Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
People that have children and lose any semblance of their old selves and become so entrenched in child rearing that they are unable to participate in anything that doesn’t concern their little darlings.

As a childless person, I’ve had it this week with EVERY CONVERSATION being centred around health visitors, breastfeeding, the cheapest place to buy nappies, shit explosions, disciplining a three year old, crawling, sleep training etc.

I’m CHILDFREE WHY DO YOU THINK THIS INTERESTS ME?! It’s just constant with every friend with children I have. They lose all social skills. There’s no consideration for asking me about my life or what’s going on with me. There’s no conversation that does not relate back to their offspring. I honestly could be bleeding out dying and it would be “oh my god, have you seen this cute picture of X’s shit up their baby grow?”

FUCK OFF!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

HeyLetsGo

People who think being able to breastfeed their babies is a personality trait. And people who say their baby loves “the boob”. Just feed your baby and get a life man.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Estate/Letting agents who take 10 'artistic' photos that are close-ups of door handles, taps, pictures on a wall and one photo of the actual room. How many people have ever gone "ooh, that's a nice door handle, I think I'll book a viewing."

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Magee

VIP Member
“Can I take your email address so I can send your receipt?”

Just print me one off 🙄

Reactions: 23

WilmaHun

VIP Member
How some girls look lush with a messy bun on top of their head, I’ve just done one and look like Miss Trunchbull

• Haha
Reactions: 22

weeweegie

VIP Member
When you go to register an account on a website in the ‘sign up’ bit and it says you already have an account (which you’ve forgotten all about) but then it makes you type your email address again in the ‘login’ bit. It’s a small thing but it makes me lose the will to live.

And trying to remember passwords. Making you constantly feel like you have dementia.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
My husband has accidentally thrown out the bag containing all of my daughters school uniform and she starts next week. I’ve had it all in one bag to keep it safe and organised since the middle of July and now I’m going to have to run around like a lunatic today spending money I’ve already spent on trying to get it all in again. Pissed off beyond belief. He doesn’t think he threw it out but it’s no where to be seen.

it had everything, school logo jumper, school logo polo shirt, School logo coat, 5 pairs of bottoms, socks, school coloured hair accessories that i had specially made from a seller on Etsy. I’m so annoyed I hate going shopping and I am now panicking incase her sizes aren’t available because all the schools start back next week 😭🥵

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

bubbadabut

VIP Member
People who write "Micheal" instead of "Michael". Even when the correct spelling is right in front of them, such as when replying to an email or on social media.

My name is not even Michael, but I am annoyed on behalf of all Michaels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PinkMariner

Chatty Member
The general public on the radio. Any kind of phone in, comment section, competition. Our local station has a segment at 7.50am every morning "Kids Tell Jokes". :sick: It makes me want to turn into the oncoming traffic on the duel carriageway. I arrive at work angry every day!

• Haha

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Do they not have lives!? Especially if its the same person with multiple profiles 🤯
I was once on a forum called “youtalktrash” it was mostly for youtubers and Internet personalities. In one of the threads I was on there was 3 people and they were very popular on the thread, and all of them had thousands of posts and thousands of likes each. It always seemed all 3 of them were always online, ready to comment, all 3 also interacted with each other constantly and admitted that they had each other’s social media.

All 3 of them were kind of known to throw their weight around on the forum and because all 3 of them were also friends with the moderators, so were able to get people banned.

But one day, all 3 of them pissed off the wrong person. Because one of the users got in a fight with another member, in turn the 2 other users come in to defend their friend. Then the person in question got banned.

So the person came back on a new account, and doxxes all 3 of them and it turns out ALL 3 ACCOUNTS are the same person. They literally spent hours talking to themselves and agreeing with themselves.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sardine

Chatty Member
When random people are talking about family and say "dad said this" I don't know why they don't say "my dad" but it really fucks me off. They're not my dad, we don't have a shared dad 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Segotia

When you are trying to put your blister pack of pills back in their box, and it keeps getting stuck on the leaflet 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Schools in the UK having fancy formal proms. Back in my day it was a casual leaver's disco.

Mainly because it must make poor kids (and their parents) feel like shit - my parents could have never afforded it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

WilmaHun

VIP Member
when people take a biscuit out the packet but don’t seal it back up so when I come to have one it’s soggy and minging

• Sad

weeweegie

VIP Member
Think I’ve said this before but the Karen meme bullshit. We are supposed to teach our kids not to stereotype, generalise, bully others and that they should ‘be kind’. Yet fully grown adults are doing just that with the name Karen all over the internet and I think in the US it’s in real life too. How did we get to the point where we are ridiculing a person because of their name?? It goes beyond a woman acting entitled etc etc. It’s now just a word to put a person down and shut them up.

It is ageist, sexist, yes racist as it’s always a white woman portrayed but above all its misogynistic. A woman over 40 with an opinion and can stand up for herself? Nope, we’re not having that from you love, shut your face Karen. And the whole of the internet laughs, agrees and piles on. Where’s the being kind about that?

And by the way I’m not excusing awful behaviour from people. People unfortunately are awful in lots of ways. But why stereotype and single out older women? Misogyny that’s why.

Ps - I know a lot of you will be tempted to reply ‘ok Karen’ - try and resist that urge Susan.

• Heart
  • Haha

Segotia

People who let their dogs $hit in the middle of the footpath, and LEAVE IT there! Grrrrr😡😡😡 I've just returned from a walk where my route turned into a $hit-obstacle-course.

• Sick
  • Haha