Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't say because it would be unkind and also because maybe I'm wrong. I only wanted to know if anyone else had noticed a similar theme.

I will say that this person is both men and women and tends to say things that would be popular, posting and starting a variety of threads and works their way up very quickly from new member through the ranks with each new profile. It's a recognisable pattern that isn't there with other profiles.

I think this person currently has at least four profiles. It is only my opinion though so I could be wrong.

ETA the whooo made me laugh x

Nope. It's not like I have facts.
I don't know who you're talking about either @TwooTwooTwitTwitTwoo but I am also very intrigued. I too have noticed a few posters who have only appeared recently and are already at VIP and 2k posts in the space of just over a month. Do they not have lives!? Especially if its the same person with multiple profiles 🤯

Reactions: 8
Do they not have lives!? Especially if its the same person with multiple profiles 🤯
I was once on a forum called “youtalktrash” it was mostly for youtubers and Internet personalities. In one of the threads I was on there was 3 people and they were very popular on the thread, and all of them had thousands of posts and thousands of likes each. It always seemed all 3 of them were always online, ready to comment, all 3 also interacted with each other constantly and admitted that they had each other’s social media.

All 3 of them were kind of known to throw their weight around on the forum and because all 3 of them were also friends with the moderators, so were able to get people banned.

But one day, all 3 of them pissed off the wrong person. Because one of the users got in a fight with another member, in turn the 2 other users come in to defend their friend. Then the person in question got banned.

So the person came back on a new account, and doxxes all 3 of them and it turns out ALL 3 ACCOUNTS are the same person. They literally spent hours talking to themselves and agreeing with themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's hard enough with just 1 id, sometimes I find myself just skipping pages in a thread because it's moved on so fast. To be honest as my memory is poor I am not sure it makes that much difference for me.

Where do people find the time to create multiple IDs and agree and disagree with themselves on threads.

Reactions: 14
Halloween and the way some people adopt it as a personality. I don’t mind it but as a parent it’s just a day that stresses me out, costumes, will we chap doors, all the sugary sweets sending my kid batty (pardon the pun!). It’s all too much effort and just pointless.

Reactions: 14
Halloween and the way some people adopt it as a personality. I don’t mind it but as a parent it’s just a day that stresses me out, costumes, will we chap doors, all the sugary sweets sending my kid batty (pardon the pun!). It’s all too much effort and just pointless.
It's been Americanised (is that a word 🤔) we used to have a bin bag and some talcum powder 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter stopped doing it. she does a movie pamper night instead.

Reactions: 2
Luckily it's died down round here. Past few years we've just had two people if that turn up, so hey more sweets for us😁

Reactions: 1
A woman we know sneered at my fiancé for buying a model making kit - "I can't even afford toys for my children but you, a grown man, are buying them for yourself."
  • It's not so much a toy as a craft set.
  • She chose to have four children, we have none (by choice) so we obviously have different priorities than she does.
  • Life's not fair. There are many people who have things I want but can't afford; I don't tell them how to spend their money. There are people who spend thousands or millions of pounds on designer clothes, electronics, ponies, etc. for their children but she looks down on him for buying one thing for himself?
She is always judgemental like this. She posted a passive-aggressive Facebook status a while ago about women buying designer makeup which I knew to be aimed at me because when I saw her, I was using a Dior lip gloss and she was giving me funny looks. Mind your own business for Pete's sake
Hate this! We have been trying for years, had losses along the way. I saved for years to be prepared for a baby so we have a nice nest egg so now, yea I probably DO spend a lot of money on clothes, and getting my hair done and make up etc, but the ppl who seem to think its ANYTHING to do with them enrage me.

Good for you having kids and spending money on them. I have no kids so what do you want me to do? Just have a crap life? It's already crap! I have been through the mill trying to have a baby and quite frankly I am sick of it!

So now I just enjoy having more money than them. Say things like "life choices" 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How you have to scroll to the bottom of the page on Tattle if you want to change page number. Wish it was also at the top of the page for convenience. First world problems and all that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How you have to scroll to the bottom of the page on Tattle if you want to change page number. Wish it was also at the top of the page for convenience. First world problems and all that 😂

Explain more, as in a thread I have it top and bottom and also outside of threads I have top and bottom, so I gather that not what you mean?

Explain more, as in a thread I have it top and bottom and also outside of threads I have top and bottom, so I gather that not what you mean?
I generally use Tattle on a mobile device and the page counter is only at the bottom (for me anyway).

Reactions: 4
Adults are the worst with it with ridiculous costume parties and nights out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The rather intense bunch of new posters from another site who domineer a certain thread on Tattle.

Reactions: 1
When certain songs remind me of happier times/ or memories with people I'm no longer in contact with

Reactions: 4
My husband has accidentally thrown out the bag containing all of my daughters school uniform and she starts next week. I’ve had it all in one bag to keep it safe and organised since the middle of July and now I’m going to have to run around like a lunatic today spending money I’ve already spent on trying to get it all in again. Pissed off beyond belief. He doesn’t think he threw it out but it’s no where to be seen.

it had everything, school logo jumper, school logo polo shirt, School logo coat, 5 pairs of bottoms, socks, school coloured hair accessories that i had specially made from a seller on Etsy. I’m so annoyed I hate going shopping and I am now panicking incase her sizes aren’t available because all the schools start back next week 😭🥵
Update:

managed to get school logo jumper, school logo polo, school logo coat, socks, shoes. Can’t for the life of me get bottoms in her size anywhere!! Got her A pair that are one size up and one size below to see if any will do, mother in law managed to order a pair online that come End of next week so at least she’ll have a proper fitting pair by then. Husband is well and truly in the bad books🥵

Those suggesting he pay for it / he has because we both run our own business (together) so all money is our money we don’t really split our money as such, if I want something for myself I take it - same for him. If the kids need something it all comes out of the same pot!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.