Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkblush

VIP Member
🤒 When I call my GP surgery to make an appointment and the receptionist asks me why I need to see gp 😧

Er, none of your business.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Having a cough (not covid) in the middle of a pandemic where coughing is one of the main symptoms. Either have to stifle my coughs in public or deal with the fact that people will treat me like a public health hazard (just want to stress it’s NOT COVID)😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

petitspois

VIP Member
I just need to have a wee moan about the fact my lovely mum always talks with her mouth full 🤮🤢 every time she is eating, without fail she will launch in to a conversation with food shoved to the side of her mouth. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS ANNOYS AND DISGUSTS ME. She has brought me up with manners and I know not to speak with my mouth full so whyyyyyyy does she do this. If I do need to speak with food in my mouth I always cover my mouth with my hand. She never does this. It’s getting to the stage I’m going to lose it with her when we’re out for lunch at some point, not looking forward to that day 😩
oooh, and when old people do those little digestion burps for hours after eating. They seem to do a little burp with their mouth closed then hiss it out. Grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

FriendlyBoa

When you find a recipe online but first you have to scroll through 798 pages of history about how their granny invented the recipe while raising their mum in the middle of the war in a old rickety farmhouse while bombs dropped all around. Dear god just tell me how to make this fucking dish.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Women (girls) who declare a man ‘hot’ or ‘fit’* just because he spends time in the gym.
Yes, he may have a six pack and buns of steel but he’s still a greasy mess with a face that looks like a thumb.**

*disclaimer - unless they mean fit in the literal sense
** and probably carries a fake LV man bag

• Haha
Reactions: 25

petitspois

VIP Member
People who seem to have no actual opinion on anything. It takes a while to spot them but, once you do, it kills me. I have a couple in work - they never ever voice an opinion about anything at all.

Reactions: 25

birdiefly246

VIP Member
When people mistake 'being obsessed with Friends/running/coffee/their job' for 'having a personality'.

Grown adults who like minions. No excuse for it.
see also disney.

No offence to anyone who likes Disney, I get it we all have something that makes us happy but I do find it a bit bizarre when adults with no kids go to Disney every year. Not judging but just don't understand it. Is there not better things you could spend your money on? It's so expensive and not even a holiday! Walking around for 8+ hours a day in the boiling heat, crammed in with people and screaming kids and standing in a queue for an hour for a 30 second ride and paying a grand for the privilege. How is that anyone's idea of a holiday?

Reactions: 24

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
People who put their hand out for the bus WHEN MY HAND IS ALREADY OUT FOR IT!
People who get on the bus before you, even though you were first in the queue
People who sit next you on the bus when there's other space.. thank god it's not allowed!
Cars who don't let you cross the road

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sardine

Chatty Member
People who mock me for asking to WFH as I want to be home after taking my kitten to get spayed and then act like I'm a monster when I roll my eyes at "I'm leaving at 3 to collect shittykidname" erm okay I'm sorry my fanny is in tact from not giving birth and I prefer cats.

Don't mean go offend any mamas out there I just love my cat and will never reproduce.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

under the ivy

VIP Member
Online food shopping not being delivered in bags! It doesn’t make sense - they say it’s environmentally friendly (OK I’m fine with that) but really isn’t practical during these times especially. I had the Sainsburys man breathing over me while I was bending down getting my items from the door last week. It would be so much quicker to just take the bags out of the trays, then give them bag next week? I think Ocado do that but not often I shop with them.

I know some people won’t mind but I find it so annoying and awkward. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Babyyoda88

VIP Member
Couples who sit there clinging to each other and touching and rubbing each other’s legs when they’re in a room full of people (family/friends). Seriously guys we know you’re a couple you can let go of each other. I find it so so awkward.

Gossipgirl9101

When youre in a vile mood and yoh catch your clothes or headphones on a door handle, literally sends me into a rage

• Haha
  • Heart

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
Men, on dating profiles, who state that they want you to "not take life/yourself too seriously"

I mean WTF. We're adults. Is it just code for them saying "I want you to be fine with me being a dick and calling it banter" or some crap like that

Reactions: 20

Pot2PeeIn

Whistling.
Shut 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 fuck 👏🏻 up 👏🏻

asking someone husband to do something and the reply isn’t “ok I’ll do it right now”

walking past a cupboard, drawer or door handle and getting my clothes caught. What the actual hell is this bullshit! Angers me no end.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
When mothers think they are absolutely amazing and look down their nose at people who don't have children.
Oh my god THIS, I always get rude remarks from work colleagues because (before Covid tiers and lockdowns) I’d get my nails/hair done & how it must be ‘soooo nice to do things and spend my own money on myself whilst they cant’ mega rude and then other people join in. It really upsets me since I can’t have children but I don’t Feel I have to reply with my personal issue of I can’t have kids to these strangers

I also get random comments how I have no responsibilities because I don’t have children. Or how my life isn’t worth living because not having children, again they don’t know me personally to know why I can’t, basically means you live unfulfilled!!!!!!

Again it’s so uncomfortable and really is such a sore spot for me.

• Heart
  • Sad

weeweegie

VIP Member
I just need to have a wee moan about the fact my lovely mum always talks with her mouth full 🤮🤢 every time she is eating, without fail she will launch in to a conversation with food shoved to the side of her mouth. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS ANNOYS AND DISGUSTS ME. She has brought me up with manners and I know not to speak with my mouth full so whyyyyyyy does she do this. If I do need to speak with food in my mouth I always cover my mouth with my hand. She never does this. It’s getting to the stage I’m going to lose it with her when we’re out for lunch at some point, not looking forward to that day 😩

• Haha
  • Sick

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Maybe controversial?
But people that brag & try and push being a vegan on to you!
Like fair enough it is great that you're a vegan, but you know those people that are so aggressive that other people aren't vegan!?
You do you honey but leave me alone!! I don't wanna be a vegan!!

• Heart

JOHN1967

VIP Member
I just need to put this somewhere....

It’s 9pm Xmas eve. Everything is shut. We are hosting Christmas dinner. Have just been told a guest is anaphylactic to seafood, as in can’t be in the same room as it.

Guess what WAS on the menu for tomorrow?

Guess who has fuck all else idea what to cook now?
I suppose watching their allergic reaction will be better than anything on tv.

• Haha