Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
Hate the phrase 'en route' being mispelled as 'on route' lol, so petty i know

People who say something on social media (usually a rant without any punctuation or an unsolicited opinion) and write ‘end of’ to finish.

e.g all lives matter end of.
As annoying as 'don't @ me'.

Reactions: 16

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Yes! But they are so offended if you say you haven‘t got the budget for a week long hen do, then a two night stay at a country house, wedding present etc etc.
Exactly! I don't get the appeal of having multiple hen parties. I knew one girl who had 4. one abroad, one away at home, one locally and then one with her family so the kids of the family could attend... And the wedding was quite fair away so most would have had to stay overnight. Shocking.

I also hate when the hen party is a weekend/4 day thing at the same cost that a week all inclusive would be and it's this awkward issue of like that's a shocking price to pay for 3 nights/4 days self catering when I could have a weeks holiday all inclusive!

I couldn't ask people personally. I would just feel so rude. I feel the same about abroad weddings. I just think it's really rude to ask people to use their family holiday money to come to your wedding just cause you wanted to get married abroad.

I knew someone who didn't tell the bridal party where they were going for the hen. They all (bride included) found out the morning that they were flying where they were going but were given a pack list (themed weekend). What if you don't like where you're going? Too late to back out then?

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
One of my cousins 😂 although she ain’t little 😬

I try to keep going on Facebook to an absolute minimum because I swear to god she sits there waiting for me to go online then pops up on messenger saying HIYA CUZ U OK

She has never worked and doesn’t do anything in general so the conversation is just so mundane 😂 I would just delete messenger if I didn’t use it to keep in touch with a lot of people overseas

• Haha

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
When someone just decides to chill right next to a zebra crossing...are you gonna cross? Yes, no, yes, wait, no. Now I’ve just come to a complete stop for no reason.

• Haha

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Live laugh love

People who put glittery signs with words next to what they are eg a fuck off glittery BATH sign next to a bath...just incase you forget what its called
This!

I HATE wording decor stating what things are and I hate labelling.

When I moved into my current home the kitchen had the word "Kitchen" a foot tall, in raised messy plaster and painted badly in shiney black gloss with smaller words such as "eat", "coffee", "drink" and "wine" surrounding it like a brainstorm. It was painstakingly time consuming to remove. Just why the need to heavily state the obvious?

• Haha
  • Sick

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Controversial. But cats. If I let my dog shit in my neighbours gardens I’d get fined a fortune. But these pompous asshats get to walk everywhere and poop in my flowerbeds

• Heart
  • Haha

Welshie

I don’t even want to write it. But people who write draws instead of drawers. It gives me all kind of rage.
And the worst? Chester draws 😩

• Haha
Constant well known songs being covered by breathy plinky plonky female singers on adverts

Old friends on FB you havent spoken to for years but suddenly being over friendly and reaching out to you because they've become a #bossbabe with herbalife, Younique etc...."Hi babe!!! How are you! Your little boy is so cute!! Have you ever thought about trying etc..." Fuck off. You havent spoken to me for years. Jog on.

Detty pig

Got another one. When people say things like "you've got too much time on your hands" or "I wish I had the time to do that" when you get to do something you enjoy or just a little hobby or anything really, its just so belittling and rude.

• Heart

bubbadabut

VIP Member
Sad women (and it's pretty much always women) on Facebook who share posts about a lost dog in say, Idaho, and reply 'shared S14' or whatever local British postcode 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Clingfilm.

Can never find the edge, and when I do it tears. And as soon as I tear a strip off it wraps itself around me rather than the bowl of whatever it I want wrapped.

• Haha
  • Heart

chocolate choux

VIP Member
God I sound petty...but, the way my boyfriend can’t figure out how to use the fucking clothes horse 😂😭. I have a system, which is start with socks and undies down at the bottom and then hang gradually larger clothes at the top to allow all of the clothes room to dry properly. Does he follow that system? Does he fuck 😂. Surprised half of our laundry hasn’t been flung out of the window and landed on our drive by the way he throws the clothes on there. Someone send help please, lockdown is clearly getting to me 😂
I thought I was the only one :ROFLMAO: Like I dumped him anyway but he used to literally ‘hang’ items which were still all screwed up from the washing machine. It did not occur to him that a wet ball of a jumper wouldn’t dry like that! A bit of common sense wouldn’t go amiss

My toddler likes to help put the washing out and even she does a better job

• Haha

no-no

VIP Member
Splitting the bill when your whole meal & drinks cost less than half of someone’s main. Why do people who order the most expensive items always want to split?! 🙃 (rhetorical question) And you can’t suggest paying for your own stuff because you’d be the mingebag, when they are the real mingebags!

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Elf on the shelf. I've seen a local balloon shop already has those shitty "I'm back" balloons. It's a wank idea and I don't want to see what mischief your elf has been up to because it's not funny or original.

I am the original Grinch.

• Haha
  • Heart

VIP Member
Just thought of another one.
When people don’t read the most recent posts of a thread and say the exact same thing that 15 people before them have already said or someone comes on and asks what’s happened...it’s literally right in front of you because it’s been spoken about for the last 5 hours, just read it!!

• Haha