Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who know news before you particularly on fb when someone makes an announcement and then they share it "i'm so happy its out in the open now , finally we can talk about it" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"Trigger warning" Or words you're not allowed to say.. bleeping ridiculous instead of your words flowing you have to rethink every word and think bollocks cant be arsed to say anything now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"Trigger warning" Or words you're not allowed to say.. bleeping ridiculous instead of your words flowing you have to rethink every word and think bollocks cant be arsed to say anything now
You’re not allowed to use the word feminine products anymore as it is triggering. I was on the Superdrug site and was buying stuff and realised they have recently changed their feminine toiletries tab to menstrual care.

What man gets their period? Periods are purely female.

They are so bored that they are looking for stuff to be upset over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Men that are becoming women that invade female spaces. By this I mean female prisons, female sports, clubs and support groups and safe spaces for females and so on.

If you still have loads of testosterone in your body then it's not fair to us.

I genuinely don't feel that's a transphobic comment at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
You’re not allowed to use the word feminine products anymore as it is triggering. I was on the Superdrug site and was buying stuff and realised they have recently changed their feminine toiletries tab to menstrual care.

What man gets their period? periods are purely female.

They are so bored that they are looking for stuff to be upset over.
My transgender cousin gets periods, and he's a man.

The thing that annoys me about the naming conventions that companies are using for matters like this is more so the motives behind it. Let's face it, most of these big multi-nationals couldn't give two shits about diversity, social issues and what have you... they just do 'ticking the box' exercises and pat themselves on the back for being so inclusive or whatever, mention it in their advertising. It's like when companies use the LGBT flag during pride month to sell more products.

Reactions: 13
My teenage step-son leaves his dirty pants on the bathroom floor next to the laundry basket every goddamn day. He has been asked countless times to stop being bone idle and put them in the basket, but he ignores it. I find it rude and disrespectful.

So tonight, at the end of my tether, I have written on a (clean and unused) sanitary towel - "The next time you leave your dirty pants on the floor, I will leave a USED one of these - put your dirty pants in the basket!!!". I've stuck it on the bathroom wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When some one cracks open my nicky bog rolls and puts them in the toilet roll holder. One at a time please so they keep their scent! :mad:😣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When people do snakey things rather than just outwardly having the balls to disagree with people

Reactions: 14
"It's not what you know, but who you know"

"If your face fits..."

I rarely thought about these statements before, but in recent times I now fully understand them, unfortunately...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Today my neighbours are playing music so loudly I actually thought it was coming out of my Alexa 👌 I don’t really care tbh it’s Saturday and daytime, more amusing for now but I get pissed off if it goes on late into the night.

Reactions: 7
I have managed to lose my earring in the bathroom near the sink. whilst pulling my hair away from my face I caught the earring with my finger nail and pulled it out of my ear. The back part was still there behind my ear 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 but the front part was probably flung to some corner of the room where i will never find it or down the sink itself. So I now have one earring of a set 👎. I have contacted the jewellers where I bought them to see if they can get me another pair as they were my go to everyday earrings. Nothing flashy just simple and comfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It annoys me that people think Gigi Hadid and her sister are ‘stunning’. I don’t even think they are that pretty.

People who take an age to drive round a corner.

When influencers make a big song and dance about their posts not getting seen by the right people. So desperate and transparent but folk fall for it.

Recently at a theme park and got so annoyed at people not understanding how to socially distance when queuing up for rides. Edging closer and closer behind you. Not that it matters considering the scenes at the euros. Covid, what Covid? 🙄

Reactions: 10
This new Cbeebies presenter.

To quote the late, great Nikki Grahame... who IS HE??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The men who are renovating a house across the road from me. They’ve been there a month and every bleeping day they block my car in. They see me getting my son in the car for school yet still wait for me to go over and ask before they move.
Arseholes 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.