reverse into her but some workmen have seen my plight so for the past 2 weeks they’ve been blocking her in on a daily basis and going for breakfast. This morning she was still stuck blocking my car in when I got back from a 3 mile round walk to school. The workmen are doing a loft extension and complete refurb on 2 houses so they’ll be around for months after the summer holidays. I make them tea and bacon sandwiches and not all of their vehicles have a company logo on so she’s kinda stuffed when it comes to reporting them. It’s a long game.

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
How you have to scroll to the bottom of the page on Tattle if you want to change page number. Wish it was also at the top of the page for convenience. First world problems and all that 😂

• Haha

bubbadabut

VIP Member
That smug twat in a kayak paddling down a high street whenever there's a news report on flooding anywhere in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 25