Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Yes! it’s just not necessary.

When you’re trying to have a conversation with them and they’re just rubbing each other thighs and practically sitting on each other, you’re adults just STOP.
Yes. Kissing in front of parents/family really weirds me out as well. I still feel weird about it and I'm now an adult. I remember watching Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging as a teen and watching the girl (full on!) snog her bf at the end of the film in front of her mum and dad and I was like ok ew? why would you do that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
The ridiculous vitreol towards Meghan and Harry and the placing of the royal family on a pedestal. I want to tell so many people to F off over it, I just really don't understand it

• Heart

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Bumping into someone you know in the first aisle of the supermarket and then having to do that smile, laugh and little comment about meeting again when you then bump into them in every other sodding aisle

• Haha

weeweegie

VIP Member
They way everyone bows down and worships Beyoncé makes me cringe so bad. I like her music but ffs I wish people would calm the fuck down. Grown women writing all over social media how much they love her 🙈😳 whyyyyy?? Yes she is talented and beautiful but no better or more worthy than other successful singers out there. Why has she been crowned the Kween?

Fishnips

VIP Member
People who whinge about their car door being slammed. What do you expect will really happen? How often do sound doors incur damage from being slammed? Literally bloody never! 😤

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
When people (at work or home) feel the need to ask me where I'm going just because my bum has left my seat. I'm only off for a wee or to make a drink ffs.

Also, off the back of that, I hate at work how you can't just make yourself a drink without someone expecting one made for them too? I don't drink hot drinks. I only drink water or squash at work, so why should I stand and make 18 cups of coffee when I only wanted to fill my glass with tap water?

• Haha

Girlinabubble

🤒 When I call my GP surgery to make an appointment and the receptionist asks me why I need to see gp 😧

Er, none of your business.
Hi Pinkblush - I once worked as a GP receptionist and it was tough! We were told by the doctors that we had to ask brief details to ensure that we were making an appointment with the appropriate clinician and we were in trouble if we’d booked someone in with the GP that they considered should have been seen by the nurse or other practitioner - It’s not nosiness, if you could spend a morning answering that phone, listening to people describing their ailments you’d know it kills all curiosity pretty quickly. I always said after asking that of course I’d understand if they’d rather not tell me ! I no longer work there but I have a great respect for the people that do - I can see that it could seem intrusive but it’s a difficult job, managing patient and doctors’ expectations.

emerald

VIP Member
Has anyone developed new pet peeves from reading this thread? 😂 I read a previous poster say that they hate when people drag out yawns into tunes (huh huh huh) which I never noticed before but now it winds me up!

I hate when people, usually at work, phrase things as question instead of a direct request. "What are these doing here?" instead of "Move these out of the way".

• Haha
I'm getting married in 2022 and starting to look for my dress ... I HATE strapless wedding dresses with a blazing passion. They've stayed "in fashion" and "the standard" because designers love them, they are easy and cheap to make without having to make adjustments for sleeves and so on. I think they are hideous and come with the problem that they may make you look naked in photos! I also hate the rhetoric that "everyone suits a strapless dress!", "sleeves make your arms look fat!" "it will stay up if it's tailored perfectly!" Go away. Leave me alone. I will not wear one, and you can't make me.

• Haha

HowlOwl

VIP Member
YouTube US reviewers of stuff that start off, “Hey, what’s up guys?”, and all the rest of the shouty stuff and frenzied busyness. Actual interesting content, 10%.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Having to wait for people in the supermarket to move out of the way so you can pick up the item you want. But they’re taking ages fannying about trying to decide whether to get lean or extra lean mince. Only so long I can pretend to look at the chicken next to you before I start getting impatient.

People taking up space on the packing bench in Aldi when they’re not there to pack.

Reactions: 14
Probably will get hate, BUT I absolutely despise Juice Plus / Diet coffee sellers!!! The capitals and emoji combo just makes me want to smash my head against a brick wall. See below for a prime example...
Any Hot Mummas Out There Want Too Loose A Stone In A 2 Week Period? Feeling Lethargic, Want To Work From Home? Want To See Your Kiddos More - I Have The Perfect Solotion! PM Me Now To Become A Boss Babe!!!!! ♥🎉👍😍😍😍
Unless you’ve got an all inclusive holiday at a Child free resort for the two week period Kaylee its of no interest to me! Piss off!!!

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
People on FB who share posts like 'share this Buddha and you will come into a lot of money' or 'dont share this and you will have 10 years of bad luck'

I always remember scrolling once and some girl had shared one saying "share this or your Mum will die" like bloody hell love, dramatic 🤣

• Haha

VIP Member
These bloody articles in the newspapers that we have been stuff wrong all this time..

Today a newspaper has come out with this shit...

You've been making curry all wrong!

Fuck off!

• Haha

Neonmoon

People who leave reviews on Amazon with “ it’s a gift haven’t opened it” like why are you leaving a review?!

Going to the disabled toilet and it’s also a changing area but nappies just get left lying around when there’s a bin next to it??

People who yank their children away and tell them off for asking me what’s wrong with my legs (I’m a wheelchair user) .. I don’t mind being asked, in fact one little girl asked me if I was a mermaid because my legs don’t work on land yet 🥰

• Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
When you share a funny meme on Facebook and then someone on your friends list shares it from your profile so you get the notification that they have ‘shared’ it, but they don’t even have the courtesy to ‘like’ it. I mean you thought it was funny enough to share from my profile but not funny enough to acknowledge me. Fucking social media.

• Haha