Little things in life that annoy you immensely #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to add a few to the list
Woke people
mummy cliques
People talking loudly on mobile phones on public transport
The current trend to make vegatarian food using jackfruit bleurgh!
virtue signallars
The royal family encoded inequality
selfies
fake tan
the pack mentality
people who elbow you or walk into you and don,t apologise
stupid loud crass american kids tv shows the future is here and its bloody obnoxious
Scarily i could possibly grumble on and on but i,ll do you all a favour and leave it at that.!
cheers

Reactions: 4
tit hole road got me 😂
Agree though, just answer the question properly the first time and I wouldn't have to keep asking !!
People get so offended by data protection questions. I would be worried if companies I deal with didn't ask me to pass security.

Reactions: 3
People writing 'so grateful to have this on my doorstep' during their daily walk during lockdown

Why has it taken you 100 years to notice the lake/park/forest/nice scenery if it's on your doorstep :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who think it’s a competition to see who had the worst labour.

Why do some women do this?

Reactions: 6
People on the Q&A section of a product page on Amazon who ‘answer’ a question with “I don’t know”

It’s voluntary, you’re not supposed to respond if you don’t know! Imagine if everyone else did that and the poor user had to sift through a thousand “I don’t know”s to find the answer to their question :rolleyes: What happened to common sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Female Celebs who do this when photographed... they all do it.

Reactions: 3
People eating on public transport.

People (usually men) sitting wide legged on the train and taking up part of my seat/space.

space invaders in general, especially breathy ones who breath through their mouths and you can smell their halitosis.

BO, on the train in the mornings especially, have a wash in the morning for goodness sake. You often have to stand in someone’s armpit on the underground so I’ve been over exposed during my commuting life.

Standing newspaper readers on the train when it’s packed, I’ve actually had someone rest their paper on my head on the underground. Did not go down well.

People that sit next to you on public transport despite there being empty seats not next to anyone.

People that don’t know to hold on, on the underground and go flying when it moves.

All pre Covid problems as I dont commute currently...

Reactions: 8
When someone asks for your opinion and then gets pissed off when it’s not what they wanted to hear. You asked for my opinion?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
People on the Q&A section of a product page on Amazon who ‘answer’ a question with “I don’t know”

It’s voluntary, you’re not supposed to respond if you don’t know! Imagine if everyone else did that and the poor user had to sift through a thousand “I don’t know”s to find the answer to their question :rolleyes: What happened to common sense?

I follow a big mother and baby group on FB and they do that there aswell. If someone asks a question for advice, there is always one person that responds with "I dont know but hope someone can help lovely." I get they are being nice and polite but it always irritates me. If you dont know then dont answer. Dont get my hopes up when I see a notification thinking it's a reply when it's just a "I dont know"... always grates on me 😂

Reactions: 7
People that ask dumb questions on social media. Someone who I'm friends with has asked 'best place to sell our car' and 'bathroom suggestions' I get she might want ideas but best place to sell our car? Come on, just google yourself!

I follow a big mother and baby group on FB and they do that there aswell. If someone asks a question for advice, there is always one person that responds with "I dont know but hope someone can help lovely." I get they are being nice and polite but it always irritates me. If you dont know then dont answer. Dont get my hopes up when I see a notification thinking it's a reply when it's just a "I dont know"... always grates on me 😂
Next time that happens, just quote the post and say thanks for nothing, dumbass.

Seriously though, some people do that on forums, just to let the OP know that their post has been seen.

When I used to work in a pub it used to annoy me when people would order and say 'a pinot grigio' so i would go and do it. Then come back and give it to them and they would go 'and ....' a reel off a big list of other drinks ??? The worst is when they do that then say Guiness too 🤦‍♀️ i don't even work in a pub anymore and thinking back it still really angers me
Omg asking for Guinness last is the absolute worst 😂 it still annoys me now too when I see it happen when I go out 🤣

I used to get really annoyed too when they didn’t tell you the whole order and just keep asking for one drink, you go back with it, then they order another and it goes on forever! Like I am capable of remembering multiple drinks at a time 🤪

Next time that happens, just quote the post and say thanks for nothing, dumbass.

Seriously though, some people do that on forums, just to let the OP know that their post has been seen.
I really don’t get why people do it on forums or social media. The only time I think that’s acceptable is if it’s a group chat where you can see who has read it. mostly just so the OP doesn’t think they’re being ignored.
I really don’t understand on any other vessel. Just scroll past

Reactions: 1
I’ve thought of another.......when people refer to their dogs as being their child’s brother!! God, that grinds my gears and even worse when they announce the pregnancy with a stupid picture of the dog slaying I’m going to be a big brother. FFS get a frickin grip 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My boyfriend agonising for ages over choosing a meal deal like it’s a life changing decision 🤣 the worst being in Boots - it makes me lose the will to live! He always gets the same thing anyway (chicken triple, crisps and Diet Coke) but has to look at everything in great detail 😩🤣

Reactions: 2
My boyfriend agonising for ages over choosing a meal deal like it’s a life changing decision 🤣 the worst being in Boots - it makes me lose the will to live! He always gets the same thing anyway (chicken triple, crisps and Diet Coke) but has to look at everything in great detail 😩🤣
I do this and I annoy myself. I can’t stop doing it though despite getting irritated with myself and thinking just pick a f*cking sandwich!! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.