Little things in life that annoy you immensely #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will start this off by stating I am not transphobic. I have space in my life for anyone regardless of how they wish to identify, I will always show respect until someone disrespects me. What annoys me immensely is when trans activists and other supporters come out with graphics that erase women. I’ve seen graphics this week on twitter stating it’s wrong to call someone mother/girl/woman/women and that inclusive language is “cervix haver”, “birth giver”, I’ll attach the graphic for reference.

The trans group who regularly shares this kind of content refuses to acknowledge that many people prefer to be identified as women/mother/girl/woman and find it deeply offensive to be referred to the owner of female organs by some description. What also baffles me is these graphics never contain inclusive language for transmen like “prostate owner”, “penis haver” etc. It’s all dominated by female reproductive organs.

I’ll say again I have absolutely no problem or issue using this language towards someone who prefers to use this language, but what I don’t respect is someone taking away my preferred language.
094E17B0-14C4-4352-B089-AA2AECDC758D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I will start this off by stating I am not transphobic. I have space in my life for anyone regardless of how they wish to identify, I will always show respect until someone disrespects me. What annoys me immensely is when trans activists and other supporters come out with graphics that erase women. I’ve seen graphics this week on twitter stating it’s wrong to call someone mother/girl/woman/women and that inclusive language is “cervix haver”, “birth giver”, I’ll attach the graphic for reference.

The trans group who regularly shares this kind of content refuses to acknowledge that many people prefer to be identified as women/mother/girl/woman and find it deeply offensive to be referred to the owner of female organs by some description. What also baffles me is these graphics never contain inclusive language for transmen like “prostate owner”, “penis haver” etc. It’s all dominated by female reproductive organs.

I’ll say again I have absolutely no problem or issue using this language towards someone who prefers to use this language, but what I don’t respect is someone taking away my preferred language.View attachment 704487
I could post about this for hours. Most transgender do not actually agree with this. It always seems to be shouted out by those who hate women ( and their cheerleaders.) but keep saying they want to be women but never go any further than putting on a dress.

I can't even say anything about it as my own grandchild is trans. before covid, they were fluid. I miss them so much as not seen them since long before covid (they live a long way from me) but dreading seeing them as they get angry and upset about being deadnamed, misgendered/wrong pronouns etc because although I have gotten used to their new name I can't get the damn pronouns right., so I know any visited will not be relaxing and flowing as it should but me being fearful of doing the things they hate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I could post about this for hours. Most transgender do not actually agree with this. It always seems to be shouted out by those who hate women ( and their cheerleaders.) but keep saying they want to be women but never go any further than putting on a dress.

I can't even say anything about it as my own grandchild is trans. I miss them so much as not seen them since long before covid (they live a long way from me) but dreading seeing them as they get angry and upset about being deadnamed, misgendered/wrong pronoun sect because although I have gotten used to their new name I can't get the damn pronouns right., so I know any visited will not be relaxing and flowing as it should but me being fearful of doing the things they hate.
Oh my heart breaks for you that must be so difficult 😞 it must be such a huge transition for everyone to get used to and there’s bound to be times when people get mixed up or say the wrong thing and it’s never out of malice! ❤

Totally agree it always seems to be those extremist groups who just love to attempt to cancel people for being women!

Reactions: 6
And why is that women’s job titles disappear? Why can men not change? Why must actress etc disappear?

Reactions: 15
Just seen an advert for a beer for dogs, ffs. And I thought "puppuccinos" were bad enough.

See also: dogs in clothes. That's what their fur is for.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen an advert for a beer for dogs, ffs. And I thought "puppuccinos" were bad enough.

See also: dogs in clothes. That's what their fur is for.
Bandanas for dogs. As someone who owns a dog whose favourite pastime is rolling in fox tit it’s a no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
EBay sellers who send messages asking you to leave feedback.
A) I am under no obligation to leave feedback (even though I always do - I do not appreciate being pressured)
B) I only received the item this morning and haven't even had a chance to open it yet 😑

Reactions: 5

I’ll say again I have absolutely no problem or issue using this language towards someone who prefers to use this language, but what I don’t respect is someone taking away my preferred language.View attachment 704487
Wow. I can’t take things like this, just boils my blood. Absolutely ludicrous and I’m sure most trans people would not associate themselves with this. A friend of mine took umbridge with Always because the took the female sign off their packaging (I think that was it) or all reference to women/girls on their product. Like they are dirty forbidden words 🙄

I have been seeing this clip doing the rounds on Instagram by non binary person saying those who aren’t non binary and just fearful and not living their truth, or some tit like that (I didn’t catch their name). While it’s true that society needs to get rid of gender stereotypes, what about people who are happy with the gender they were born with? I have no desire to be anything but female. I’m happy with my pronouns. I don’t need a non binary persons pity or telling me I’m not ‘free’.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I heard nurses call it that and I actually wondered if I'd got it wrong all this time 🤦‍♀️
Brufen is a different drug, isn’t it? My dad took brufen which was genuinely called that. For an arthritic type pain in his neck, I think 🤔

ETA Ooops sorry, late to comment again

Reactions: 2
People who put all their recycling into a carrier bag and then put the whole thing (inc. bag) in the recycling rather than tipping it out.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.