Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Im pissed off with myself tbh . .
That whole MD thing, I didnt particularly like the person, sounds weird, how can you dislike someone you've never met, BUT I just had a feeling . .
I follow a lot of off topic threads, the food 1s, what are you wearing, what have you done today etc and I notice the same names often and think "aww look, its so n so" but that MD . . 🙄
Always going on about sex with her partner blah blah . .
Why do I not go with my gut instinct. . .
Fumin.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

BasilRathbon

People who try to freak you out on internet forums by minge subliminally inserting rude words into their posts and hoping you don't notice.

• Haha

Pinkblush

VIP Member
The ones who give the impression of being really efficient and busy yet do the least amount of work.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Having a cough (not covid) in the middle of a pandemic where coughing is one of the main symptoms. Either have to stifle my coughs in public or deal with the fact that people will treat me like a public health hazard (just want to stress it’s NOT COVID)😆
When you're holding in that cough and you feel like your head is gonna burst and you start making funny noises whilst stifling your cough 🤣

• Haha

holliebollie

Chatty Member
When people knock things off the hanger arms in shops and just leave it on the floor! Just how self-entitled and rude can you get?! Yesterday I was behind a girl in a queue, she knocked a bag of chocolate coins on the floor while getting some, looked at them lying there and walked off! I picked them back up while glaring at her. It’s worse in places like Primark where it’s a bit messy, so people think they have the right to just leave clothes where they drop. Perhaps if people weren’t such selfish holes and picked up what they dropped, it wouldn’t get in such a state?!? Just typing this has annoyed me 🤣

petitspois

VIP Member
People who write ‘just marking my place’ or some other crap on a new thread on tattle. Just click ‘watch’ at the top of the page!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Isa Drennan

Chatty Member
Public affection on social media, if you think your partner is so "amazing" there's other ways to show them, rather than sticking a big vom worthy post up :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
When you're wearing a big coat and its unnecessarily difficult to keep the strap of your bag on your shoulder. It just keeps sliding off and the puffiness of the coat makes it really difficult to get it on your shoulder in a good spot

• Haha

JOHN1967

VIP Member
🤒 When I call my GP surgery to make an appointment and the receptionist asks me why I need to see gp 😧

Er, none of your business.
This is to prevent time wasters. Although You may think your issue is serious, compared to others your problem may not be serious.

I remember a patient calling up for an emergency home visit at 11pm at night, because she just had unprotected sex and wanted the morning after pill.

I told her to come in the next morning, and the doctor wasn't going to come out for that.

• Wow

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
People who write "self love" etc on their stories or captions when they're quite literally sat in the living room/kitchen having a cup of tea and reading a book. You're relaxing mate! Stop with the cringe, buzz words that the social media huns have been spouting the past few years.

• Haha
  • Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
when you're already in a stinker of a mood and your coat gets caught on the door handle. Why does this only ever happen when I'm already in a mood?

• Haha

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
People who spit on the pavement. Whilst walking around today, I noticed at least two spots where peple have done this. Not only is it disgusting, it is highly dangerous at the moment. I would like to see these people fined heavily - and Ii don't usually approve of fining people for seemingly trivial behaviour.

• Sick

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
When you reply to something on tattle and you post it, then re read and realise it’s got loads of typos and makes no sense. That’s me.

• Haha

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
Actually y’know what REALLY pisses me off?!
This time of year. when morons who’ve had their Christmas decorations up since October/November take them down now!
IT’S STILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!
IT WAS NOT CHRISTMAS WHEN YOU HAD YOUR DECORATIONS UP IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER!!!!
Grrrrr! I fricking love Christmas, but I enjoy and embrace it in the moment! Not two months before, so I feel the need to take them down as soon as Boxing Day is over!!!
Ahhh!! It’s so annoying! It’s my daughter’s birthday tomorrow, she is a Christmas baby. Her birthday decorations and our Christmas decorations, will be simultaneously up for the foreseeable!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Dry January/veganuary bandwagon. If you want to participate, then that’s your business. Stop trying to guilt everyone else into it by documenting your every alcohol/meat free movement on social media. You did not invent either of them!

• Sick

taperjeangirl42

People talking to you when you have headphones in.... then you take them out to listen and then make it obvious that you’ve put them back in.... THEN THE PERSON SPEAKS TO YOU AGAIN 😤 :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart