Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have managed to lose my earring in the bathroom near the sink. whilst pulling my hair away from my face I caught the earring with my finger nail and pulled it out of my ear. The back part was still there behind my ear 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 but the front part was probably flung to some corner of the room where i will never find it or down the sink itself. So I now have one earring of a set 👎. I have contacted the jewellers where I bought them to see if they can get me another pair as they were my go to everyday earrings. Nothing flashy just simple and comfortable.
Get down on your hands and knees and look everywhere ... it's either in dark corner on the floor, or behind something on the vanity.

Reactions: 1
Get down on your hands and knees and look everywhere ... it's either in dark corner on the floor, or behind something on the vanity.
Draw blinds/curtains, get a torch and lie on the floor sweeping the beam slowly. Also, have you actually combed through your hair and checked your clothing carefully? Things that small get everywhere and can end up in pockets...

How if you ever had mental health problems everything in future boils down to them

I got in touch with adult services in my area for parking needs and home modification needs and repairs to modifacations for my disabilities. They sent me an appointment with the mental health team.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thanks guys. Unfortunately as it was near the sink I'm pretty sure it went down the plug hole.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Packaging.
Try to rip it open and you can't for love nor money and need a hammer and chisel.
Try to pick something up by the packaging and it will rip open!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The men who are renovating a house across the road from me. They’ve been there a month and every bleeping day they block my car in. They see me getting my son in the car for school yet still wait for me to go over and ask before they move.
Arseholes 🤬
This is my pet peeve to, happens all the time accross my drive blocking me in even though theres plenty other parking down the street 😡

Reactions: 1
When people come complain about a programme being spoilt on social media because they haven't watched it yet, oh I'm sorry are the entertainment pages supposed to wait until every single person has caught up! I get if it's a show people have watched in advanced on iplayer or something but if it's aired on main TV then it's your problem.

I always watched line of duty days later and purposely avoided social media so I didn't see what happpend

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When people come complain about a programme being spoilt on social media because they haven't watched it yet, oh I'm sorry are the entertainment pages supposed to wait until every single person has caught up! I get if it's a show people have watched in advanced on iplayer or something but if it's aired on main TV then it's your problem.

I always watched line of duty days later and purposely avoided social media so I didn't see what happpend
This happens all the time on the Home and Away Instagram page - "Ohhhh, we're months behind Australia - don't spoil it for us." :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is my pet peeve to, happens all the time accross my drive blocking me in even though theres plenty other parking down the street 😡
Drive blockers drive me to irrational levels of anger. There’s a woman who blocks my drive every single morning dropping her child at senior school. She refuses to make eye contact with me. I’ve approached her nicely and she told me to go f^€$ myself. She’s on my cctv calling me all manner of names. The school her daughter goes to have asked her not to do it. She refused to move when I carried my daughter to the car to drive her to A&E. I’ve been so tempted just to reverse into her but some workmen have seen my plight so for the past 2 weeks they’ve been blocking her in on a daily basis and going for breakfast. This morning she was still stuck blocking my car in when I got back from a 3 mile round walk to school. The workmen are doing a loft extension and complete refurb on 2 houses so they’ll be around for months after the summer holidays. I make them tea and bacon sandwiches and not all of their vehicles have a company logo on so she’s kinda stuffed when it comes to reporting them. It’s a long game.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Drive blockers drive me to irrational levels of anger. There’s a woman who blocks my drive every single morning dropping her child at senior school. She refuses to make eye contact with me. I’ve approached her nicely and she told me to go f^€$ myself. She’s on my cctv calling me all manner of names. The school her daughter goes to have asked her not to do it. She refused to move when I carried my daughter to the car to drive her to A&E. I’ve been so tempted just to reverse into her but some workmen have seen my plight so for the past 2 weeks they’ve been blocking her in on a daily basis and going for breakfast. This morning she was still stuck blocking my car in when I got back from a 3 mile round walk to school. The workmen are doing a loft extension and complete refurb on 2 houses so they’ll be around for months after the summer holidays. I make them tea and bacon sandwiches and not all of their vehicles have a company logo on so she’s kinda stuffed when it comes to reporting them. It’s a long game.
I’m raging on your behalf here. What could make a person be so selfish and unreasonable?? It sounds like she’s trying to piss you off by blocking you in. But good move with the workmen. Hopefully she’ll jog on somewhere else.

I have to say I used to work somewhere that didn’t provide staff parking so you had to park on the street of a residential area. I parked outside this old man’s house once, no driveway. They are old houses so no one has a driveway there. You are free to park where you like. I was running late for work and very stressed and the old git came out and started calling me everything, demanding that I move my car. I asked him if he had a car and he said no, he just hates people parking in front of his house. Hard cheese old man, you do not own the pavement in front of your house. I was pretty upset at being attacked like that though, and was a bit shakey going in to work. People are dicks.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My work colleagues, with covid, we are extra extra vigilant about cleaning, we have been supplied with copious amounts of gloves and various cleaners, air dusters etc. So why do they constantly take from my desk? Why can they not get from cupboard and keep on their desk? Every morning I have to go in search.

Kids Tv.

Current Hate Is Ryans Mystery Playdate.

Rage Inducing Little Fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People that go to the “Pay at Pump” in the petrol station and then go in the bloody shop anyways!!

Reactions: 9
This happens all the time on the Home and Away Instagram page - "Ohhhh, we're months behind Australia - don't spoil it for us." :rolleyes:
I don't "like" or "follow " Masterchef Australia on social media for this reason.

Reactions: 2
Guy on the train, on the phone, I have my earphones in, he is so loud! And he’s taken his mask off

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this seems a bit odd but wedding invites where children are not invited.
A friend of ours has received a save the date for a wedding she is invited too September 2022. She is invited to the full day but can't take her children. They will be 7 and 10 by that time and I have said I would look afrer them for the day if needed. My friend is in two minds to rsvp as she feels its weird not to want children to go.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.