Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Table for 2 in restaurants that’s positioned about an inch away from the next table for 2.

you feel like your eating a meal with strangers or that there listening to your conversation

Reactions: 19

petitspois

VIP Member
The fact that my microwave beeps at me 3 times to alert me to the fact that it has stopped microwaving. Just stop for fuck’s sake, you don’t need to BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEP at me.

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
My husband just getting up from the table after dinner and going into the other room without a backwards glance. I’m loading the dishwasher and wiping the worktops down, how about you clear away the table mats, condiments, etc and push your chair in before you collapse in front of the tv? I didn’t realise we were still living in 1952 🙄

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
Misogynists. Men and women. We are so brainwashed we can’t even see it. I was telling my friend the other day about a thing that happened years ago while I was walking home in the evening. A man was behind me and started getting closer. I was suddenly aware we were in a deserted path. I started panicking and walking faster. He sped up. I felt like I could feel him breathing down my neck. I then started properly running at speed and got away from him. As I got across the road from him frantically trying to find my keys to put in the door he did the strangest thing. He slow wolf whistled. It was so creepy. I don’t believe he was planning on attacking me but I think he sensed my fear and enjoyed frightening me. How fucking evil is that.

My friend’s response? You shouldn’t have put yourself in that position.

Dear god help us.

(should have said my friend is female and a bit of an idiot).

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Heart

weeweegie

VIP Member
When you really want to make something really tasty and you have all the ingredients but you have absolutely no motivation to actually make it so you have bloody cheese on toast or a bowl of cereal. And then after a few days the ingredients go off and you need to throw them all out feeling like a total failure. It’s one of the things I like least about myself.

Toasters that aren’t tall enough to toast the whole slice of bread so you end up with one end untoasted.

Feeling like you should be ‘making the most’ of the nice weather when you can’t motivate yourself to get out the house then you’ve essentially wasted a very rare sunny day doing eff all and everyone on your Facebook was out loving life 😏

Sorry I’m on a downer today!

• Heart

AlanBanan

VIP Member
Love my little dog, he’s my best mate but Jesus i would love to volley him sometimes. Whenever there’s a noise, he’s up and barking as if to say “What’s going on!? I’LL SORT THIS OUT” I personally believe he has little man syndrome.

• Haha

liliUk

Oh Im going to sound like a demon here 😂😂😂

People spitting on the ground..... Rotten

People who stand in crowds chatting on footpath or shop aisles.... MOVE YOURSELF

Even before pandemic... i hated strangers getting really close to me in shops etc or sitting beside me on an empty bus... like get the hell away from me.....

People touching all the fruit & bread etc in the supermarket.... get your paws off it off your not buying it

People who don't teach their kids please & thank you or any manners or how to behave.

People who let their kids stand on chair in restaurants and seats on buses... I dont want to sit or eat where u kids shoes have been. Also when they let their kids run all over transport and shops etc

People who see an old or disabled person and dont offer their seat or hold a door for them

Family & friends that your always good to and they never bother calling or visiting. Also ungrateful people that dont appreciate help or gifts & just expect it

People whose kids are bullies, if somebody complains the parents kick off and say their kid is angel. Or if a kid goes crying to mum & dad the parents kick off without getting the full story from the kid first and asking what their own kid done in the situation before starting a row. These parents always blame the school or other kids & never accept their kid is in the wrong

People who don't work, stay in bed all day. Make no effort to wash themselves or clean a house. I hate laziness

People with bad hygiene annoy the crap out of me. Soap, water & toothpaste is not diffucult

I hate when batteries die when im in mid text or call. Or when you lose charge when out

When shop assistants ask if you would like to use self service instead of checkout..... obviously not or I would have used it

When guys hit on you when your not interested. Or If you date a guy he thinks its ok to ask for risky pics..... get a life guys

People being negatively brainwashed by religions and politics.....

