Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birth announcements with pics of baby feet. We're not telling you the name, not telling you if it's a boy or girl, not letting you see the face...but you can see the feet.

Myself, I've just bought a new car. Not telling you the make or model, but here's a pic of the door handle. 🥴

1629741165045.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33
When you're in a shop and a song you really dislike comes on, and you just know that it's going to be in your head for the rest of the day. Thanks to Asda, I not only have Madonna's 'Don't Tell Me' in my head, but also mental images of her doing her crappy line dancing in the video 😩
When I worked in Asda in the early 2000s Asda FM used to do my head in. They had a 'Single of the week,' the chorus of which used to be played approximately every 10 minutes. For what felt like months, the single of the week was 'Pure and Simple' by Hearsay and even now, 20 years later I hear in my head "wherever you gooooooo, whatever you doooooooo, pure and siiiiiiimple, I'll be there for youuuuuuuu...pure and simple gonna be there... Azzzzda's single of the week!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you respond to a thread and you check it, think everything is okay then when you go back to it past the edit deadline there it is, a misspelt word or not even a real word staring back at you 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Vloggers using microtonal (sounds out of tune) instrumental music in everything now. It sounds hideous.

Reactions: 1
Always a swede in our house growing up. I genuinely don't think we ever had a pumpkin. Swedes, binbags, fake blood, witches fingers and plastic fangs that had a mind of their own 😆
I don't know how my poor dad managed to hollow out a swede every year using just a soup spoon 🤣 I loved the smell of a burning candle inside the swede though, and you just don't get that with a battery operated tea light in a pumpkin! Every year I dressed up in a bin bag with a cardboard witches hat from the corner shop and fake witches fingers. One year I went fancy and added some crepe paper pumpkins to the bin bag which dissolved in the rain. And you didn't get sweets back then, you got money- I remember sitting on my friend living room floor dividing up about a quids worth of copper then going to spend it at the local shop 😊

Reactions: 3
I don't know how my poor dad managed to hollow out a swede every year using just a soup spoon 🤣 I loved the smell of a burning candle inside the swede though, and you just don't get that with a battery operated tea light in a pumpkin! Every year I dressed up in a bin bag with a cardboard witches hat from the corner shop and fake witches fingers. One year I went fancy and added some crepe paper pumpkins to the bin bag which dissolved in the rain. And you didn't get sweets back then, you got money- I remember sitting on my friend living room floor dividing up about a quids worth of copper then going to spend it at the local shop 😊
I wasn't allowed to go trick or treating so I just flounce about the house in my get up 😆. Those witches hats with the green hair were ace though. I'm sure the fingers used to glow in the dark as well.

Reactions: 4
Why is every item of clothing now cropped!? Was going out for dinner and wanted to get a new outfit, literally EVERYTHING was cropped in the shops!

i have ginormous boobs, cropped doesn’t work and I really dont want to shop in granny shops for an outfit just yet 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is every item of clothing now cropped!? Was going out for dinner and wanted to get a new outfit, literally EVERYTHING was cropped in the shops!

i have ginormous boobs, cropped doesn’t work and I really dont want to shop in granny shops for an outfit just yet 😩
No need to boast about your boobs.😉:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Shops went through a stage of short puffed sleeves 🤷‍♀️ Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 2

The cropped clothing annoys me too! I've got a bit of a belly on me so I want something which will cover it and make me feel comfortable, but it's impossible to ever find anything! I was in New Look the other week and saw a top in a lovely floral print, as soon as I grabbed the hanger I was gutted to realise it's cropped!

Reactions: 7
Look on youtube for ideas on how to make your clothes unique to you. it's easy to make a top longer and you can guaranty you will never see anyone else wearing it.

Reactions: 1
Gym gear that’s in colours that will look like you’ve wet yourself. I see some gorgeous cuts but they’re in camel/pastels/earthy colours - why? I plan to sweat in it, I don’t want to be walking around the gym looking like Lee Evans during one of his stand-up gigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Can I take your email address so I can send your receipt?”

Just print me one off 🙄

Reactions: 23
Why do people think it sounds good when their car makes stupid loud noises (modify the car) like it literally sounds like when you put a can in your bike as a kid. Literally. duck off, people want peace, not to hear your racket.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.