Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continued from #3

Reactions: 1
People who seem to have no actual opinion on anything. It takes a while to spot them but, once you do, it kills me. I have a couple in work - they never ever voice an opinion about anything at all.

Reactions: 25
YouTube US reviewers of stuff that start off, “Hey, what’s up guys?”, and all the rest of the shouty stuff and frenzied busyness. Actual interesting content, 10%.

Reactions: 15
Women (girls) who declare a man ‘hot’ or ‘fit’* just because he spends time in the gym.
Yes, he may have a six pack and buns of steel but he’s still a greasy mess with a face that looks like a thumb.**

*disclaimer - unless they mean fit in the literal sense
** and probably carries a fake LV man bag

• Haha
Reactions: 25
YouTube US reviewers of stuff that start off, “Hey, what’s up guys?”, and all the rest of the shouty stuff and frenzied busyness. Actual interesting content, 10%.
Except Linus, his Tech Tips are the dogs bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Having a cough (not covid) in the middle of a pandemic where coughing is one of the main symptoms. Either have to stifle my coughs in public or deal with the fact that people will treat me like a public health hazard (just want to stress it’s NOT COVID)😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Having a cough (not covid) in the middle of a pandemic where coughing is one of the main symptoms. Either have to stifle my coughs in public or deal with the fact that people will treat me like a public health hazard (just want to stress it’s NOT COVID)😆
When you're holding in that cough and you feel like your head is gonna burst and you start making funny noises whilst stifling your cough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When you're holding in that cough and you feel like your head is gonna burst and you start making funny noises whilst stifling your cough 🤣
Ah yes, internal cough that makes you feel like your eyeballs are exploding. I know it well !

Reactions: 9
having terrible allergies during covid and supermarket employees trying to kick you out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The heavy handedness of the clinician who did my PCR test this morning - shoved those cotton bud things up both my nostrils without a care in the world, but I had a desperate urge to sneeze!

And then another swab thing shoved at the back of my throat while leaning on my forehead and pushing it back like she was a bloody wrestler!

When I asked how long it would take to get the results back, she said "Depends on a number of factors, but probably not that long!"

Brilliant!

And I paid £140 for that :mad:

Reactions: 7
Online food shopping not being delivered in bags! It doesn’t make sense - they say it’s environmentally friendly (OK I’m fine with that) but really isn’t practical during these times especially. I had the Sainsburys man breathing over me while I was bending down getting my items from the door last week. It would be so much quicker to just take the bags out of the trays, then give them bag next week? I think Ocado do that but not often I shop with them.

I know some people won’t mind but I find it so annoying and awkward. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
People who seem to have no actual opinion on anything. It takes a while to spot them but, once you do, it kills me. I have a couple in work - they never ever voice an opinion about anything at all.
THIS and also when they say something and then you voice an opinion and they change their opinion to agree with you.

I get that sometimes there are different viewpoints that maybe you haven't thought of but some people just take opinions from other people and just pass them off as their own when really they've just never thought about it

Reactions: 10
I just need to have a wee moan about the fact my lovely mum always talks with her mouth full 🤮🤢 every time she is eating, without fail she will launch in to a conversation with food shoved to the side of her mouth. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS ANNOYS AND DISGUSTS ME. She has brought me up with manners and I know not to speak with my mouth full so whyyyyyyy does she do this. If I do need to speak with food in my mouth I always cover my mouth with my hand. She never does this. It’s getting to the stage I’m going to lose it with her when we’re out for lunch at some point, not looking forward to that day 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just need to have a wee moan about the fact my lovely mum always talks with her mouth full 🤮🤢 every time she is eating, without fail she will launch in to a conversation with food shoved to the side of her mouth. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH THIS ANNOYS AND DISGUSTS ME. She has brought me up with manners and I know not to speak with my mouth full so whyyyyyyy does she do this. If I do need to speak with food in my mouth I always cover my mouth with my hand. She never does this. It’s getting to the stage I’m going to lose it with her when we’re out for lunch at some point, not looking forward to that day 😩
oooh, and when old people do those little digestion burps for hours after eating. They seem to do a little burp with their mouth closed then hiss it out. Grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
mine burps at the table and licks her knife. Turns me sick just thinking about it. We've all told her but she still does it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🤒 When I call my GP surgery to make an appointment and the receptionist asks me why I need to see gp 😧

Er, none of your business.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.