Little things in life that annoy you immensely #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who let their pets get overweight, made a thousand times worse by people who think it's cute they're fat

Child/parent edition:

People who let their kids nappy get so piss wet through theyre walking around with it hanging between their knees
Similarly, people who are fully aware their kid has tit its nappy and delay changing it e.g. "I'll change them when I get home" "I'll change them when I've finished washing up" "I'll change them after I've had a wash" your kid is literally sitting in its own tit!
People who don't clean their kids face and hands properly after they've eaten and got messy. Like, that baby wipe is not cutting it and your kids face is bright red from trying, get a bleeping flannel you weapon 😤
People who sell baby clothes that are stained etc. I prefer to buy second hand because, like, the environment and tit. But half the time theyve come with tit stains from nappy explosions or food/sick/spit stains around the collar. Absolutely no excuse. Wash your kids clothes properly and stains DO NOT happen. Especially tit.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I just need to put this somewhere....

It’s 9pm Xmas eve. Everything is shut. We are hosting Christmas dinner. Have just been told a guest is anaphylactic to seafood, as in can’t be in the same room as it.

Guess what WAS on the menu for tomorrow?

Guess who has duck all else idea what to cook now?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just need to put this somewhere....

It’s 9pm Xmas eve. Everything is shut. We are hosting Christmas dinner. Have just been told a guest is anaphylactic to seafood, as in can’t be in the same room as it.

Guess what WAS on the menu for tomorrow?

Guess who has duck all else idea what to cook now?
I suppose watching their allergic reaction will be better than anything on tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A very minor point, but the South African media here have a certain passion/unhealthy fixation for UK news - they're always showing reports of what's happening in the UK after the local news. The rest of the world barely gets a mention unless its to do with Trump. Otherwise its Boris this, Boris that, Boris three bags full!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Chavs, who modify their already tit Corsa, only to drive around the block, just to try and impress the lasses on the block, then look like a tit doing it. Same with them idiots on motorbikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t see any problem in being asked to give an indication of the problem when first speaking to the receptionist, it makes complete sense. I think the issue comes from having encountered a gossipy bint on the desk- sad to say I think we’ve all come across one of those from time to time.
I will say I've never really encountered anyone being arsey or gossipy. I'm very lucky though as my surgery now are lovely and the receptionist are very helpful (although I ring once in a blue moon tbf and I will hold off as long as possible because I feel like I'm wasting the doctors time).

Also to the other posters, (think it was @Girlinabubble - apologies if not) I had actually never considered it so thank you for the insight. I think the problem is that I was already shamed enough having to go into detail as it was required (a major symptom was the tmi poo details!). I have stomach problems anyway so me just saying "my stomach hurts" isn't enough information as they can see by my record that I have a stomach condition. I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I hate when people allow their pets to get overweight too. No it’s not cute or funny, it’s just sad for the pet. Also don’t think those people will be finding it very funny in a few years when they get a huge vet bill because being overweight has caused numerous health issues.

Reactions: 6
Chavs, who modify their already tit Corsa, only to drive around the block, just to try and impress the lasses on the block, then look like a tit doing it. Same with them idiots on motorbikes.
I thought boy racers died out years ago. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People who get engaged with no intention of booking a wedding!

I understand finances can be a constraint, but for the majority of people, “we can’t afford to get married” really means they can’t afford the big “dream” wedding they want :rolleyes:

If you’re getting married for the wedding rather than the marriage you’re doing it wrong! I know people who’ve been engaged 17 years, the term means engaged to be married so idgi 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Added to Christmas pyjamas is:

Elf on the shelf (although people seem to have stopped posting about it on social media these days)
Christmas boxes (wtf?!)
Seeing Santa (kids can tell it’s a random bloke and they see through it). I think keeping him as a figure in your imagination is much better.
Any sort of posed photos
Photos of your bloody Christmas dinner 🤢

Reactions: 8
When you open a milk carton and crusty bits of dried milk go everywhere 🤢

The way my mum talks through every tv programme and movie. I was enjoying watching the strictly round up on tv yesterday, relaxing stuffing my face and she kept trying to talk to me. Didn’t want to snap at her on Christmas Day but I could easily have 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the smell of cat food and how it sticks in your nose for ages afterwards :sick::sick:

(don't have a cat, looking after the neighbours)

Reactions: 3
Yesterday made me realise just how much I can't stand Michael Bublé. He's never really bothered me that much before, but being subjected to his faux homely, affected voice for pretty much a full day was just too much. He's so basic.

Reactions: 7
People that overuse the word 'obligatory'

Obligatory Christmas photo
Obligatory Christmas walk
Obligatory Christmas dinner photo 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.