Public toilets........ vile vile vile

Bill day..... that grinds on me

Overly serious people that can't take a joke and never have fun....... bores me

People speaking a different language in a group or when you walk in a room..... you best not be talking about me braveheart

Mean girls, who bully, hit, call names to other girls in school. They only target the ones they think are weak & vulnerable. If you have daughters like this...... be very ashamed

Jealousy..... its the root of all evil. I can’t understand how viscous & nasty it makes people

Drug users - I'm sorry but unless somebody held a gun to your head & made you take the drugs then I have no sympathy...... you knew the consequences for you & your loved ones & you still chose to do it.

People having a bad day or bored claiming to have depression & mental health issues.... nope sorry, too many genuine sufferers out there to give you attention

People who see your message and dont reply for days

When people are late....... you picked the time, i have more to do than sit here waiting like an idiot

People who put empty bottles or packaging back in the fridge or leave the emlty toilet rolls there without putting on a new one

Fussy eaters that want a different meal than everyone....... eat it or cook your own food

Rain when you just did your hair & makeup. And when your umbrella flips inside out..... the shame of it, you can all stop staring

Clowns who never heard of indicators and goofs that drive too close behind

Guys reving their engine to look cool....... get that banger to a garage asap

When your makeup busts in your handbag

Paper shopping bags, especially when it rains.... the whole thing disintegrades and your new knickers are all over the ground

People with fake designer bag, shoes & clothes........ your not fooling anybody, Adidas doesn't have 4 stripes

Girls with lipfillers, botox & implants..... have you any idea how stupid & scruffy you look. It screams cheap, slutty & insecure

When work ring you on your day off..... piss off!

When your trying to watch or read something and somebody keeps talking.......stfu

When you plan to wear something on a nighout only to realise its in the wash

When you want to order takeout for one but you have spend a certain amount before you can order...... well looks like il be a fat pig tonight

Trying to get a taxi after the club

Girls with fake tan all streaky & patchy & carved into the knuckles & feet..... go home & have a bath love. You look filthy

When you forget to pack something you need on holidays or a trip

When a song comes on you hate and you cant stop singing it for days

Liars.... we see through you, and don't want you near us thanks... jog on

When online orders go wrong or a pile of useless crap arrives at your door broken, not as describes or doesn't fit

Also people who always go on about how broke they are, always about money, making out their poor. Just so you give them stuff. And always begging for loans, money, food but yet they afford fags, restaurant meals, chippies, nights out, clothes and other treats for themselves

Nosy neighbours that watch & listen to everything and keep trying to befriend you just out of nosiness... when you keep your distance they try to get nosier& start complaining.........piss off, keep out of my business or il make you want to move.😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Melian

VIP Member
Parents allowing children to run around in shopping centres. As someone with a visual impairment, its possible I may not see them. My fault I'm guessing?

Pizzledizzle

People who tell me to get outside & make the most of the heat. No sod off, I want to keep my fat, pasty self inside thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Warpaint

VIP Member
MasterChef. Does it ever fucking end? There seems to be some variation of it on all year round.

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When you go to open a tin which has one of those ring pull things on and instead of opening the tin as it should the ring pull thing snaps off 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

HeyLetsGo

Being woken up when you’re just drifting off to sleep. 😡

So tired atm with a newborn and a toddler who is up a million times a night. If my toddler sees me drifting off she will literally shout “cock a doodle doooooooo mama!” Why everyone gotta be so noisy man 😭😭 it’s like a form of torture.

• Haha
  • Sad

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
This is completely irrational and I don’t know why it annoys me so much, but when people push the pedestrian traffic light button even though it’s clearly been pressed because it’s lit up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Why do people think it sounds good when their car makes stupid loud noises (modify the car) like it literally sounds like when you put a can in your bike as a kid. Literally. Fuck off, people want peace, not to hear your racket.

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
This is random but when people talk about having a ‘downstairs toilet’ as if it’s just normal and everyone has one. Having more than one toilet is the height of sophistication, these people don’t realise how lucky they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
When you respond to a thread and you check it, think everything is okay then when you go back to it past the edit deadline there it is, a misspelt word or not even a real word staring back at you 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17