Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People with loads of money being given stuff for free. The word Mumma. Slow drivers. Conspiracy theorists. Thick people in general. My list is endless.

Amen to this
Mumma makes me spew, as does the overuse of Mama.

Reactions: 7
People who seem to have no actual opinion on anything. It takes a while to spot them but, once you do, it kills me. I have a couple in work - they never ever voice an opinion about anything at all.
I feel like I’m one of those people. I’ll sit there and listen to your opinion, may or may not agree with your opinion, but if I don’t agree, I will not say so.

I want to apologise on behalf of others like this.

Reactions: 4
Amazon "reviews" that consist of one or two words.

"Great"
"Rubbish"
"Arrived Late"
"Yes!" ... etc.

How are you supposed to make a judgement from that? (Although I blame Amazon in a way for not insisting in a minimum word count)

Even more vexing is when someone says "You get what you pay for" and then gives the review 1 or 2 stars.
So you bought it because it was cheap - what were you expecting?

Reactions: 6

"Great"
"Rubbish"
"Arrived Late"
"Yes!" ... etc.

How are you supposed to make a judgement from that? (Although I blame Amazon in a way for not insisting in a minimum word count)

Even more vexing is when someone says "You get what you pay for" and then gives the review 1 or 2 stars.
I've left long bad reviews before and amazon doesn't accept them. They obviously pick and choose reviews on some stuff 😖

Reactions: 2
Celebrities whose main job is just being skinny and glamorous and plastering it on social media. Just why??? Kate Beckinsale for example. Did lots of movies in her twenties and 30s now is just living the high life making everyone else feel like tit by flaunting her ‘perfect’ body 🙄 I don’t care how funny she is on Twitter. That’s not a job. Some of us are out grafting and how toned our bodies are is neither here nor there. As there’s much more important issues in life. She’s just one example of many.

When you’re sitting opposite someone in a cafe or somewhere and they accidentally kick you in the shin when they’re talking.

• Haha
People who seem to have no actual opinion on anything. It takes a while to spot them but, once you do, it kills me. I have a couple in work - they never ever voice an opinion about anything at all.
To counter that one; people who have an opinion about everything. I’m one and I irritate the life out of myself. I just can’t bloody help it. 😬

"Great"
"Rubbish"
"Arrived Late"
"Yes!" ... etc.

People seem to forget they are reviewing the item not the bleeping postage!

Any review that consists of less than 10 words is a waste of bandwidth and should be not allowed.

Reactions: 3
People seem to forget they are reviewing the item not the bleeping postage!

Any review that consists of less than 10 words is a waste of bandwidth and should be not allowed.
I was going to say this or when people leave a review of the delivery driver. I don't care that your delivery driver was friendly/rude. I want to read a review of the product

Another one - when people write on the review 'I can't review it as I didn't receive it' that's incredibly helpful, thank you for wasting my time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When someone uses the last of the toilet roll and leaves the core (cardboard) on the toilet roll holder when there’s a fecking bin besides the toilet!!!! 😤

I was going to say this or when people give a review of the delivery driver. I don't care that your delivery driver was friendly/rude. I want to read a review of the product

Another one - when people write on the review 'I can't review it as I didn't receive it' that's incredibly helpful, thank you for wasting my time 🙄
Also when someone asks a question about a product on Amazon and someone replies ‘I don’t know’- just don’t reply!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also when someone asks a question about a product on Amazon and someone replies ‘I don’t know’- just don’t reply!!
This!!!!

Or about 500 people answer the question with the same reply. I wish people would see the answer and not answer it again 🤬

Reactions: 6
Taking the bins out. I dread Sunday’s & having to do it. 9 times out of 10 I do it in my pyjamas and you can bet every neighbour is out when I’m there in my pyjamas, hair piled on my head & no bra on 😂 Just a chore I really despise!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
These bloody articles in the newspapers that we have been stuff wrong all this time..

Today a newspaper has come out with this tit...

You've been making curry all wrong!

duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When youre in a vile mood and yoh catch your clothes or headphones on a door handle, literally sends me into a rage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
When mothers think they are absolutely amazing and look down their nose at people who don't have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.